Frank Apisa

Wed 22 Jan, 2014 12:21 pm
@panzade,
panzade wrote:

Quote:
because technology is steadily removing the need and value of human workers,

Nonsense.
The jobs have been shipped overseas by our captains of industry.
Another reason trickle-down doesn't work when you leave it in their hands

I think Hawk is closer to the truth on this than the "the jobs are being shipped away" story, Panzade.

Take a look at some of those links. They give my opinion in great detail.
panzade

Wed 22 Jan, 2014 12:25 pm
@Frank Apisa,
Will do. And if Hawk is correct...more power to him.
I'm not averse to learning.
0 Replies

Region Philbis

Wed 22 Jan, 2014 02:12 pm

https://fbcdn-sphotos-f-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-frc1/1618615_702328956478756_210100176_n.jpg
0 Replies

panzade

Wed 22 Jan, 2014 06:48 pm
GOProud co-founder gives up, leaves Republican Party
Jimmy LaSalvia says:
Quote:
I was astonished when Ken Cuccinelli was embraced as an acceptable candidate. To me, his views about gay Americans or Americans who are different from him are simply unacceptable in this day and age. I was astonished to see the party embrace him as their nominee. I likened it at the time to David Duke running in the early ‘90s. That’s not acceptable now. The fact that that doesn’t register with them is disturbing to me. [...]

The whole culture of the party is just not what I had always worked for, and I think though that the fact that they are so out of touch culturally is the biggest issue for me. That’s something that can’t be dealt with with policy changes or messaging changes. That’s about who they are. To me, that is the biggest issue, that the leadership in the party is so out of touch culturally that I don’t think there’s any hope for them.

Daily Kos sniffs in reply
Quote:
True enough, but the worse interpretation is that the leadership in the party is in fact precisely "in touch" with the culture of the party; Ken Cuccinelli did not rise to fame in a vacuum, and Mitt Romney did not distance himself from GOProud because Mitt Romney does not like gay people, but because Mitt Romney felt he could not gain the support of the Republican base if they saw him treating gay Americans with respect. The party leaders are subservient to the base, and it's the base that demands bigotry. The business wing of the party doesn't give a damn whether the party is bigoted or not, so long as the tax breaks keep coming.

hawkeye10

Wed 22 Jan, 2014 06:58 pm
@panzade,
Quote:
GOProud co-founder gives up, leaves Republican Party
Jimmy LaSalvia says:

"party leadership is incompetent, so I am no longer a follower"

Sounds like a very good reason to stop following.
panzade

Wed 22 Jan, 2014 07:35 pm
@hawkeye10,
No argument here
0 Replies

coldjoint

Wed 22 Jan, 2014 08:19 pm
@parados,
Quote:
You can't make a logical argument.

This administration does my arguing for me. Supporting such **** is illogical. And go back and re-read the posts. You did start with the names.

Or are you saying Rex and the Daily Kos are liars. Either way.
parados

Wed 22 Jan, 2014 08:40 pm
@coldjoint,
You still haven't provided anything other than lies to support your position. As I stated then, if your position is so strong why is the only support you have provided for it factually untrue?

As for the "name calling" the only way it applies to you is if you actually subscribe to that news letter. I think there is a good possibility you are one of the idiots that would subscribe to such a thing but that doesn't mean I called you an idiot.
coldjoint

Wed 22 Jan, 2014 09:09 pm
@parados,
Quote:
but that doesn't mean I called you an idiot.

And the IRS, Benghazi, the Obamacare promises doesn't mean anything either.
LvB

Wed 22 Jan, 2014 10:27 pm
@coldjoint,
Quote:
but but but but but but but but

idiot.
parados

Wed 22 Jan, 2014 10:35 pm
@coldjoint,
And what about the IRS and Benghazi? Are you talking about what actually happened or the RW delusions about what happened?
coldjoint

Wed 22 Jan, 2014 11:12 pm
@parados,
Quote:
Are you talking about what actually happened

No one knows what happened. It has been covered up for political reasons. The first being his re-election in 2012. And now the to help Hillary. If the Democrats were playing poker they would have been shot quite a while ago.

And the person appointed to check the IRS is a joke. How stupid are you people. Even children know what a liar is.
coldjoint

Wed 22 Jan, 2014 11:12 pm
@LvB,
crook, crook, crook.
0 Replies

coldjoint

Wed 22 Jan, 2014 11:26 pm
Quote:
Have you noticed how liberal intellectuals are drawn to various dictators? Largely unknown to most Americans is the history of many intellectuals who expressed their disdain for “the masses”, all those millions who work in manufacturing, have small businesses, and hold onto the American dream of success, having a home of their own, and other elements of a good life based on hard work.

Quote:
The lesson is clear. It is liberals who have been working very hard to undermine the U.S. Constitution, our democracy, and our freedoms
Why Liberals Attack America

http://canadafreepress.com/index.php/article/60645?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter
0 Replies

parados

Thu 23 Jan, 2014 07:29 am
@coldjoint,
Oh, so you are just speculating wildly without facts. Do you have any actual evidence to support your wild fantasies?
coldjoint

Thu 23 Jan, 2014 10:54 am
@parados,
How can you possibly call them wild speculation? There is more than adequate examples that show a cover up, IRS intimidation, and the bust Obamacare is. Why do you insist on denying the obvious?

You sound like someone who knows he is wrong.
Rockhead

Thu 23 Jan, 2014 11:02 am
@parados,
we'll take that as a no...
0 Replies

coldjoint

Thu 23 Jan, 2014 09:12 pm
Quote:
Starting year six of his failed presidency, the petulant man-child lashes out like a three-year-old. Without the evil Fox News and Rush Limbaugh, he’s apparently have a 100% approval.

Someone was talking about 5 year olds?

Quote:
Of Course: Pathetic Obama Blames Fox News and Rush Limbaugh for His Failures

http://www.jammiewf.com/2014/of-course-pathetic-obama-blames-fox-news-and-rush-limbaugh-for-his-failures/
0 Replies

parados

Thu 23 Jan, 2014 09:36 pm
@coldjoint,
So no one knows what happened (see your previous post where you made that claim) but you now seem to be claiming you know what happened. Are you no one and therefore know what happened?

Or are you just incapable of seeing the contradictions of your claims?
coldjoint

Thu 23 Jan, 2014 09:56 pm
@parados,
Quote:
Or are you just incapable of seeing the contradictions of your claims?

You lie to cover lies. That is your game(and Obamas), not mine.