gungasnake

Sat 15 Feb, 2014 05:21 am
Slick Clinton's youngest female victim.

Most people who don't live under rocks have heard of Juanita Broaddrick and most are aware that there are some two or thee dozen allegations of sexual assault and rape in Slick Clinton's background:
http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/news/1157708/posts

But most are probably unaware of the tale of Clinton's youngest female victim.

This little girl's name was Milica Rakic:
http://www.bearfabrique.org/Misc/milica1.jpg

At three years of age when she was killed by a Clintonista/NATO bomb hundreds of kilometers from anything remotely resembling a legitimate military target, that is, even if you were to believe there was such a thing as a legitimate military target in Slick Clinton's third dog-wagging episode, Milica likely has the dubious distinction of being Slick Clinton's youngest female victim.

The other picture of Milica which you see is this:
http://www.bearfabrique.org/Misc/Milica-Rakic2.jpg

That means that Milica has been declared a martyr of the Orthodox church. It means that Slick Clinton, Hillary Clinton, Albright, Wesley Clark and that whole crowd are going into the history books on the same page as the dickheads who burned Joan of Ark.
0 Replies

gungasnake

Sat 15 Feb, 2014 05:25 am
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/alt.politics.libertarian/pOHdCXI3Qyw

Quote:
Everything about this guy is crooked. Check this out......

There was a crooked president
and people called him "Slick."
He had a crooked wife,
and he had a crooked d***.
One day he dropped his trousers
in hope of getting head.
But Paula would have none of that,
and sued old Slick instead.

Slick got himself a lawyer,
and he was known as Bob,
who tried to cloud the issue:
"Slick wanted no blowj**."

Bob said this was no scandal,
no tawdry watergate.
Slick only wanted Paula's help
in setting something straight.
Frank Apisa

Sat 15 Feb, 2014 07:19 am
@RexRed,
RexRed wrote:

Most Americans don't mind paying taxes as long as the tax system is fair.

Society is generally good-natured.

Either that or Republican.
parados

Sat 15 Feb, 2014 09:38 am
@gungasnake,
gungasnake wrote:

Consider:

http://www.breitbart.com/system/wire/6e49b254-fc12-4176-8ab6-c6146611c372

Apparently, one in four Americans does not know that the Earth circles the sun. And those losers all vote demoKKKratic.....

Actually, the earth doesn't circle the sun.

http://zidbits.com/2011/09/the-earth-doesnt-actually-orbit-the-sun/

I just find it funny that someone that claims there are man made faces on Mars and the worldwide flood really happened is going to attack anyone else for their beliefs.
0 Replies

Region Philbis

Sat 15 Feb, 2014 09:47 am

https://scontent-b-lga.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-prn2/t1/1939816_10151993492011275_372175146_n.jpg
gungasnake

Sat 15 Feb, 2014 10:03 am
@Region Philbis,
John Boehner has not created any sort of a catastrophe which kills jobs.
JTT

Sat 15 Feb, 2014 10:03 am
@RexRed,
Rex: Most Americans don't mind paying taxes as long as the tax system is fair.

--------

Americans also don't seem to mind that a good chunk of their tax dollars is used to slaughter innocents around the world, poison children, foreign of course.

Rex: Society is generally good-natured.

Yes, note how vocal is this society in support of war criminal and terrorist acts by its governments.
0 Replies

JTT

Sat 15 Feb, 2014 10:07 am
@gungasnake,
USA definition of 'community organizer' - someone who plans ways to get poor foreigners to gather in groups so that each usa drone strike will be more cost effective.
0 Replies

JTT

Sat 15 Feb, 2014 10:09 am
@gungasnake,
Are you guys talking about John Boner?
0 Replies

JTT

Sat 15 Feb, 2014 10:17 am
@gungasnake,
Gunga, you are preaching to the choir. Everyone here at A2K that doesn't live under a rock, or in a smelly ignore hole knows the USA has been nothing but pure evil since its inception.

It's sad about those American kids but really, a drop in the bucket compared to the millions of children slaughtered by the USA around the globe since the founding of the "all men are created equal" Big Lie.
0 Replies

JTT

Sat 15 Feb, 2014 10:20 am
@Frank Apisa,
Frank the liar: Either that or Republican.

Democrat prezes have been dandy war criminals and terrorists too, Frank.
0 Replies

Moment-in-Time

Sat 15 Feb, 2014 10:46 am
@cicerone imposter,
Quote:

I can never understand the mindset of republicans.

Happy Saturday, February 15, 2014, Ci. It is snowing (again) in New Jersey; but it promises to end by 6PM. Next week, the weather is expected to be tropical!

As regarding your statement above pertaining to the "mindset of Republicans" what's not to understand?! At least we have one party, the DEMS, fighting for the fundamentals for the neediest among us. There was a time in America when the majority of voting US citizens were Dems and only a handful were Republicans. After the Civil Rights Voting act of 1965, there was a sea change between the two parties with Whites leaving the Dem party in droves. This reinforced the Republicans' power, supporting their "me-first" image while stereotyping minorities as the lazy misfits, the "other", the "hanger-ons" and "welfare queens."

