Rockhead

Thu 12 Jan, 2012 02:40 pm
@Sloan,
yup.

the internet is free for wackos, too.

I think it's pretty good advice never to post a picture that can identify your home to strangers...
FOUND SOUL

Thu 12 Jan, 2012 02:41 pm
@Rockhead,
I reckon we should change the subject and fill up 20 posts or so Smile
0 Replies

MMarciano

Thu 12 Jan, 2012 02:53 pm
Now you know why I call him a loon, he must be busy at work because he's not answering the phone, either that or he's at the mall and doesn't want anyone to know.
jcboy

Thu 12 Jan, 2012 06:23 pm
@MMarciano,
There I took them down, geez I never thought anyone would find us here because of that thread. damn drunk drivers! Cool
0 Replies

jcboy

Thu 12 Jan, 2012 07:34 pm
@FOUND SOUL,
Oh they did! The kitchen and bathroom is finished. The outside of the house I had it painted similar to ours, but kind of just the opposite. Ours is dark with white trim this house is white with a dark trim. The backyard fence should finished next week. I had to have that done incase they have a dog, personally I like people who are animal lovers, as long as they take care of them.

My friends property management company is taking care of it, they already have their sign in the front and have had many calls. It should be ready by Feb 1st.
EqualityFLSTPete

Thu 12 Jan, 2012 08:03 pm
@jcboy,
Glad to hear that! I ran into at least 30 people in town that found the DUI thread on here.
Butrflynet

Thu 12 Jan, 2012 08:20 pm
@EqualityFLSTPete,
What's the attitude about the thread? Are most upset about the content of the thread or laughing at the bravado some are displaying in it?

EqualityFLSTPete

Thu 12 Jan, 2012 08:30 pm
@Butrflynet,
Most have found it very interesting. These guys all know what happened and some know Thom. They are all following along reading, from what I heard they love firefly! And they adore M&M!
0 Replies

EqualityFLSTPete

Thu 12 Jan, 2012 08:35 pm
@Butrflynet,
Most do not support Thom,bad decision but he's a 44 year old man, he needs to face up to his actions.
0 Replies

MMarciano

Fri 13 Jan, 2012 09:40 am
I'm just hoping he doesn't post our phone numbers in his profile! Drunk
0 Replies

FOUND SOUL

Fri 13 Jan, 2012 01:59 pm
@jcboy,
Quote:
Oh they did! The kitchen and bathroom is finished. The outside of the house I had it painted similar to ours, but kind of just the opposite. Ours is dark with white trim this house is white with a dark trim. The backyard fence should finished next week. I had to have that done incase they have a dog, personally I like people who are animal lovers, as long as they take care of them.

My friends property management company is taking care of it, they already have their sign in the front and have had many calls. It should be ready by Feb 1st.

A Landlord that allows pets:) Won't see that much where I am from, as they don't take care of "the yard/house" Smile

You will have to PM the front photo to us all lols.. Me's anyways as I would love to see the end result...
0 Replies

DannyVboy

Fri 13 Jan, 2012 07:24 pm
I didn't know you boys were here until I read about Thom online. I love the bickering back and forth in that thread!
Butrflynet

Fri 13 Jan, 2012 07:55 pm
@DannyVboy,
Feel free to join in. I'm sure they'd love some fresh opinions to gnaw on rather than the same ol' wash, rinse and repeat.
DannyVboy

Fri 13 Jan, 2012 08:01 pm
@Butrflynet,
I know one friend who will attend the hearing so I'll post what goes on in the courtroom.
0 Replies

jcboy

Thu 19 Jan, 2012 08:38 pm
My real estate agend called to say he’s already rented the house next door to a single lady with a dog. I like the fact that she has a dog, I always believe animal lovers are good people.

We haven’t met her yet but she moves in Feb 1st. That was pretty quick, I thought it might be vacant for a few months!
ehBeth

Thu 19 Jan, 2012 08:41 pm
@jcboy,
Have you got your fence really solid now?

Dog lovers don't always love other neighbours' escapee dogs (it's been an issue around here recently).
jcboy

Thu 19 Jan, 2012 08:46 pm
@ehBeth,
Oh yes, actually it’s now a double thick fence, I left up the old fence and added to it from the other side so its like a fence within a fence lol. Plus I had the back yard fenced on the house next door, before it was just open all around. So her dog will have a nice, very large yard to live in, it’s a double lot.
ehBeth

Thu 19 Jan, 2012 09:46 pm
@jcboy,
Sounds great! now I think I want to come and be your neighbour Very Happy

Of course I wouldn't be able to take the temps - but a fully-fenced double lot - that is appealing.
EqualityFLSTPete

Fri 20 Jan, 2012 05:58 am
@ehBeth,
They did a great job on that house, I knew the previous owner of the one they live in, tremendious difference since Morgan bought it.
0 Replies

MMarciano

Fri 20 Jan, 2012 11:31 am
She better not bitch about a Puerto Rican living next door!