parados

Thu 6 Mar, 2014 08:50 am
@Baldimo,
So then no one could illegally buy a gun or get a conceal carry permit because ID is required, correct?
Baldimo

Thu 6 Mar, 2014 09:09 am
@parados,
Carry conceal requires a background check, proof that you have taken a gun class and learned the rules for CCW and have proven a level of proficiency in firing your weapon. Then you still have to seek approval from your country sheriff. It is far more expensive and time consuming to get a CCW then it is to register to vote.

What do you mean by illegally buy a gun? Gun laws for the most part are state run. What is legal in one state is illegal in another. As an example, in CO I have to do a background check on a friend if I chose to sell them one of my guns. In OH where my father lives, there is no such thing. I could just sell him the gun. You would have to define what you mean by illegally buying a gun.
parados

Thu 6 Mar, 2014 09:48 am
@Baldimo,
Your argument is that it would be much harder to buy a gun and get a CCW than it is to vote illegally, isn't that correct? That is why you think voting should have harder standards and gun ownership and CCW shouldn't.
Baldimo

Thu 6 Mar, 2014 10:16 am
@parados,
Guessing at motives? You are the one making comparisons between guns and voting. I only said that there are strict rules on guns already. If we can do a database check for one, then we should be able to do it for the other.

My thoughts on one have nothing to do with my thoughts on the other.

parados

Thu 6 Mar, 2014 11:07 am
@Baldimo,
Quote:
My thoughts on one have nothing to do with my thoughts on the other.

Obviously. You feel one constitutional right should require ID every time one wants to exercise that right. I said I would do the same for one right if we did it for the other.
Baldimo

Thu 6 Mar, 2014 11:17 am
@parados,
We already do it for one and not the other. It is much easier to lie about voter registration and voting, then it is to purchase a gun. I have shown this to be true in both cases.
JTT

Thu 6 Mar, 2014 11:27 am
@Baldimo,
B: I have shown this to be true in both cases.
///////

I have shown you that the USA is a terrorist nation, that the USA regularly commits crimes against humanity, that the USA regularly rapes, tortures, kills children and you and parados do, "Oh look a squirrel!".
Baldimo

Thu 6 Mar, 2014 11:31 am
@JTT,
Go away JTT.
JTT

Thu 6 Mar, 2014 11:40 am
@Baldimo,
Typical "adult" American reaction to the truth, Baldimo. So much for American honesty. You are content to wallow in your ignorance.
Baldimo

Thu 6 Mar, 2014 11:41 am
@JTT,
What you are bringing into the discussion isn't germane to what we are talking about. Hence the go away comment.
JTT

Thu 6 Mar, 2014 11:44 am
@Baldimo,
Typical of the dishonesty of Americans, B. You have "discussed" these issues quite extensively on this thread already. It's only when you get to difficult truths that this dishonesty surfaces.
Baldimo

Thu 6 Mar, 2014 11:45 am
@JTT,
Did the comment you make have anything to do with guns or voting? No they didn't.
coldjoint

Thu 6 Mar, 2014 11:49 am
@Baldimo,
Quote:
I have shown this to be true in both cases.

Yes you have. You are now a bigot because you have won an argument with a liberal. Congrats.
0 Replies

panzade

Thu 6 Mar, 2014 12:00 pm
https://scontent-a-mia.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash3/t1/1796461_657796624280384_196218155_n.jpg
panzade

Thu 6 Mar, 2014 12:04 pm
https://scontent-b-mia.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash3/t1/1800399_658081174251929_747325223_n.jpg
Frank Apisa

Thu 6 Mar, 2014 12:09 pm
@panzade,
panzade wrote:

https://scontent-b-mia.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash3/t1/1800399_658081174251929_747325223_n.jpg

Ya gotta love every bone in their heads!
0 Replies

coldjoint

Thu 6 Mar, 2014 12:19 pm
@panzade,
Considering the Bush administration put all those things into action that finally got Bin Laden, Obama is once again taking credit for something he did not do. And what exactly has he done right in Lybia unless you consider 4 dead Americans outstanding foreign policy? And Syria is also a joke supplying weapons to our enemies and letting Russia have its way.

Pure one sided biased lying bullshit.
Frank Apisa

Thu 6 Mar, 2014 12:21 pm
@coldjoint,
coldjoint wrote:

Considering the Bush administration put all those things into action that finally got Bin Laden, Obama is once again taking credit for something he did not do. And what exactly has he done right in Lybia unless you consider 4 dead Americans outstanding foreign policy? And Syria is also a joke supplying weapons to our enemies and letting Russia have its way.

Pure one sided biased lying bullshit.

http://www.sherv.net/cm/emo/laughing/crying-with-laughter.gif

coldjoint

Thu 6 Mar, 2014 12:21 pm
@panzade,
Any pictures of Moochele Obama visiting the Saudi after the Boston Marathon bombing? After all he visited the WH enough.
0 Replies

coldjoint

Thu 6 Mar, 2014 12:22 pm
@Frank Apisa,
Who did it then? For once back up what you say.