@blueveinedthrobber,
blueveinedthrobber wrote:

NO CANCER!!!! HOORAY!!!!
GREAT!!!

So...what the hell is it?
Lash

Reply Sat 14 May, 2011 07:59 pm
@dlowan,
shew! Waiting to hear what's causing such awful pain. Likely something simple. Very glad for your good news.
0 Replies

blueveinedthrobber

Reply Sun 15 May, 2011 07:54 am
@dlowan,
it's partly severe muscular problems... I'm scheduled for PT twice a week between now and July...we'll see if that does it. Otherwise I'll need a myeliogram (SP) which is I hear is very painful so hopefully I won't have to go that route.
dlowan

Reply Sun 15 May, 2011 08:18 am
@blueveinedthrobber,
Hope it works very well for you.
0 Replies

Lash

Reply Sun 15 May, 2011 05:24 pm
@blueveinedthrobber,
Ask them about CFIDS...fibromyalgia.
blueveinedthrobber

Reply Wed 18 May, 2011 09:20 am
@Lash,
Lash wrote:

Ask them about CFIDS...fibromyalgia.

they're thinking it could be a nerve conduction problem if PT doesn't fix it. They've eliminated bone problems in theory.

I'm beyond worrying about it. I've become accustomed to pain from various things and I'm not lying down for it. Because I've been diagnosed with chronic pain conditions from various sources I have all the high powered meds I need , I don't abuse them and I can get them when I need them. I've decided to go back to riding my bike and working out pain or no pain. I'm tired of not enjoying myself.

The biggest problem I was having was my loss of energy and emotional stability and focus due to the diabetes. Since my levels have normalized I feel like I've wakened from a dream and I've been working 14 hours a day organizing, marketing and getting my **** back together. It's already paying off with more work. Hopefully I can cancel the early retirement and although I'll never make the kind of money I was making when my events company was in full swing I'll be able to be comfortable and do for my family and others as I used to.
JTT

Reply Wed 18 May, 2011 10:48 am
@blueveinedthrobber,
Quote:
I've wakened from a dream and I've been working 14 hours a day organizing, marketing and getting my **** back together. It's already paying off with more work. Hopefully I can cancel the early retirement and although I'll never make the kind of money I was making when my events company was in full swing I'll be able to be comfortable and do for my family and others as I used to.

God damn lazy liberal slackard!

Good on ya, Bear!
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Wed 18 May, 2011 09:36 pm
@blueveinedthrobber,
Wishing you well.
0 Replies

Lash

Reply Wed 18 May, 2011 10:24 pm
@blueveinedthrobber,
Muscular pain made me think of it. I suffered pretty horribly from it for years...but exercise and changing my diet got rid oof it. Was hoping for a similar cure for you.

Glad you feel like getting around. Many times, forcing yourself to re-start a healthy regiment builds your strength to continue.

Knowing you'll feel better soon.
blueveinedthrobber

Reply Thu 19 May, 2011 06:24 am
@Lash,
thanks. I think part of healing and feeling better is in the mind. Personally I can only feel bad for so long then I get pissed off about it.. Being pissed off is something I learned to channel years ago to my advantage. Not always, but quite a bit.
0 Replies