Billionaire older whites *like the Koch brothers,* among others similarly situated, contribute to the Tea Party's cause ... attracting poor "uninstructed" whites among those suffering from homophobia, those of a different color as well as anti-immigration feel idealistic and great with respect to their true emotional feelings. The billionaires get to keep wages low, send jobs overseas, and help the insurance/prescription companies charge non-stop higher fees. I almost forget, the Right-Wing Republicans get to give into their repressed sexual feelings by passing laws determining how they can make decisions regarding female bodies.

The answer is simple....it is pure greed on the part of the wealthy billionaires which props up feeling of superiority by apprehensive poor whites who feel they are being edged out by blacks, Hispanics, and Asians in "their own land, America." Blacks, Hispanics, Asians, did not "create" the United States in the minds of these poor white Americans; however, someone should point out to these "real Americans" just who the **REAL AMERICANS** are. They are the Native Americans who were here to greet the Europeans when they first discovered the Americas; theoretically, these first people came to the Americas via the Bering Strait, from Asia, and today, descendants of this original group consist of Mexicans, and all yellow and brown people of the Americas.

As for homophobia which still exist, that along with "bigotry is the disease of the ignorant"....This quote is by the third president of the United States, Thomas Jefferson Thomas Jefferson (April 13 [O.S. April 2] 1743 – July 4, 1826). He was a spokesman for democracy and the rights of man with worldwide influence.

gungasnake

Sat 15 Feb, 2014 11:14 am
@Moment-in-Time,
Quote:
s regarding your statement above pertaining to the "mindset of Republicans" what's not to understand?! At least we have one party, the DEMS, fighting for the fundamentals for the neediest among us.

Allow me to translate that into English for the benefit of those who don't speak Libtard...

We have one party, the demoKKKrats, who seek to use the neediest amongst us as a club to beat ordinary middle class people over the head with, and to keep the needy in their needy states with the ultimate aim of making EVERYBODY needy and dependent upon demoKKKrat party largess.
Advocate

Sat 15 Feb, 2014 11:32 am
@gungasnake,
I dread the thought of the Reps taking control of the three branches of the government. Our country is still in a very fragile state, and the reckless actions of the Reps might just tip the country into another great depression.

The country has always done poorly when the Reps ran things. Unfortunately, the public is relatively ignorant and often vote the way their minister directs.
gungasnake

Sat 15 Feb, 2014 11:47 am
@Advocate,
I'll say it again. My parents were both die-hard New Deal Democrats. My mother was actually a delegate in that 68 convention in Chicago which nominated Hubert Humphrey to run against Nixon. I was supposed to have stayed brainwashed for life but it didn't take, it took about six or seven years of living in the real world after college to think my way out of it. I voted for Reagan in 1980 because I couldn't stand the (demoKKKrat) racism and it was clear that the nation would not survive another four years of a Carter economy and it was a kind of a systemic shock.

At that time I still thought that the dems had made some sort of a wrong turn or something and might yet find their way out of it, but it never happened. I never really started hating demoKKKrats until those Clarence Thomas hearings. The other big thing aside from racism of course is the Gaea worship and Malthusianism, and the "climate change(TM)" which those fools are trying to use to beat the world into submission and slavery. It adds up to a package of pretty nearly pure evil.

I've LOOKED for ways to love the GOP and I've never found one but I don't get anything like this absolute sense of LOATHING from Republicans. Aside from the oil/banking wing of the GOP, whatever's left of that, Republicans are just normal people trying to make do.

Moment-in-Time

Sat 15 Feb, 2014 11:55 am
@Advocate,
Quote:

I dread the thought of the Reps taking control of the three branches of the government. Our country is still in a very fragile state, and the reckless actions of the Reps might just tip the country into another great depression.

The country has always done poorly when the Reps ran things. Unfortunately, the public is relatively ignorant and often vote the way their minister directs.

I agree absolutely with your sane and reasonable response, Advocate. At the rate we're going, if the right-wing GOP gets control via the US presidency, America will be on it way backwards towards a two-class system: the super rich and the poor. The GOP is not interested in oversight of chemical plants, Banks overcharging interest rates, food inspection, etc They don't want the Uninsured to get Affordable Health Care. They are against raising the minimum wage. Because of technology, many older workers need additional training, but instead when they're laid off, after so many months, many middle aged Americans are flipping burgers for $7.25 hourly rate.

The situation in America is dire and there are just too many unlearned Americans refusing to act to get rid of the bums in Washington. If the GOP had their way, Social Security would be gotten rid of along with Medicare and Medicare.

We, as Americans, can do something about it, and 2014 is the time to force Americans who normally do not vote in off presidential elections, to do so this time around!
coldjoint

Sat 15 Feb, 2014 11:59 am
@Moment-in-Time,
Quote:
America will be on it way backwards towards a two-class system: the super rich and the poor.

