Christians-don't you agree the world needs more Christian action heroes and superheroes?

gungasnake

Reply Sun 27 Feb, 2011 09:19 am
@JGoldman10,
Two possibilities:

A Jeremiah Wright super-hero character stomping the evil black-slammite and nation of I-slam characters in and around Chicago.

An Ozzie Newsome super-hero character (Notice the total lack of slammite names on the roster of the Baltimore Ravens...)
electronicmail

Reply Sun 27 Feb, 2011 09:21 am
@JGoldman10,
JGoldman10 wrote:

I'm BLACK and I am tired of black stereotypes.

Nobody believes you.
http://www.bewilderingstories.com/issue107/jgoldman.html

That's why you're banned up and down the internet, wise up.
contrex

Reply Sun 27 Feb, 2011 09:27 am
@electronicmail,
A delicious quote...

Quote:
as full of crap as a Thanksgiving turkey

JGoldman10

Reply Sun 27 Feb, 2011 09:34 am
@gungasnake,
The BLACK community needs Christian heroes.
0 Replies

electronicmail

Reply Sun 27 Feb, 2011 09:38 am
@contrex,
That's a true fact. How do you think he managed to get away with it for so long?
1,560 posts on this site?
0 Replies

JGoldman10

Reply Sun 27 Feb, 2011 09:47 am
@gungasnake,
They should have had BLACK superheroes and BLACK action heroes fighting for civil rights.
0 Replies

JGoldman10

Reply Sun 27 Feb, 2011 09:52 am
They should have Christian heroes readying people for the Rapture. Jesus is on His way back.
0 Replies

JGoldman10

Reply Sun 27 Feb, 2011 09:55 am
@gungasnake,
Jeremiah Wright? No- Who is the other one?
0 Replies

JGoldman10

Reply Sun 27 Feb, 2011 09:56 am
@gungasnake,
They need Christian superheroes fighting radical Islam
0 Replies

electronicmail

Reply Sun 27 Feb, 2011 09:56 am
@JGoldman10,
JGoldman10 wrote:

I already came up with about 30-40 different Christian superhero ideas, and some rescue mission team/outreach group ideas and Christian action hero and Christian street gang ideas.

So where are your Christian ideas? Wrote them up anywhere? Post links Drunk Laughing Exclamation
JGoldman10

Reply Sun 27 Feb, 2011 09:58 am
How would I go about bringing Christian comics to worldly comic conventions?
0 Replies

JGoldman10

Reply Sun 27 Feb, 2011 10:01 am
I already came up with an idea for a Christian detective agency.
0 Replies

JGoldman10

Reply Sun 27 Feb, 2011 10:10 am
@electronicmail,
Yes I came up with ideas for comics in my spare time, but why would I share them with YOU? You are a TROLL-you are on here mocking and belittling me and my ideas.
0 Replies

JGoldman10

Reply Sun 27 Feb, 2011 10:13 am
People AREN'T worshipping these comic heroes. They are giving God the glory.
This ISN'T idolatry.
gungasnake

Reply Sun 27 Feb, 2011 12:02 pm
@JGoldman10,
Actually, when you think a bout it... Bork Obunga at least claims to be a Christian and he's probably black enough...

You could have a black Christian Bork Obunga character swing down from a tree on a vine into the outskirts of Chicago to the tune:

Quote:

"Bork, Bork, Bork Obunga, dumb as he can be,
AH--ah-ahhhh-ah-ah-ah-ah-ah-ah....
Watch out for that TREE!!!

Would that work??
electronicmail

Reply Sun 27 Feb, 2011 12:04 pm
@gungasnake,
He's got the musical score to match
[quote]] JGoldman10 Mystery Theatre
link http://www.bewilderingstories.com/issue107/jgoldman.html
[Spooky organ music rises.]
ANNOUNCER [in sepulchral voice]: Do you dare to attend opening night at [music swells; heavy echo on voice] JGoldman10 Mystery Theatre?

[Music trails off to accompaniment of eerie laughter, creaking door, squeaky adolescent male voice babbling inane questions, e.g., ”If Wolverine has wolverine powers, does he spray to mark his territory? Are there any superheroes named after body parts?” etc.]

ANNOUNCER: “They seek him heah, they seek him theah! Those fanboys seek him everywheah! He makes them wonder — ‘Who, how, when?’ — That demmed, infernal JGoldman10!”
Tune in next time, when we delve deeper into dark secrets ... heh heh. Bwah hah. BWAH HAH HAAAH HEH HAAAAH HEH HAH ....

[Laughter fades into background, squeaky male adolescent voice rises, babbling as before, e.g., ”Is asking stupid questions a mutant ability? If metahumans have mutant abilities, are they still metahumans?” etc. Music continues to rise, mercifully drowning out the questions, then fades out.]
[/quote]
0 Replies

Lash

Reply Sun 27 Feb, 2011 12:14 pm
@electronicmail,
Well played.
Ceili

Reply Sun 27 Feb, 2011 12:23 pm
Would they wear tights? That could cause another type of idolatry...
Ragman

Reply Sun 27 Feb, 2011 12:31 pm
@JGoldman10,
Once again you pose yourself as a paragon of Christian values and display the inability to turn the other cheek. One can easily see why you resort to the comic book world. Reality appears to be too cruel for you to handle.

If people don't want to comment on your drivel, then why try bullying or badgering? Are you finding success with that online as an effective tool for communication?

Pretty pathetic example of social skills when you try to squash all debate and shut off all dialogue. Fora like A2K are best served as a way to exchange ideas not just jam your ideas down people's throats. Why do you continue to use the subtrifuge of wanting to know other's ideas on a subject when clearly all you want is agreement for your brand of narrow religious bigotry??

Stay in the fantasy world ...it's safer there...for awhile.

0 Replies

Reyn

Reply Sun 27 Feb, 2011 12:32 pm
@JGoldman10,
JGoldman10 wrote:
And kids who aren't Christians need to look at them.

So, you then would also agree that Christian kids should be exposed to Moslem, Jewish, etc, comic books (should there be any), too?

I'm sure you would want to be seen as having equal opportunity for all.

Ragman wrote:
... Why do you continue to use the subtrifuge of wanting to know other's ideas on a subject when clearly all you want is agreement for your brand of narrow religious bigotry??

[2 thumbs up!]
0 Replies