FOUND SOUL

Thu 2 Feb, 2012 02:18 pm
@jcboy,
I'd add some "glass" frosted into the cabinets somwhere with downlights above them, just a couple to break it up if you decide to stay with white and large stainless steel handles.. I personally like timber..
FOUND SOUL

Thu 2 Feb, 2012 02:19 pm
@CalamityJane,
Dang, I'm having that in its entirity in my next new home Smile
0 Replies

ossobuco

Thu 2 Feb, 2012 03:28 pm
@FOUND SOUL,
Yes, I like actual timber, and I agree with liking at least a couple of glass lites in the cabinetry doors. I don't care for interior cabinet lighting but that's a learned thing on my part, as I used to like it. It's sort of like as a landscape arch I grew to have great yelping distaste for twinkly lights, uplighting trees, and a few other modes like that.
0 Replies

ossobuco

Thu 2 Feb, 2012 03:33 pm
@ossobuco,
I guess I'll quibble with myself about the stove being best in the exact middle of the counter length.. as I also like the golden mean thing, 1.0/1.6, or approx 62% of the way down the line, depending on the situation. I've used that a lot in design situations, and so have millions of others through the ages. It's also expressed as the ratio 1.618/1.

So, center of stove at the point 62% of the way, from either end. Of course that's too picky, but that kind of placement has a lot of support in the design world. Could matter if you buy preconstructed cabinets too, how they fit the length.
0 Replies

DannyVboy

Thu 2 Feb, 2012 08:05 pm
@jcboy,
Hi handsome! I'm sure it will be fabulous with your creative touch.
0 Replies

jcboy

Sat 4 Feb, 2012 04:04 pm
@FOUND SOUL,
I'm going to be playing around with a few different ideas until I find what I like Smile

So far no new neighbor, she rented the house but hasn’t moved in, must have found out about the Puerto Rican living next door!
Rockhead

Sat 4 Feb, 2012 04:06 pm
@jcboy,
does he work there at the animal shelter?
jcboy

Sat 4 Feb, 2012 04:08 pm
@Rockhead,
Nope a Puerto Rican Nurse lol.

We haven't met her yet, only know she's a single woman with a dog. Cool
jcboy

Sun 5 Feb, 2012 08:18 pm
@jcboy,
Our new neighbor moved in today, we finally met her. Nice lady, mid forties and has a little pug dog. She thinks Antonio is adorable, I think we are going to like her Cool
ossobuco

Sun 5 Feb, 2012 08:26 pm
@jcboy,
Good news, there, y'all.
0 Replies

EqualityFLSTPete

Mon 6 Feb, 2012 07:03 am
@jcboy,
I guess Marco didn't scare her off Smile
Sloan

Tue 7 Feb, 2012 06:35 am
@EqualityFLSTPete,
What was up with morgans text on Sunday night?
EqualityFLSTPete

Tue 7 Feb, 2012 10:14 am
@Sloan,
He said he deactivated his facebook account and is giving up being online. Not sure why. Haven’t talked to him since Sunday.
CalamityJane

Tue 7 Feb, 2012 10:21 am
@EqualityFLSTPete,
What? jcboy is giving up being online?
EqualityFLSTPete

Tue 7 Feb, 2012 11:27 am
@CalamityJane,
Not sure what he’s up to. I have a feeling its due to his DUI thread because everyone in town knows him by his photos. Said he was staying offline for a while.
CalamityJane

Tue 7 Feb, 2012 11:58 am
@EqualityFLSTPete,
Thank you, Anthony for the info. What a shame if it's due to the DUI thread.
I hope he's fine though!
0 Replies

CalamityJane

Tue 7 Feb, 2012 12:36 pm
@EqualityFLSTPete,
Perhaps he could register under a new name here at a2k and not use his own picture as avatar. It's better to surf anonymously, given the circumstances.
0 Replies

BeachBoy

Fri 10 Feb, 2012 06:27 pm
@jcboy,
Oh what wouldn't I give to spend five minutes with you, of course I'm just teasing, I know you're married.
Sloan

Fri 10 Feb, 2012 08:03 pm
@BeachBoy,
He sure is married and they're very happy together. That ship has sailed. Move on!
BeachBoy

Fri 10 Feb, 2012 08:33 pm
@Sloan,
So I've heard.
0 Replies