wife cheated and it turns me on?

parados

Reply Sat 9 Apr, 2011 08:50 pm
@hawkeye10,
Quote:
The individual is but a microcosm of the collective

So every individual is gay and straight, black and white, male and female?

Individuals may make up the collective but they are far from a microcosm of that collective.
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Sat 9 Apr, 2011 09:22 pm
@hawkeye10,
hawkeye10 wrote:

Quote:
She feels uncomfortable talking about it cause she says she feels like a bad person and I tried to tell her its over with and let's try to have fun with it.
I feel uncomfortable each time my wife nags me because I have not cleaned the cat litterbox when it needs to be done, and it makes me feel like a bad person because I know that I said I would keep up on it and I know that I should have done it.....Can I make her stop with out giving in to her demand on the grounds that she lacks empathy? Where does she get off violating my comfort anyways?

Ya know, I've kinda handled the previous awfulnesses about hawk with a degree of empathy.

But now we know the ****** won't empty the litter box, even when he promises to, I say it's time to drive him out of Dodge!

I mean, that's REAL moral turpitude.
hawkeye10

Reply Sat 9 Apr, 2011 11:56 pm
@dlowan,
Quote:
Ya know, I've kinda handled the previous awfulnesses about hawk with a degree of empathy
the bitch of it is that this thread is not even supposed to be about me, and my wife does not have a problem with me, and we have fantastic sex most of the time. This turn in the road sucks.
dlowan

Reply Sun 10 Apr, 2011 12:00 am
@hawkeye10,
So clean the kitty litter box already.

Oh, and forbear foul ravisher, libidinous swine.
hawkeye10

Reply Sun 10 Apr, 2011 12:13 am
@dlowan,
Quote:
So clean the kitty litter box already.
I DO, just not on the schedule that my woman has set for me, which tends to be a problem. I tend to be much more laid back than her, opposites attract and all that. I think that the box is fine so long as the cats are not avoiding it, she thinks it is fine only when there is nothing major that can be scooped out of it. Years latter we still dont agree.
0 Replies

msolga

Reply Sun 10 Apr, 2011 12:37 am
@hawkeye10,
Quote:
the bitch of it is that this thread is not even supposed to be about me, and my wife does not have a problem with me, and we have fantastic sex most of the time. This turn in the road sucks.

I have a hunch that the turn in the road occurred earlier, when you introduced "hot wives" into the discussion, hawkeye.
That sort of introduced a whole new dimension to the discussion. Wink
0 Replies