Christians-don't you agree the world needs more Christian action heroes and superheroes?

electronicmail

Reply Sun 27 Feb, 2011 12:34 pm
@Ceili,
Who needs tights? JGoldman10's pic from '07 Christmas party has him in a Santa hat, grabbing a cat
If he's black he's the other guy, sitting. It's the only picture for [email protected] I found
I didn't look very hard there's probably more out there
http://thmg.photobucket.com/albums/v281/dexantares/Christmas2k7/th_HPIM0854.jpg
0 Replies

electronicmail

Reply Sun 27 Feb, 2011 12:56 pm
@Lash,
Lash wrote:

Well played.
Thanks. Now what do you think, black or white? M or F?

More Goldman mystery theater Arrow Laughing Mr. Green
Quote:
Quote:
] JGoldman10 Mystery Theatre
link http://www.bewilderingstories.com/issue107/jgoldman.html
[Spooky organ music rises.]
ANNOUNCER [in sepulchral voice]: Do you dare to attend opening night at [music swells; heavy echo on voice] JGoldman10 Mystery Theatre?

[Music trails off to accompaniment of eerie laughter, creaking door, squeaky adolescent male voice babbling inane questions, e.g., ”If Wolverine has wolverine powers, does he spray to mark his territory? Are there any superheroes named after body parts?” etc.]

ANNOUNCER: “They seek him heah, they seek him theah! Those fanboys seek him everywheah! He makes them wonder — ‘Who, how, when?’ — That demmed, infernal JGoldman10!”
Tune in next time, when we delve deeper into dark secrets ... heh heh. Bwah hah. BWAH HAH HAAAH HEH HAAAAH HEH HAH ....

[Laughter fades into background, squeaky male adolescent voice rises, babbling as before, e.g., ”Is asking stupid questions a mutant ability? If metahumans have mutant abilities, are they still metahumans?” etc. Music continues to rise, mercifully drowning out the questions, then fades out.]
0 Replies

Butrflynet

Reply Sun 27 Feb, 2011 01:00 pm
JGoldman10, shouldn't you be in church worshiping your god on this Sunday morning?

You stayed up all night rudely demanding anyone to respond to your topics. Won't you be falling asleep in church if and when you go today?
wmwcjr

Reply Sun 27 Feb, 2011 02:35 pm
I don't know whether to giggle or groan.
0 Replies

wmwcjr

Reply Sun 27 Feb, 2011 04:51 pm
@Butrflynet,
You're right!
0 Replies

Ragman

Reply Sun 27 Feb, 2011 06:03 pm
@Butrflynet,
interesting theory from those other blogs: "...JG10 ...could be an online blog performance artist purposely designed to provoke dislike and button-pushing(ala Andy Kaufman's hateful lounge-lizard character of Tony Clifton) to get people to respond negatively...watching people's responses."

Then again..Aspberger's is not as rare as one might think.
electronicmail

Reply Sun 27 Feb, 2011 06:37 pm
@Ragman,
You mean the JGoldman10 Mystery Theater http://www.bewilderingstories.com/issue107/jgoldman.html

What's the right thing to do if he's really Asperger's? Ignore or humor him?

All the other sites threw him out after a while, why he's here.
Ragman

Reply Sun 27 Feb, 2011 06:46 pm
@electronicmail,
It actually matters little why and what? Sometimes series of threads like this can be a contest of 'guess-which-Howard-Johnsons-28-flavors-of-Crazy' this is. And, after all, does it really matter except for the admittedly perverse sport of guessing.

So, for me at this it's one of 3 things. Either entertainment or its some sort of info I can use (at this point now it is neither). And it's not someone who is really asking for help of some sort.

Personally (as is the practice of so many here) I'd bend over backwards to help if I got the sense that someone really wanted help. This is some dark ruse or just someone with poor socialization who wants to call attention to themselves.

Either or any way, I'm done! May a Kansas styled farmhouse drop on them!
0 Replies

firefly

Reply Sun 27 Feb, 2011 11:42 pm
I think JGoldman10 just has a real talent for being provocative and getting rejected. He seems to repeat the same pattern, and the same topics, at other sites until he gets banned.

Quote:
Ever been banned from a site for things you say?

I had a problem dealing with Adultswim.com. If you are familiar with the site they give you ban screen when your SN is banned: The last one I got was:

We're sorry, but you have been banned from using this site.

You have been banned for the following reason:

get lost. you are not welcome here. go find another board to spew your garbage

I tried talking to the mods and admins there about changing thier minds but they aren't listening to me. I want to tell them I don't still think or say those things they are talking about. I posted things they considered racist or offensive. WHat can I do to persuade them to change their minds about letting me back there? I e-mailed them and I sent an email to the Turner Privacy department. Please let me know. Thank you.

Sincerely,
Jason G.
[email protected]

Posted 3 years ago
http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20080714153725AAxPHj8
0 Replies

JGoldman10

Reply Mon 28 Feb, 2011 03:38 am
@Butrflynet,
Go check your PM.
0 Replies

JGoldman10

Reply Mon 28 Feb, 2011 03:49 am
Again, people in the comics are NOT going to worship these heroes- they are going to give God the glory.

The Holy Spirit tells the heroes where to go. Maybe some of the people who are in trouble pray and they show up.

The Bible says in Psalm 20:2 He will send you help from his holy place and support you from Zion
As far as Christian superheroes go- you can have the Superman types (phyiscal powers) and the Batman types (weapons and tech). God's anointing gets on them. Angels can show up and help further augment what they do.

They aren't using witchcraft. The power they get comes from God.
0 Replies

JGoldman10

Reply Mon 28 Feb, 2011 03:59 am
@Butrflynet,
Forgive me for being rude and for losing my cool.
JGoldman10

Reply Mon 28 Feb, 2011 02:01 pm
@Ragman,
You aren't the first person to compare me to Kaufman. Why are you comparing me to Kaufman?
Rockhead

Reply Mon 28 Feb, 2011 02:04 pm
@JGoldman10,
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BX44YHK5Bik
0 Replies

Ragman

Reply Mon 28 Feb, 2011 02:22 pm
@JGoldman10,
I hear voices (but not tongues). I channel Andy Kaufman. He sounds a lot like Elvis these days. I also hear Elvis, too. He does a great imitation of Andy Kaufman, amazingly.
0 Replies

Ragman

Reply Mon 28 Feb, 2011 02:29 pm
@JGoldman10,
Well, let's see you ....you've done this same cycle several times - rude behavior followed by apology. Is that another example of your flavor of Christian brotherhood or is that your own bad behavior?
contrex

Reply Mon 28 Feb, 2011 02:45 pm
@Ragman,
Ragman wrote:
rude behavior followed by apology.

Classic troll behaviour

Ragman

Reply Mon 28 Feb, 2011 02:49 pm
@contrex,
Oh, thanks for explaining. I thought it was his exemplary Christian brotherhood.
JGoldman10

Reply Mon 28 Feb, 2011 02:54 pm
@Ragman,
Do NOT listen to her. I am not trolling.

I don't see anything wrong with my behaviour. If I am doing something wrong I will apologize.

I am SICK of people trying to figure my behaviour out.
Ragman

Reply Mon 28 Feb, 2011 02:57 pm
@JGoldman10,
And that, my confused fellow, precisely is the problem.

Apologizing for rudeness repeatedly is not the most efficient route. Why not reform and remove your bad behavior? If after 5 years or more of online trouble with others while doing this same behavior (rudeness and people almost uniformly objecting), perhaps the common problem here is your behavior? Just a thought.