Frank Apisa

Thu 6 Mar, 2014 12:30 pm
@coldjoint,
coldjoint wrote:

Who did it then? For once back up what you say.

I was just laughing.

You were the one who asserted that Dumbya "put all those things into action that got Bin Laden."

You are the one who has to do the "backing up."

All I have to do is laugh at you.
coldjoint

Thu 6 Mar, 2014 12:31 pm
@Frank Apisa,
The fact you need to jump on the bandwagon is what is laughable Frank.
panzade

Thu 6 Mar, 2014 12:37 pm
https://fbcdn-sphotos-c-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-frc1/t1/1948187_657686670958046_1799172243_n.jpg
coldjoint

Thu 6 Mar, 2014 12:39 pm
@panzade,
Who here has ever been hired by a poor man?
JTT

Thu 6 Mar, 2014 12:40 pm
@Baldimo,
B: Did the comment you make have anything to do with guns or voting? No they didn't.

///////

Yes, the guns you use to illegally invade sovereign nations and the asinine voting system that has y'all continually voting in terrorists and war criminals.
coldjoint

Thu 6 Mar, 2014 12:42 pm
At least Obama will have a job in 2016.
http://moonbattery.com/graphics/obama-caddy.jpg
0 Replies

Frank Apisa

Thu 6 Mar, 2014 12:42 pm
@coldjoint,
coldjoint wrote:

The fact you need to jump on the bandwagon is what is laughable Frank.

Well that may be...but you and your arguments are very, very laughable, CJ.

http://www.sherv.net/cm/emo/laughing/crying-with-laughter.gif

coldjoint

Thu 6 Mar, 2014 12:44 pm
I don’t see what all the fretting is about regarding Russia’s invasion of the Ukraine. All Obama needs to do is draw a red line.

http://moonbattery.com/graphics/red-line-ukraine.jpg
0 Replies

parados

Thu 6 Mar, 2014 12:45 pm
@Baldimo,
Baldimo wrote:

We already do it for one and not the other. It is much easier to lie about voter registration and voting, then it is to purchase a gun. I have shown this to be true in both cases.

No, you haven't shown it to be true...
Case in point.
Josef Sever was arrested for being a non citizen and voting but he was also arrested for being a non citizen and getting a gun and a concealed weapons permit by lying. It seems it's easier to lie to get a gun since he only voted twice but bought 9 different weapons.

Quote:

Investigators said he also lied about being a citizen when he filled out federal forms and bought about nine firearms between 2007 and 2010 at a Hialeah store, and that he lied on an application to renew a concealed firearm permit in Broward County.

Sever was charged with four counts of making a false statement in connection with the purchase of a firearm, one count of falsely impersonating a U.S. citizen when he renewed a concealed weapon license in 2010, one count of falsely claiming to be a U.S. citizen when he registered to vote in Broward County in March 2008, and one count of voting in an election in November 2008.

http://articles.sun-sentinel.com/2012-08-13/news/fl-broward-voter-gun-20120813_1_citizen-voter-registration-form-mary-cooney
Baldimo

Thu 6 Mar, 2014 12:46 pm
@JTT,
That is a leap of logic. The guns being discussed here have nothing to do with the military or even the subject of CCW or on voter registration.

All you have done is try to change the subject. Have a good day.
coldjoint

Thu 6 Mar, 2014 12:47 pm
@Frank Apisa,

Quote:
Well that may be...but you and your arguments are very, very laughable, CJ

Tell us why Frank? You can't, you should just admit you know nothing but what side you want to be on. It is more than obvious.
coldjoint

Thu 6 Mar, 2014 12:49 pm
http://moonbattery.com/graphics/alan-grayson-caveman.jpg

Wife beater Alan Grayson.
0 Replies

Baldimo

Thu 6 Mar, 2014 12:52 pm
@parados,
One case is making your point? All this shows is that one should have to prove they are a citizen instead of just being able to say they are one. Being proactive in these cases is better then ALWAYS getting someone after the fact which is what takes place in these situations. He should not only face jail time, but be deported to his home country. Violate the laws of the land as an immigrant, and you should be sent home.

We have both posted news stories about immigrants lying about citizenship status in Florida. Both stories said that they have no way to verify who is a citizen, they say they are a citizen and then swear an oath saying they are a citizen. This leads to fraud. States should have better ways of doing this, but they are limited by laws from the govt. Namely the 1993 Motor voter act!
parados

Thu 6 Mar, 2014 12:55 pm
@Baldimo,
Quote:
One case is making your point? All this shows is that one should have to prove they are a citizen instead of just being able to say they are one.

And that leads right back to my point of you should have to present an ID every time you leave your house with a gun to prove you are who you say you are. If you don't do that, how do we know it's really you and you really are a citizen with a right to carry a gun?
Baldimo

Thu 6 Mar, 2014 12:59 pm
@parados,
Silly argument. When I buy the gun there should be a database that can be checked against the immigration records of the federal govt. It hits the system and verifies citizenship. Solved! Having to show my ID when I leave my house isn't even feasible. Do you propose having a cop outside me door to verify who I am?
Frank Apisa

Thu 6 Mar, 2014 01:02 pm
@coldjoint,
coldjoint wrote:

Quote:
Well that may be...but you and your arguments are very, very laughable, CJ

Tell us why Frank?

Because, CJ. Because!

Quote:
You can't,

But I just did

Quote:
...you should just admit you know nothing but what side you want to be on. It is more than obvious.[/color]

I know very little. But I suspect I know more than you do, CJ.

http://www.sherv.net/cm/emo/laughing/crying-with-laughter.gif

coldjoint

Thu 6 Mar, 2014 01:02 pm
@parados,
Quote:
And that leads right back to my point of you should have to present an ID every time you leave your house with a gun

Why not station a government official at every house? Your argument is stupid. One picture one vote.
coldjoint

Thu 6 Mar, 2014 01:03 pm
@Frank Apisa,
Quote:
I know very little. But I suspect I know more than you do, CJ.

About being an emasculated suck puppy? You sure do.
0 Replies

JTT

Thu 6 Mar, 2014 01:04 pm
@coldjoint,
Cj: 4 dead Americans

That's 4 dead American terrorists, cj.
JTT

Thu 6 Mar, 2014 01:06 pm
@Frank Apisa,
Frank Apisa, NJ's editorial guy, gets voted up for his emoticon??!!
0 Replies