Fido

Thu 14 Apr, 2011 09:02 am
@H2O MAN,
H2O MAN wrote:

THE HOLE YOU ARE DIGGING IS GETTING DEEPER.
Too bad you are all water and no man, or you might bury me in it...
H2O MAN

Thu 14 Apr, 2011 09:09 am
@Fido,
You will drown in your hole.
0 Replies

H2O MAN

Thu 14 Apr, 2011 09:11 am
By Neal Boortz

First … this was not a serious policy speech. It was a campaign speech. It was exactly what you would expect from someone with no real world private sector experience and a penchant for flowery campaign rhetoric … little of which has any basis in reality.

But here’s a real shocker .. are you ready? .. Barack Obama’s speech yesterday called for tax increases! Not just any tax increases but tax increases on evil, rancid, cheatin’, lying’ exploitin’ thievin’ rich people with all that money out there. You know, the owners of America’s small business who are responsible for most of our private sector jobs and those households with two achievers who’s income adds up to more than $250,000 a year; in other words … America’s millionaires and billionaires.

The Community Organizer’s plan is supposed to cut $4 trillion from our deficit over the next 12 years .. that’s great. But wasn’t this same man telling us that he had a plan to cut our deficit in half by the end of his first term? What happened to THAT promise? Oh, that’s right .. I remember. George Bush must have done something to block Obama’s plans. Old “W” sneaked into the White House and somehow raised the deficit by well over a trillion dollars. Don’t you just hate it when that happens?

The last deficit figure under George W. Bush was $410 billion in 2008. The projected 2011 deficit will be $1.645 trillion under Obama. What credibility does this guy have? And why is any serious consideration given to his next grand scheme for deficit reduction?

But how does Obama plan to cut this money from our deficit. How else? He raises taxes on the rich! We will get to some of his specific calls for tax increases in a minute, but I want you to keep in mind one proven fact --- people with money are intelligent enough and perfectly willing to change their behavior when they are punished for their achievements with higher tax rates. I challenge any of you to research the effect of any major tax increase and find one – just ONE – that generated the revenue the politician calling for the tax increase said it would generate. The fact is that the government often raises more money as a result of a tax cut than it does from tax increases. Why don’t you check out some of the northeastern states who tried to implement surtaxes on millionaires and seehow that worked for them. The rhetoric plays well with the dumb masses … but that’s about it.
parados

Thu 14 Apr, 2011 09:42 am
@H2O MAN,
H2O MAN wrote:

Drunk LOL!
Just like PrezBO, Parsite wants 90% of Americans to be moochers that are totally dependent on OPM.

I think it would be more fair and best for everyone if our federal government
encouraged all of us to emulate the top 10% and become as wealthy as possible.

And you think I am drunk?
How do you propose everyone become part of the top 10%? Or don't you realize that it's impossible? Only 10% of the people can ever be in the top 10% just out of mathematic reality.
H2O MAN

Thu 14 Apr, 2011 09:44 am
@parados,
Idiot Moocher!

Even if Obama CONFISCATED 100% of the money earned by all Americans earning more than $100K he could not balance his budget.

Get this through you thick, empty skull - Obama has no plans to reduce spending or balance his budget.
Gargamel

Thu 14 Apr, 2011 09:49 am
If I, like H2O man apparently, were the richest water softener repairman in the world, I too would be pissed.
parados

Thu 14 Apr, 2011 10:20 am
@H2O MAN,
Quote:
Even if Obama CONFISCATED 100% of the money earned by all Americans earning more than $100K he could not balance his budget.

I think you need to contact Walter Williams and have him check your math.
H2O MAN

Thu 14 Apr, 2011 10:33 am
@parados,
Parasite offers up a typical liberaltard response... pathetic.
parados

Thu 14 Apr, 2011 12:23 pm
@H2O MAN,
H2O MAN wrote:

Since you want me to show you how stupid you are squirt. OK..

The total income in the US in 2009 was $12 trillion
http://bber.unm.edu/econ/us-tpi.htm
The number of tax returns showing $100K or more in income were 23.6 million out of 116 million returns. 20% of the returns show more than 100K in income.
http://pubdb3.census.gov/macro/032008/hhinc/new06_000.htm
The top 20% make 60% of the income in the US.
http://sociology.ucsc.edu/whorulesamerica/power/wealth.html

The current US budget is about $3.6 trillion
$12 trillion X .6 = 7.2 trillion

7.2 Trillion is twice the current budget.

You are an idiot squirt. Now.. why don't you have Walt Williams check your math because based on the real math your statement is completely false.
H2O MAN

Thu 14 Apr, 2011 12:45 pm
@parados,
Parasite, you are a simple little **** that believes all of your problems can be solved with other peoples money... you are an idiot.
parados

Thu 14 Apr, 2011 01:44 pm
@H2O MAN,
H2O MAN wrote:

Parasite, you are a simple little **** that believes all of your problems can be solved with other peoples money... you are an idiot.

