Wed 4 Mar, 2015 06:54 am
I live in a top floor flat. Just recently I was told by my downstairs neighbour there is a small crack in her bathroom ceiling and maybe even the kitchen. This crack appears directly above the middle of my bath.

I'm not sure what I'm supposed to do exactly. I've asked around and have been told unless there is damp on the ceiling it is technically not my issue.

If someone could advise I'd be grateful.

  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 6 • Views: 999 • Replies: 2
Topic Closed
No top replies

Wed 4 Mar, 2015 07:03 am
You need to notify your land lord, there could be plumbing that needs to be replace. To minimzie damage you should do it ASAP
0 Replies
Wed 4 Mar, 2015 07:05 am
Tell your landlord. Downstairs neighbor should tell the landlord too.
0 Replies

Related Topics

Poo-tee-weet? - Question by boomerang
Let's just rename them "Rapeublicans" - Discussion by DrewDad
Which wood laminate flooring? - Question by Buffalo
Metal Roofs pros & con s - Question by Swimpy
Buying a new entry door - Question by sozobe
Need water help - Question by richierich
Lifesource Water versus a 'salt' system - Discussion by USBound
Rainsoft - Discussion by richb1
  1. Forums
  2. » Crack in Ceiling
Copyright © 2021 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.05 seconds on 10/18/2021 at 05:56:13