Frank Apisa

Sat 15 Feb, 2014 01:00 pm
@gungasnake,
gungasnake wrote:

John Boehner has not created any sort of a catastrophe which kills jobs.

Maybe you missed this before, Gunga:

Region Philbis wrote:

https://scontent-b-lga.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-prn2/t1/1939816_10151993492011275_372175146_n.jpg

0 Replies

Advocate

Sat 15 Feb, 2014 01:01 pm
@coldjoint,
I think we did have a two-class system in the past. In the late 1800's, 32 cents of every dollar in commerce went to old-man Rockefeller.

Finally, Teddy Roosevelt did his trust-busting thing.

There was never much of a middle class until after WWII. The unions then demanded decent wages and benefits for the workers. This largely created the strong middle class that grew after the war.
0 Replies

Frank Apisa

Sat 15 Feb, 2014 01:02 pm
@gungasnake,
gungasnake wrote:

I'll say it again. My parents were both die-hard New Deal Democrats. My mother was actually a delegate in that 68 convention in Chicago which nominated Hubert Humphrey to run against Nixon. I was supposed to have stayed brainwashed for life but it didn't take, it took about six or seven years of living in the real world after college to think my way out of it. I voted for Reagan in 1980 because I couldn't stand the (demoKKKrat) racism and it was clear that the nation would not survive another four years of a Carter economy and it was a kind of a systemic shock.

At that time I still thought that the dems had made some sort of a wrong turn or something and might yet find their way out of it, but it never happened. I never really started hating demoKKKrats until those Clarence Thomas hearings. The other big thing aside from racism of course is the Gaea worship and Malthusianism, and the "climate change(TM)" which those fools are trying to use to beat the world into submission and slavery. It adds up to a package of pretty nearly pure evil.

I've LOOKED for ways to love the GOP and I've never found one but I don't get anything like this absolute sense of LOATHING from Republicans. Aside from the oil/banking wing of the GOP, whatever's left of that, Republicans are just normal people trying to make do.

You oughta try doing your looking with eyes open...and your head out where it can do some reasonable looking.

Some of the most hateful people alive on this planet right now...are Republicans.
Moment-in-Time

Sat 15 Feb, 2014 01:31 pm
@Frank Apisa,
Quote:

You oughta try doing your looking with eyes open...and your head out where it can do some reasonable looking.

Some of the most hateful people alive on this planet right now...are Republicans.

Trust me, when I say, F-A, I could not agree more with your statement.
0 Replies

coldjoint

Sat 15 Feb, 2014 01:33 pm

Quote:

Seems to me the most hateful people are the ones throwing that word out so often. Not to mention, narrow minded and completely blind to the other side of the argument.
Moment-in-Time

Sat 15 Feb, 2014 01:47 pm
@Advocate,
Quote:

I can't stand it -- I agree with you on some things.

LOL! Believe me, I feel the same way, Advocate....and this is why you will never find in me a real enemy. I hold "strong emotional feelings" regarding certain subjects and so do you. Let's go with the flow, in other words, when in Rome.......
cicerone imposter

Sat 15 Feb, 2014 01:54 pm
@coldjoint,
Please explain to us "the other side of the argument?"
gungasnake

Sat 15 Feb, 2014 01:56 pm
@Frank Apisa,
Quote:

Guess what? There are worse things in life than hate. Simple ordinary hatred does not translate into a desire or plan to wreck all of the economies of our planet or reduce our planet's human population to medieval levels.

I say again, ask yourself what Hitler, Genghis Khan, Tamerlane, and Attila the Hun had in common and the answer is this:

None of those guys ever blew up a dam or shut down a major agricultural region for the sake of a ******* lizard or a fish; only demoKKKrats do that ****.
coldjoint

Sat 15 Feb, 2014 01:57 pm
@cicerone imposter,
Quote:
Please explain to us "the other side of the argument?"

How dumb are you?
coldjoint

Sat 15 Feb, 2014 01:58 pm
@gungasnake,
You forgot Stalin, Mohammed and Po Pot.
0 Replies

Moment-in-Time

Sat 15 Feb, 2014 02:06 pm
@Moment-in-Time,
Quote:
Re: Advocate (Post 5582632)
Quote:

But it speaks volumes for you, Advocate, meaning you're not a one-dimensional poster. You are capable of embracing many subjects and not relegated to obsessive enthusiasm to the preoccupation with one subject like one poster I will refuse to name.

Have no fear....you, in my personal opinion, are a healthy poster.
coldjoint

Sat 15 Feb, 2014 02:08 pm
@Moment-in-Time,
Quote:
Have no fear....you, in my personal opinion, are a healthy poster.

http://alien-earth.org/images/smileys/offtopic.gif
0 Replies

Advocate

Sat 15 Feb, 2014 02:12 pm
@Moment-in-Time,
Moment-in-Time wrote:

Quote:

LOL! Believe me, I feel the same way, Advocate....and this is why you will never find in me a real enemy. I hold "strong emotional feelings" regarding certain subjects and so do you. Let's go with the flow, in other words, when in Rome.......

I think we could be friends and share similar beliefs. I don't understand how you come down on certain issues, and I guess you have the same feeling about some of my beliefs.
Frank Apisa

Sat 15 Feb, 2014 02:24 pm
@coldjoint,
coldjoint wrote:

Quote:

Seems to me the most hateful people are the ones throwing that word out so often. Not to mention, narrow minded and completely blind to the other side of the argument.

Nah...I'm pretty sure that some of the most hateful people alive on this planet right now...are Republicans.

Of course, I agree that they tend to be narrow minded and completely blind to the other side of most questions.
Frank Apisa

Sat 15 Feb, 2014 02:27 pm
@gungasnake,
gungasnake wrote:

Quote:

Guess what? There are worse things in life than hate.

I certainly hope so...for your sake, Gunga.

Quote:
Simple ordinary hatred does not translate into a desire or plan to wreck all of the economies of our planet or reduce our planet's human population to medieval levels.

That's nice to know.

Quote:
I say again, ask yourself what Hitler, Genghis Khan, Tamerlane, and Attila the Hun had in common and the answer is this:

If they lived in the United States today...they'd be extreme right wing members of the Republican Party???

Quote:
None of those guys ever blew up a dam or shut down a major agricultural region for the sake of a ******* lizard or a fish; only demoKKKrats do that ****.

Sheech, Gunga...you are really out of sorts today! Wink
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Sat 15 Feb, 2014 02:27 pm
@coldjoint,
Smart enough to ask you questions you can't answer. Mr. Green
coldjoint

Sat 15 Feb, 2014 02:30 pm
@Frank Apisa,
Quote:
Of course, I agree that they tend to be narrow minded and completely blind to the other side of most questions.

Your unoriginality and your generalities do little to prove anything. And it is obvious.
Advocate

Sat 15 Feb, 2014 02:31 pm
@cicerone imposter,
cicerone imposter wrote:

Is that your goal in life? You should be giving and supporting your viewpoints. I rarely see that. But I think the problem is that you are busy dreaming about your next trip, which would make you can expert on another place.
0 Replies

coldjoint

Sat 15 Feb, 2014 02:57 pm
@cicerone imposter,
Quote:

And stupid enough to believe it.
0 Replies

Frank Apisa

Sat 15 Feb, 2014 03:02 pm
@coldjoint,
coldjoint wrote:

Quote:

Your unoriginality and your generalities do little to prove anything. And it is obvious.

Jeez, CJ...I copied the words from you.

You really do have a problem!

Anyway, if you want originality.

How's this?