coldjoint

Sun 26 Jan, 2014 10:43 am
@parados,
Quote:
Is it only a coincidence that conservatives are the ones that violate campaign finance laws?

Has that been proven?
0 Replies

mysteryman

Sun 26 Jan, 2014 11:20 am
@parados,
Quote:
Is it only a coincidence that conservatives are the ones that violate campaign finance laws?

So is it your claim that no dem has ever broken any type of campaign finance law, or are you claiming that no dem has ever broken any law?

Either way, you need to provide some sort of proof to back up your claim.
panzade

Sun 26 Jan, 2014 12:30 pm
@mysteryman,
Dems broke campaign finance laws I'm sure.
Perhaps not to the extent the Rep did according to the Huff
Quote:
A review of campaign finance records by The Huffington Post identified 49 individuals who donated more than $150,000 in the last election cycle, far in excess of the biennial contribution limits. Of the 49 donors, 48 exceeded the PAC and party limit and 32 exceeded the candidate limit. Most of them gave the lion's share of their contributions to Republican candidates and party committees. Canning gave the most of any donor noted by HuffPost. There are likely more who exceeded the contribution limits, but were not readily identifiable because of multiple problems with the way campaign finance data are collected.
0 Replies

parados

Sun 26 Jan, 2014 12:31 pm
@mysteryman,
What claim? I didn't list the coincidence of all the conservative groups that were being investigated. I just asked a question about what the coincidence was. My question makes as much sense as anyone arguing the investigations prove a conspiracy to attack conservatives.
coldjoint

Sun 26 Jan, 2014 03:54 pm
@parados,
Quote:
My question makes as much sense as anyone arguing the investigations prove a conspiracy to attack conservatives.

I have seen enough to say that it is a conspiracy and run by this administration. Any proof you need doesn't concern me. I have enough for me and probably any objective viewer.

You have a problem with that.
parados

Sun 26 Jan, 2014 04:17 pm
@coldjoint,
So you seriously think Obama controls the DA's office in Dane County in Wi? Seriously?

If you think that, it is probably you that has the problem.
coldjoint

Sun 26 Jan, 2014 04:24 pm
@parados,
Quote:
So you seriously think Obama controls the DA's office in Dane County in Wi? Seriously?

Do you really think that useful idiots do not want to be noticed by the administration? These people are everywhere.
parados

Sun 26 Jan, 2014 04:32 pm
@coldjoint,
Are you getting noticed yet?
cicerone imposter

Sun 26 Jan, 2014 07:24 pm
@parados,
You,
Quote:
@coldjoint,
Are you getting noticed yet?

Mr. Green Mr. Green Mr. Green Laughing Laughing Laughing
0 Replies

coldjoint

Sun 26 Jan, 2014 09:46 pm
@parados,
If you don't want to discuss the compulsive need to suck up by community organizers and political zealots just say so. Although you are doing pretty much the same thing.
cicerone imposter

Sun 26 Jan, 2014 10:48 pm
@parados,
Not surprising when the GOP state governments implement voter ID laws that impacts mostly minorities and the aged.
coldjoint

Sun 26 Jan, 2014 11:07 pm
@cicerone imposter,
Quote:
Not surprising when the GOP state governments implement voter ID laws that impacts mostly minorities and the aged.

A picture id is free. The Democrats can't buy those votes with pictures.
parados

Mon 27 Jan, 2014 08:36 am
@coldjoint,
I wanted to discuss your first comment about ads in Mexico but it seems you keep wanting to change the topic.

If you want to discuss your compulsive need to suck up by telling lies to promote a world view I guess we can do that. You seem to be making a pretty good case for it.
0 Replies

parados

Mon 27 Jan, 2014 08:40 am
@coldjoint,
coldjoint wrote:

A picture id is free. The Democrats can't buy those votes with pictures.

Since the time spent by a government employee creating picture ids is free why are you complaining about the cost of government? Are you truly that much of an idiot?
coldjoint

Mon 27 Jan, 2014 10:28 am
@parados,
Quote:
Are you truly that much of an idiot?

I would ask if you are truly that arrogant but it is obvious. You are changing the subject. I said nothing about cost to government. I said the IDs are available. And I said pictures prevent fraud. Democrats mobilize and bus these people to vote, and then bus the same ones again. Pictures and positive ID would stop that and there will simply be less Democrats elected.
parados

Mon 27 Jan, 2014 11:50 am
@coldjoint,
You said......
coldjoint wrote:

Quote:

A picture id is free.

That states it is free and costs no money. Your claim you didn't say it was free is a lie.

Are you saying Obamacare is free?
coldjoint

Mon 27 Jan, 2014 12:21 pm
@parados,
Quote:

No , it is going to cost us our freedom(what is left of it) as sure as Obama is a lying asshole.
parados

Mon 27 Jan, 2014 12:25 pm
@coldjoint,
coldjoint wrote:

Quote:

No , it is going to cost us our freedom(what is left of it) as sure as Obama is a lying asshole.

You used the pink lying font again it seems.
coldjoint

Mon 27 Jan, 2014 12:26 pm
@parados,
You used the pink lying font again it seems.

Arrogant and lame.
parados

Mon 27 Jan, 2014 12:36 pm
@coldjoint,
If you really believe it's true that Obamacare will destroy our freedoms then where will you be moving to and when? Obamacare isn't going away in your lifetime.