I know that isn't true because your money didn't seem to get you an education.
H2O MAN

Thu 14 Apr, 2011 02:49 pm
@parados,
Again with your idiocy, isn't time for your nap or something...
parados

Thu 14 Apr, 2011 03:29 pm
@H2O MAN,
I see you can't defend your statement with any facts and actual math.

Quick.. call me some more names. Maybe no one will notice.
0 Replies

Fido

Thu 14 Apr, 2011 03:35 pm
@H2O MAN,
H2O MAN wrote:

By Neal Boortz

First … this was not a serious policy speech. It was a campaign speech. It was exactly what you would expect from someone with no real world private sector experience and a penchant for flowery campaign rhetoric … little of which has any basis in reality.

But here’s a real shocker .. are you ready? .. Barack Obama’s speech yesterday called for tax increases! Not just any tax increases but tax increases on evil, rancid, cheatin’, lying’ exploitin’ thievin’ rich people with all that money out there. You know, the owners of America’s small business who are responsible for most of our private sector jobs and those households with two achievers who’s income adds up to more than $250,000 a year; in other words … America’s millionaires and billionaires.

The Community Organizer’s plan is supposed to cut $4 trillion from our deficit over the next 12 years .. that’s great. But wasn’t this same man telling us that he had a plan to cut our deficit in half by the end of his first term? What happened to THAT promise? Oh, that’s right .. I remember. George Bush must have done something to block Obama’s plans. Old “W” sneaked into the White House and somehow raised the deficit by well over a trillion dollars. Don’t you just hate it when that happens?

The last deficit figure under George W. Bush was $410 billion in 2008. The projected 2011 deficit will be $1.645 trillion under Obama. What credibility does this guy have? And why is any serious consideration given to his next grand scheme for deficit reduction?

But how does Obama plan to cut this money from our deficit. How else? He raises taxes on the rich! We will get to some of his specific calls for tax increases in a minute, but I want you to keep in mind one proven fact --- people with money are intelligent enough and perfectly willing to change their behavior when they are punished for their achievements with higher tax rates. I challenge any of you to research the effect of any major tax increase and find one – just ONE – that generated the revenue the politician calling for the tax increase said it would generate. The fact is that the government often raises more money as a result of a tax cut than it does from tax increases. Why don’t you check out some of the northeastern states who tried to implement surtaxes on millionaires and seehow that worked for them. The rhetoric plays well with the dumb masses … but that’s about it.
Well; here is your choice: Tax people who have not got something to help those who have nothing and to maintain basic government services; or Cut basic services and give up on helping the helpless in which case why have the government at all.. Why not tax the rich??? If they have drawn all their wealth out of the commonwealth, and the wars are fought for them, and the roads are built for them, and the schools are built and run for them, and the government operates for them; then why not tax them??? Is your notion of ownership ownership free and clear??? Because you cannot show me any society living more than once on the poor... Workers create all value, but there is such a thing as taxing them too much and denying them too much and reducing them into uneducated slaves having no reason what ever to defend their situation...There has to be police, and there has to be soldiers and there has to be a sufficient number of people willing to defend with word and deed their societies; and the unwilliness of the rich to bear taxation is setting them apart... It is not just the ethos of distance... Sooner or later this people is going to realize that our wealthy have no national loyalty whatever, and will play at treason like others play a cards... All this people needs to do is realize that, and all the old rules will change for good and all... If being an American comes at too high a price for the rich to pay then let them depart, but surrender the right to exploit us or interfere in our politics... If they do not love us, then we need them not..
Fido

Thu 14 Apr, 2011 03:39 pm
@Gargamel,
Gargamel wrote:

If I, like H2O man apparently, were the richest water softener repairman in the world, I too would be pissed.
You could be like h2, and go from house to house complaining about the government while you are supposed to be fixing ****, and have people nod their heads in agreement and blink their eyes in amazement, wishing all the time you would get your effin job done and leave so they don't have to put up with your nonsense...
0 Replies

Fido

Thu 14 Apr, 2011 03:42 pm
@H2O MAN,
H2O MAN wrote:

That is what the rich believe; and I don't say believe like you say it... They really really believe that money is the key to happiness and security, and that makes them really stupid and mean...
H2O MAN

Thu 14 Apr, 2011 03:57 pm
@Fido,

Fido, you are identifying Obama and the vast majority of politicians stupid and mean... good boy Fido, good boy.
Fido

Thu 14 Apr, 2011 04:01 pm
@H2O MAN,
H2O MAN wrote:

Fido, you are calling Obama and the vast majority of politicians stupid and mean... good boy.
There are at least two kinds of stupid people at work: The ones who believe you will have a better country simply by defunding the government; and those who believe the government as constituted can actually accomplish the good for which it was created... Mr. Obama seems to fall into the later catagory...
H2O MAN

Thu 14 Apr, 2011 04:04 pm
@Fido,
I believe it is treasonous for the feds to tell the moochers they
are entitled to money the actual workers in this country earn.

The Moochers and politicians are free to leave this country at anytime.
H2O MAN

Thu 14 Apr, 2011 04:05 pm
@Fido,
Obama only thinks of what good the government can do for him and his ilk.
0 Replies