coldjoint

Wed 5 Mar, 2014 06:15 pm
@parados,
My response was meant to tell you nothing. Your assumptions are not always, seldom, right.
Advocate

Wed 5 Mar, 2014 06:18 pm
@Frank Apisa,
Frank Apisa wrote:

panzade wrote:

https://fbcdn-sphotos-a-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-frc1/t1/1939866_820211054662831_1734174577_n.jpg

This one I absolutely love, Panzade.

It hits the nail squarely on its head...and you can get a huge chuckle out of it.

But even active soldiers don't get the Rep love as do billionaires.
coldjoint

Wed 5 Mar, 2014 06:22 pm
@Advocate,
Quote:
But even active soldiers don't get the Rep love as do billionaires.

But Soros loves him some Democrats.
0 Replies

coldjoint

Wed 5 Mar, 2014 08:12 pm
Quote:
In a stinging rebuke to Obama, despite Vice President Joe Biden’s personal lobbying efforts, and his being on hand in order to break a potential tie vote, seven Democrats — Sens. Robert Casey, Chris Coons, Joe Donnelly, Joe Manchin, Mark Pryor, John Walsh, and Heidi Heitkamp broke with Democrat Party leadership.

http://www.tpnn.com/2014/03/05/bipartisanship-senate-blocks-obamas-cop-killer-supporting-doj-nominee/<br />
Advocate

Wed 5 Mar, 2014 08:23 pm
@coldjoint,
coldjoint wrote:

Quote:
In a stinging rebuke to Obama, despite Vice President Joe Biden’s personal lobbying efforts, and his being on hand in order to break a potential tie vote, seven Democrats — Sens. Robert Casey, Chris Coons, Joe Donnelly, Joe Manchin, Mark Pryor, John Walsh, and Heidi Heitkamp broke with Democrat Party leadership.

http://www.tpnn.com/2014/03/05/bipartisanship-senate-blocks-obamas-cop-killer-supporting-doj-nominee/<br />

The opposition to this nominee should be ashamed of themselves. Every defendant deserves and, under law, is entitled to legal representation. And that is what the nominee provided many years ago to man accused of murdering a police officer.

I don't recall these people, especially the Reps, coming out against chief justice nominee Roberts, who once represented a man who murdered eight people. What stupid hypocrisy.
coldjoint

Wed 5 Mar, 2014 08:31 pm
@Advocate,
Quote:
I don't recall these people, especially the Reps, coming out against chief justice nominee Roberts, who once represented a man who murdered eight people. .

You don't recall that either. The liberal smear machine just put that out again.
This guy tried to get the killer off on a technicality. When there were eyewitnesses to his crime.

Please give us some details of Roberts case. Roberts was only delaying an execution.
Advocate

Wed 5 Mar, 2014 08:41 pm
@coldjoint,
Oh, Roberts was "only" delaying an execution of a real POS. You are truly a jerk.
coldjoint

Wed 5 Mar, 2014 08:42 pm
Quote:
Vladimir Putin Nominated for Nobel Peace Prize (No, Seriously)

Why not? Obama got one. They are meaningless now.
tontoiam

Wed 5 Mar, 2014 08:43 pm
@coldjoint,
Advocate is a woman.
coldjoint

Wed 5 Mar, 2014 08:44 pm
@Advocate,
Quote:
Oh, Roberts was "only" delaying an execution of a real POS. You are truly a jerk.

Why? That is different than trying to free a stone cold copkiller. Suck it up, that nominee is the POS.
coldjoint

Wed 5 Mar, 2014 08:46 pm
@tontoiam,
Quote:
Advocate is a woman.

I don't care.
tontoiam

Wed 5 Mar, 2014 08:46 pm
@coldjoint,
Confused as to the reasoning for your cruel outbursts?
tontoiam

Wed 5 Mar, 2014 08:48 pm
@coldjoint,
Quote:
I don't care.

You make me think you are aggravated.
0 Replies

Baldimo

Wed 5 Mar, 2014 09:01 pm
@parados,
Did you watch the video? People lie!
coldjoint

Wed 5 Mar, 2014 09:12 pm
@tontoiam,
Quote:
Confused as to the reasoning for your cruel outbursts?

You are confused, nothing I say is meant to be cruel. Truth hurts.
0 Replies

coldjoint

Wed 5 Mar, 2014 09:15 pm
Quote:
Texas Democrat Calling for Obama’s Impeachment Advances to Run-off Against Well-Funded Opponent

http://www.tpnn.com/2014/03/05/texas-democrat-calling-for-obamas-impeachment-advances-to-run-off-against-well-funded-opponent/

Much like the Democrats of your fathers or grandfathers. Someone who actually gives a **** about the country
0 Replies

coldjoint

Wed 5 Mar, 2014 09:47 pm
Quote:
Soros Money Linked To Scrapped FCC Study That Would Have Put Government Monitors In Newsrooms…

Quote:
While Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid has spent his past few weeks bashing the billionaire philanthropists Charles and David Koch, he has somehow forgot to mention liberal billionaire George Soros, whose money may be behind the recent controversial government study of newsrooms.

http://weaselzippers.us/178253-soros-money-linked-to-scrapped-fcc-study-that-would-have-put-government-monitors-in-newsrooms/
0 Replies

parados

Thu 6 Mar, 2014 08:03 am
@coldjoint,
coldjoint wrote:

My response was meant to tell you nothing. Your assumptions are not always, seldom, right.

So then tell me again how a US citizen can be in the US illegally. Since my assumption is wrong and you feel they can be here illegally, tell us how that can occur.
0 Replies

parados

Thu 6 Mar, 2014 08:05 am
@Baldimo,
Baldimo wrote:

Did you watch the video? People lie!

Ok. People lie. So how are you going to prevent them from lying if you ask them a question? They can already lie about being a US citizen when they register to vote. If they are lying about that, how is asking them if they are in the country illegally, going to prevent them from lying?
Baldimo

Thu 6 Mar, 2014 08:40 am
@parados,
This is why ID is so important. You don't have to worry about anyone lying if you require ID to register and vote, with a system check to a few other govt depts. If the US govt would allow access to the their database of known or suspected immigrants, like Florida has been asking for, then we would know who was a citizen and who wasn't. You change the laws. There is nothing wrong with a cross check on a federal database. After all, isn't that what happens when I purchase a gun? I have to go through a background check on a state and federal database?