georgeob1

Reply Thu 21 Apr, 2011 01:46 pm
@Cycloptichorn,
More tiresome, unsupported, bombastic, categorical judgements from a constant source of such things.
Cycloptichorn

Reply Thu 21 Apr, 2011 01:52 pm
@georgeob1,
georgeob1 wrote:

More tiresome, unsupported, bombastic, categorical judgements from a constant source of such things.

Attacking me instead of attempting to defend your our your party's position on these matters convinces nobody here that you have anything meaningful to add to the conversation at all.

You have no response to my post, because you can't respond to it; everything I wrote is 100% correct and you know it. The best you can do is insult, which is a little pathetic. You really ought to have better judgment than to call anything I write 'unsupported,' as you've never even attempted to support ANY of your own frequent assertions here; instead pretending that your posts are nothing but a stream of pithy wisdom that everyone should just accept without challenge.

Cycloptichorn
georgeob1

Reply Thu 21 Apr, 2011 02:27 pm
@Cycloptichorn,
More of the same rejoinder too.
joefromchicago

Reply Thu 21 Apr, 2011 02:31 pm
@georgeob1,
That was weak, even for you.
0 Replies

Cycloptichorn

Reply Thu 21 Apr, 2011 02:37 pm
@georgeob1,
georgeob1 wrote:

More of the same rejoinder too.

Are you ever going to get serious? Or is this it for you?

Look, I understand the position you are in. You are a smart guy and you realize just how hollow your party is on economic matters, and how badly they've mismanaged pretty much everything they have been put in charge of. It makes these discussions almost an automatic loser for you, because I can easily show many historical examples of your position either not working or being immediately abandoned by your politicians once they are in power. What I DON'T understand is why you can't be honest about this fact, and instead insult me over and over, as if this is a schoolyard, and you somehow win by being condescending and pretending to be bored.

Cycloptichorn
0 Replies

Renaldo Dubois

Reply Thu 21 Apr, 2011 02:41 pm
@Cycloptichorn,
I disagree. The answer to debt is never more debt. When you raise taxes on citizens then you are effectively reducing their buying power. That is some stinking thinking. When I can't meet my budget, I have to cut. No one has the luxury of just automatically lifting their income by demanding more money. That's not how the world works. Only in liberal la la land does it work like that.
Cycloptichorn

Reply Thu 21 Apr, 2011 02:43 pm
@Renaldo Dubois,
Renaldo Dubois wrote:

I disagree. The answer to debt is never more debt.

Raising taxes doesn't add to the debt; it lowers the deficit. This is a fact, not a theory.

Quote:
When you raise taxes on citizens then you are effectively reducing their buying power. That is some stinking thinking. When I can't meet my budget, I have to cut.

Raising your taxes by a few percentage points doesn't mean you have to cut your budget by any serious amount. You are Appealing to Extremes here.

Quote:
No one has the luxury of just automatically lift their income by demanding more money. That's not how the world works. Only in liberal la la land does it work like that.

This is a horrible analogy, but from what I can tell, it's a struggle for you to even put a couple sentences together without both making a fool of yourself and resulting to childish outbursts, so why would I be surprised by that?

Cycloptichorn
Renaldo Dubois

Reply Thu 21 Apr, 2011 02:47 pm
@Cycloptichorn,
This is what happens when a dishonest person such as yourself edits my post. You seem to have left out the part in my original post about cutting back. If you don't have the honesty to quote me correctly, then you just lost your credibility. You lost, so that makes you a LOSER.

You're a liar and you're dishonest. You just proved it.

Besides that, your temper tantrums around here today are just impossible to deal with. I really suggest you have some cookies and milk to calm yourself and then take a nap. You'll feel much better and then we can arrange things better for you so you don't cry and whine next time.
Walter Hinteler

Reply Thu 21 Apr, 2011 02:50 pm
@Renaldo Dubois,
Renaldo Dubois wrote:

This is what happens when a dishonest person such as yourself edits my post.

cyclo didn't edit your post.
He just used what is commonly called "quotes".
Your post is still there where it has been: no-one has edited it.
Renaldo Dubois

Reply Thu 21 Apr, 2011 02:51 pm
@Walter Hinteler,
He edited my post in his reply. He left out part of my post. The part he has no answer for. You're a liar.
Walter Hinteler

Reply Thu 21 Apr, 2011 02:56 pm
@Renaldo Dubois,
Well, thanks for your response.

Quote:
http://i55.tinypic.com/2cmw58x.jpg

I understand that you are uneducated and don't know how to respond more politely.

May I ask you that you start with the self-*******?
0 Replies

Cycloptichorn

Reply Thu 21 Apr, 2011 02:58 pm
@Renaldo Dubois,
Renaldo Dubois wrote:

This is what happens when a dishonest person such as yourself edits my post. You seem to have left out the part in my original post about cutting back. If you don't have the honesty to quote me correctly, then you just lost your credibility. You lost, so that makes you a LOSER.

I didn't edit a single word out of your post. Are you capable of reading what is in a quote box? Confused about how they work? Let me know and maybe I can come up with some one-syllable words to explain it to you.

Quote:
You're a liar and you're dishonest. You just proved it.

I don't believe that is true at all, and what more, that if you review what you wrote above, you will be embarrassed.

Quote:
Besides that, your temper tantrums around here today are just impossible to deal with. I really suggest you have some cookies and milk to calm yourself and then take a nap. You'll feel much better and then we can arrange things better for you so you don't cry and whine next time.

There's nothing worth responding to in this paragraph, but I'll go ahead and include it anyway, just so your precious fee-fees don't get hurt.

Cycloptichorn
0 Replies

Cycloptichorn

Reply Thu 21 Apr, 2011 02:59 pm
@Renaldo Dubois,
Renaldo Dubois wrote:

He edited my post in his reply. He left out part of my post. The part he has no answer for. You're a liar.

Point out the exact part of your post that I left out - the exact words. Or go ahead and admit that you are wrong. Either will suffice.

Cycloptichorn
Below viewing threshold (view)
Below viewing threshold (view)
ehBeth

Reply Thu 21 Apr, 2011 04:43 pm
@Renaldo Dubois,
Renaldo Dubois wrote:
You seem to have left out the part in my original post about cutting back.

Precisely what was removed from what you posted?
edgarblythe

Reply Thu 21 Apr, 2011 05:03 pm
I am only going to respond to people who take the topic the way it is intended, from here on out. H whatever he is, and a few others have the right to post here, but I have the right to ignore that infantile crap.
0 Replies

H2O MAN

Reply Thu 21 Apr, 2011 05:54 pm
It's a shame people can't cut through the infantile
liberal crap and see this Barry turd for what he really is.
0 Replies

Renaldo Dubois

Reply Thu 21 Apr, 2011 06:02 pm
@ehBeth,
Read my post and read his quotes of my post.
0 Replies

Renaldo Dubois

Reply Thu 21 Apr, 2011 06:05 pm
@Cycloptichorn,
Here is the part of my post that you edited out.

"When I can't meet my budget, I have to cut."

You can't answer that point. This is why you asswipes are dishonest and have no integrity. You're a sleazy little slimy snake. You're a liar and I can smell you from here.