why does he stare at me some times and ecnore me the next

Reply Mon 21 Feb, 2011 08:07 am
the lanlords son knows i like him and want him he'll stare at me sometimes and when i look at him he'll turn quick other times he'll ecnore me and when he gave his new number to me parents he looked at me when he was giving it other times he's even knowed on my bedroom window and told me he thought i was naughty and he wanted me to touch his package and i let him feel my breast and that same night we tryed to get the window open so he could get in but couldn't get it open so he cut a hole in my screen and stuck it in the hole and told me to touch it other times it's like i'm not even there i talked to him a couple times we even were suppose to meet up and he either forgot or he went early then the time we were suppose to meet up so whats all this mean and how can i get him back or interested again he told me to that night he cut the hole to come outside or i was gonna loose him forever?

PUNKEY

Reply Mon 21 Feb, 2011 09:25 am
Jennie - Didn't you ask us about him before?
And you were told that something is WRONG with HIM!
He wants ONE thing from you and he is acting like an animal to get at you.
He does not know how to treat a woman. He acts like a mad stalker at night, then ignores you in the daylight. Is he a vampire???!!

Any man that cuts a screen and puts his thing inside the hole is creepy, creepy, creepy.

djjd62

Reply Mon 21 Feb, 2011 09:29 am
@PUNKEY,
PUNKEY wrote:
Any man that cuts a screen and puts his thing inside the hole is creepy, creepy, creepy.

wait, that's not normal, damn, now i have to rethink my entire approach to dating
PUNKEY

Reply Mon 21 Feb, 2011 09:36 am
@djjd62,
Gives a whole new meaning to "screen your dates."
Damn . . .
0 Replies

chai2

Reply Mon 21 Feb, 2011 11:43 am
@jennie23,
It doesn't look like these 2 questions have been asked....

How old is he?

How old are you?
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Mon 21 Feb, 2011 12:12 pm
Keep that German shepherd handy, especially by the window.
djjd62

Reply Mon 21 Feb, 2011 12:16 pm
@ossobuco,
http://unleashedunlimited.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/01/snausages-715629.jpg
chai2

Reply Mon 21 Feb, 2011 12:40 pm
@djjd62,
eww....I just threw up a little.
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Mon 21 Feb, 2011 12:43 pm
@jennie23,
jennie23 wrote:
how can i get him back or interested again

I think you're asking the wrong people.

Or maybe you're asking for the wrong kind of advice.
ossobuco

Reply Mon 21 Feb, 2011 12:46 pm
@ehBeth,
This thread for background in case others haven't read it -
http://able2know.org/topic/164709-1#post-4430147

Chai, they are 23, or were at the time of that other thread.
Ragman

Reply Mon 21 Feb, 2011 01:33 pm
Heavens to Jerry Springer!

This exact same situation has been discussed by you before:
http://able2know.org/topic/164709-1#post-4430147
0 Replies

tsarstepan

Reply Mon 21 Feb, 2011 01:56 pm
@ossobuco,
Not to sound too dismissive but does anyone really believe the poster at hand is really 23 years old?

Ignoring the poor grammar, typos, and lack of punctuation. That the initial thread post is a very difficult to read run-on sentence. These issues could just be sheer netiquette laziness or the byproduct of replying via a smart phone rather then through a laptop. Something stinks in the forum of a2k.

Is it me or does this melodrama seem to make Jennie to be no older then 13 or 14 years old (if not having an emotional age that is younger then that)?

Sorry Jennie but if you read these two threads as a disinterested third party and you are being honest about both of the ages stated in the other thread (http://able2know.org/topic/164709-1#post-4430454) then you most likely be skeptical too.

You claim to be 23. I can imagine you live with your parents still though you imply otherwise here http://able2know.org/topic/164709-1#post-4430404. If you aren't living with your parents why not invite the fellow in to your actual apartment and bedroom? If you were 23 years old and not living with the parents, you are of legal age to socialize with the landlord's son and this ridiculous "through the screen" nonsense wouldn't be an issue.

So Jennie? Really how old are you and this landlord's son? Are you really living at home with your parents? It would explain why he tries to sexually accost you not in "your" apartment but in this clandestine fashion.

Is the landlord's son really older then you? It sounds like he might be some kind of sexual predator and he's targeted your natural naivety. Hopefully I'm reading far too much into these two threads.
tsarstepan

Reply Mon 21 Feb, 2011 02:02 pm
@tsarstepan,
Oh and the word you keep misspelling Jennie is ignore not ecnore. You're at least consistent with the error.
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Mon 21 Feb, 2011 02:11 pm
@tsarstepan,
My take is that Jennie is 23, thus her name in the first place, and that she is needy of someone caring for her emotionally and sexually, and looking in the wrong place. And that she probably does live with a parent or two. I could be quite wrong.

I think this guy is bad news but that Jennie doesn't have the experience to understand that, and is not listening to a2k posters.
0 Replies

chai2

Reply Mon 21 Feb, 2011 02:26 pm
@tsarstepan,
Tsar, I agree with you.

Unfortunately, this sounds like a young girl being taken advantage of by a much older man.

What she said here made me feel very uneasy, setting up all kinds of alarms, as well as making me queasy.

he's even knowed on my bedroom window and told me he thought i was naughty and he wanted me to touch his package and i let him feel my breast and that same night we tryed to get the window open so he could get in but couldn't get it open so he cut a hole in my screen and stuck it in the hole and told me to touch it other times it's like i'm not even there i talked to him a couple times we even were suppose to meet up and he either forgot or he went early then the time we were suppose to meet up

This sounds like a young person being flattered by the fact a grown man is paying attention to her, and doesn't understand he has his own agenda.

Men don't "forget" to meet up with a girl when it involves getting their rocks off.
Sounds like he knew it wasn't a good time for him, and would risk getting caught.
I'm guessing he looks at her when there's no one else around, and ignores her when other adults are present.
PUNKEY

Reply Mon 21 Feb, 2011 05:42 pm
See her dog posts - in Dec. and then again just lately.

Is thisMr. Hunt again?
0 Replies

jennie23

Reply Mon 21 Feb, 2011 08:28 pm
@tsarstepan,
ii just turned 24 and he's 23 i just came on here to try and get some help and answers on trying to figure this guy out and some advice on how to train my dog to be better and not do what she does and you all say i'm like 13, 14 or under i never dated a guy before because of my family needing to do stuff for thema nd i put my life on hold for them so i don't know what the signs are and i still live with my parents because of my dad being sick that's all
0 Replies

PUNKEY

Reply Mon 21 Feb, 2011 09:43 pm
Than stop ACTING like you are 14 or 15.

You are a woman and you take CRAP from someone who just wants to screw you - THATS ALL!

He will NOT be a boyfriend to you.

You asked this question before and everyone warned you about his behavior. You have not changed in all that time.

What ELSE are you doing to meet some NICE men?
tsarstepan

Reply Mon 21 Feb, 2011 10:06 pm
@PUNKEY,
Well said Punkey.

And taking everything you said Jennie as the absolute truth then why all of the secrecy and sneaking around? If he really wanted a relationship, then why is he hanging outside your bedroom window? Why not have an open and acknowledged relationship with you where your family and his family are aware?

Are you looking for justification of this covert relationship here at a2k? You're doing a horrible job trying to convince us that you two should be a couple. You haven't really sold us on this guy's good points.
Rockhead

Reply Mon 21 Feb, 2011 10:08 pm
@tsarstepan,
his johnson fits through the hole in the screen...