ossobuco

Tue 13 Dec, 2011 08:52 pm
@jcboy,
There is a thread or two or three on that here..
jcboy

Tue 13 Dec, 2011 08:52 pm
@ossobuco,
Thanks, searching for them now.

I must have had it for a while, this computer is so much faster then mine!
ossobuco

Tue 13 Dec, 2011 09:10 pm
@jcboy,
at least one of them was fairly recent, not meaning the last few days, but not very long ago - but I don't remember the title or who asked about it.
0 Replies

Eva

Wed 14 Dec, 2011 09:11 am
@jcboy,
Ooh, I really like the size of that kitchen! Big enough for lots of cabinets, but not so large that you'd spend all your time walking around in it. Very nice! So many small houses have tiny kitchens.
jcboy

Wed 14 Dec, 2011 11:51 am
@Eva,
I don’t believe that was the original size of the kitchen, looks like they took a wall down at one point to enlarge the kitchen. Inside is cute, two bedroom, fireplace. Outside is ugly, painted white with red trim, that will have to go! My real estate friend will list to be available the first of February.
0 Replies

jcboy

Wed 14 Dec, 2011 05:56 pm
They sure have done a lot in just a few days, it's not the most expensive kitchen remodel but sure is better then it was.

http://img710.imageshack.us/img710/2886/kitchen3i.jpg
jcboy

Wed 14 Dec, 2011 06:10 pm
I picked out this tile for the bathroom floor, it really does need replaced and it blends in with the kitchen floor.

http://img97.imageshack.us/img97/1433/tiler.jpg
jcboy

Thu 15 Dec, 2011 07:01 pm
@jcboy,
I changed my mind on that tile. After all the granite shopping, I have decided to go with Quartz. Also, home depot has good prices. So I'm taking the quote to Lowe's to have then match it and give me another 10% off the Caesar stone. Smile

Oh I forgot about this photo when they started tearing apart the old kitchen.

http://img845.imageshack.us/img845/9425/kitchen4.jpg
CalamityJane

Thu 15 Dec, 2011 07:19 pm
@jcboy,
Don't overdo it, jcboy and spend too much money on the remodel - tenants can be very destructive and the tiles are probably more durable.
jcboy

Thu 15 Dec, 2011 07:22 pm
@CalamityJane,
You’re probably right, sometimes I get too carried away with this stuff. Laughing
0 Replies

MMarciano

Thu 15 Dec, 2011 08:13 pm
@CalamityJane,
He's a loon!
0 Replies

MMarciano

Wed 11 Jan, 2012 08:42 pm
@CalamityJane,
His rental is almost done. After his DUI thread I asked him not to be posting too many photos. Everyone in this town already knows him by is photo, I was concerned about them knowing where we lived.
CalamityJane

Wed 11 Jan, 2012 09:29 pm
@MMarciano,
Oh yes, you do have to be careful, there are so many lunatics out there, you don't want them to show up on your doorsteps. Maybe it's not such a good idea to have your pictures as avatars either.
0 Replies

Butrflynet

Wed 11 Jan, 2012 11:27 pm
@MMarciano,
You might want to suggest he remove the photos of the front of your house that show the street numbers too.

He can just rename them at the source where he uploaded/linked them from and that should break the url link.
0 Replies

FOUND SOUL

Thu 12 Jan, 2012 02:07 am
@jcboy,
Quote:
They sure have done a lot in just a few days, it's not the most expensive kitchen remodel but sure is better then it was.

Did they do the cleaning up or you? Smile

My kitchen in my investment property looks soooo much like your origional one only we put floating floors in there.. We have talked about opening the servery up, that looks wicked, plus I actually want a "green" and white kitchen so you've given me ideas.

I am soo like you and yet, as a Real Estate Agent, I know you have to cut corners and costs and consider the tenants not keeping good so you can't go mental:)

I think you have alot of talent and should go into business, if not already, in designing and creating old homes, and bring them to life at the Vendors budget and make a living out of this...

I also agree, GET the photo off here of your house frontage..

Jealousy, unfortunately is a route of evil, not much you can do about it, protect yourself and your family... This was your place but now it's open.

Ceili

Thu 12 Jan, 2012 02:14 am
@MMarciano,
Please be careful. As much as I love seeing JC's creative vision, the DUI thread has proved that you can't be too careful...
0 Replies

Wildhourses

Thu 12 Jan, 2012 06:30 am
@MMarciano,
Most now know where you two live but Morgan has a lot of friends in this community, I'd still be careful, some crazy is always out there.
EqualityFLSTPete

Thu 12 Jan, 2012 11:16 am
I didn’t know you two were on this site until I googled Thom Swift. Of course I’ve been to your house so I knew where you live but the photo with the pillars and your address is a dead giveaway. I’d remove that one for sure! You can spot them blocks away! Better safe than sorry!
0 Replies

ossobuco

Thu 12 Jan, 2012 02:27 pm
@Wildhourses,
That sure seems true, that he has a lot of friends there, and he/they do here on a2k too. And careful is the better part of valor sometimes.
0 Replies

Sloan

Thu 12 Jan, 2012 02:38 pm
Remove them boys, I didn't know your address until today, I know the house by those photos!