Back? It was never that way in America. It has always been fluid. The chance for advancement was up to the individual, not the government.

coldjoint

Sat 15 Feb, 2014 12:21 pm
http://liberallogic101.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/01/liberal-logic-101-628.jpg

Killary Clinton.
0 Replies

JTT

Sat 15 Feb, 2014 12:34 pm
@coldjoint,

Harder for Americans to Rise From Lower Rungs

http://mobile.nytimes.com/2012/01/05/us/harder-for-americans-to-rise-from-lower-rungs.html?pagewanted=all

January 4, 2012
WASHINGTON — Benjamin Franklin did it. Henry Ford did it. And American life is built on the faith that others can do it, too: rise from humble origins to economic heights. “Movin’ on up,” George Jefferson-style, is not only a sitcom song but a civil religion.

But many researchers have reached a conclusion that turns conventional wisdom on its head: Americans enjoy less economic mobility than their peers in Canada and much of Western Europe. The mobility gap has been widely discussed in academic circles, but a sour season of mass unemployment and street protests has moved the discussion toward center stage.

Former Senator Rick Santorum of Pennsylvania, a Republican candidate for president, warned this fall that movement “up into the middle income is actually greater, the mobility in Europe, than it is in America.” National Review, a conservative thought leader, wrote that “most Western European and English-speaking nations have higher rates of mobility.” Even Representative Paul D. Ryan, a Wisconsin Republican who argues that overall mobility remains high, recently wrote that “mobility from the very bottom up” is “where the United States lags behind.”

Liberal commentators have long emphasized class, but the attention on the right is largely new.

“It’s becoming conventional wisdom that the U.S. does not have as much mobility as most other advanced countries,” said Isabel V. Sawhill, an economist at the Brookings Institution. “I don’t think you’ll find too many people who will argue with that.”

One reason for the mobility gap may be the depth of American poverty, which leaves poor children starting especially far behind. Another may be the unusually large premiums that American employers pay for college degrees. Since children generally follow their parents’ educational trajectory, that premium increases the importance of family background and stymies people with less schooling.

At least five large studies in recent years have found the United States to be less mobile than comparable nations. A project led by Markus Jantti, an economist at a Swedish university, found that 42 percent of American men raised in the bottom fifth of incomes stay there as adults. That shows a level of persistent disadvantage much higher than in Denmark (25 percent) and Britain (30 percent) — a country famous for its class constraints.

Meanwhile, just 8 percent of American men at the bottom rose to the top fifth. That compares with 12 percent of the British and 14 percent of the Danes.

Despite frequent references to the United States as a classless society, about 62 percent of Americans (male and female) raised in the top fifth of incomes stay in the top two-fifths, according to research by the Economic Mobility Project of the Pew Charitable Trusts. Similarly, 65 percent born in the bottom fifth stay in the bottom two-fifths.

By emphasizing the influence of family background, the studies not only challenge American identity but speak to the debate about inequality. While liberals often complain that the United States has unusually large income gaps, many conservatives have argued that the system is fair because mobility is especially high, too: everyone can climb the ladder. Now the evidence suggests that America is not only less equal, but also less mobile.

John Bridgeland, a former aide to President George W. Bush who helped start Opportunity Nation, an effort to seek policy solutions, said he was “shocked” by the international comparisons. “Republicans will not feel compelled to talk about income inequality,” Mr. Bridgeland said. “But they will feel a need to talk about a lack of mobility — a lack of access to the American Dream.”

While Europe differs from the United States in culture and demographics, a more telling comparison may be with Canada, a neighbor with significant ethnic diversity. Miles Corak, an economist at the University of Ottawa, found that just 16 percent of Canadian men raised in the bottom tenth of incomes stayed there as adults, compared with 22 percent of Americans. Similarly, 26 percent of American men raised at the top tenth stayed there, but just 18 percent of Canadians.

“Family background plays more of a role in the U.S. than in most comparable countries,” Professor Corak said in an interview.

Skeptics caution that the studies measure “relative mobility” — how likely children are to move from their parents’ place in the income distribution. That is different from asking whether they have more money. Most Americans have higher incomes than their parents because the country has grown richer.

Some conservatives say this measure, called absolute mobility, is a better gauge of opportunity. A Pew study found that 81 percent of Americans have higher incomes than their parents (after accounting for family size). There is no comparable data on other countries.

Since they require two generations of data, the studies also omit immigrants, whose upward movement has long been considered an American strength. “If America is so poor in economic mobility, maybe someone should tell all these people who still want to come to the U.S.,” said Stuart M. Butler, an analyst at the Heritage Foundation.

The income compression in rival countries may also make them seem more mobile. Reihan Salam, a writer for The Daily and National Review Online, has calculated that a Danish family can move from the 10th percentile to the 90th percentile with $45,000 of additional earnings, while an American family would need an additional $93,000.
0 Replies

Advocate

Sat 15 Feb, 2014 12:57 pm
@Moment-in-Time,
I can't stand it -- I agree with you on some things.

An interesting stat is that the top 10 percent in income own 93 percent (and rising) of the wealth. Thus, the remaining 90 percent in income are left to fight over the remaining seven percent in wealth.