don't understand or get the guy i like

Reply Tue 30 Nov, 2010 09:33 am
this guy i like we have a mutual friend and i asked her about him and she told him i like him and he says he knows and i'm not his type but then he stares at me alot and he came and knocked at my bedroom window 3 times now and the last time he said if i want him come outside or i loose him for ever and i went outside and he wanted me to go up to his apartment and i told him it was to cold that night and it is 3 in the morning and we were gonna meet somewhere else the next night at 6 and he said ok and i don't know if he forgot or stood me up can you please help me on figuring this guy out i mean does he like me or was it he just wanted sex?

Eva

Reply Tue 30 Nov, 2010 09:48 am
He just wanted sex. He was thinking you'd be easy since you liked him. Nobody who actually cares about you would treat you like that.

I think you know that, and you're here looking for confirmation. So here it is. Don't let yourself be used. Move on.
0 Replies

PUNKEY

Reply Tue 30 Nov, 2010 09:49 am
Figure it out.

He bangs on your bedroom window in the middle of the night but won't meet with you during the day.

He has one thing on his mind, in fact, he seems impulsive and downright dangerous.

Distance yourself from him. And no longer "come on" to him.
BillW

Reply Tue 30 Nov, 2010 01:19 pm
What would you do if a girl friend, not best, did this to you? Also, if your friend finds out about this, she is liable to blame you - do you want this? You didn't mention ages, but all responses you have would apply to any age. I also can't tell if your friend is just of friend of his or his girl friend. Any relationship should be started in the open, light of day - not at 3 am in his apartment.
0 Replies

jennie23

Reply Tue 30 Nov, 2010 03:07 pm
@PUNKEY,
BUT I LIKE THE DANGEROUS GUY AND HE IS MY LANLORDS SON AND HE COMES TO GET THE RENT EVERY MONTH FROM ME SO IT'S HARD TO DISTANCE MYSELF FROM HIM AND HE KNOWS I WANT HIM SO BAD HE EVEN SAID THAT NIGHT IF I WANTED HIM GO OUTSIDE OR I LOOSE HIM FOR EVER
BillW

Reply Tue 30 Nov, 2010 03:37 pm
@jennie23,
You're screaming, and this tells a whole alot. How old are you? How old is he?

If he is worth it, a now or never threat equals no. You are worth more than that.
jennie23

Reply Tue 30 Nov, 2010 04:14 pm
@BillW,
i'm not screaming i accidently hit the capslock button lol we both are 23
BillW

Reply Tue 30 Nov, 2010 04:41 pm
@jennie23,
Good, at least you are twenty-three. I am not kidding when I say that now or never is not a good way to start a relationship. I do see how it can be exciting. Be careful!
0 Replies

Fido

Reply Tue 30 Nov, 2010 06:06 pm
@jennie23,
Aren't men total scum... You could cut a better man out of a dog with a dull knife...
0 Replies

PUNKEY

Reply Fri 3 Dec, 2010 08:57 am
Of course, it's exciting! Bad boys are ALWAYS exciting . . .

and you seem really ready to be swept off your feet.

But take a pause and really look at it.
And stop thinking with your you-know-what.

This guy wants one thing, and one thing only. Then you will be cast aside.

He's excited about the chase, too. But do you see him and you together for a long time?

Just be REALLY careful. or you will get your heart broke.

jennie23

Reply Tue 7 Dec, 2010 09:20 am
@PUNKEY,
i see him every day but we don't really speak to each other we mostly just stare at each other and like when i'm on the street in front of my place and my back is turned i turn around and there he is staring at me but when i look up at him he turns quick and goes into his house
0 Replies

PUNKEY

Reply Tue 7 Dec, 2010 03:26 pm
Then he's is not mature enough to approach you in the daytime, so he bangs on your window in the middle of the night.

He's a kid. And you are too old to be playing games.
Move on and find a more mature man. He acts like he's 15.
BillW

Reply Tue 7 Dec, 2010 09:05 pm
@PUNKEY,
Me thinks the real ages of both have not been trully revealed...........hmmmmmmmmmmm!
0 Replies

jennie23

Reply Wed 8 Dec, 2010 11:20 am
@PUNKEY,
your totally right punkey i should find a more mature enough man thanks
ehBeth

Reply Wed 8 Dec, 2010 11:30 am
@jennie23,
He doesn't talk to you during the daytime? only approaches you at night?

there's a giant L on your forehead if you do anything with him
jennie23

Reply Thu 9 Dec, 2010 01:34 pm
@ehBeth,
i understand that and i almost did do something with him he just couldn't get the screen off of the window when he couldn't get it off he cut it with something when i went outside with the dog and then when went back in my room he had his crotch out and kept telling me to touch it and i told him no. i dont know maybe i should try talking to him first but then again if he's gonna be like that then y not find a more mature man right i mean cause that is really childish don't you think
0 Replies

PUNKEY

Reply Fri 10 Dec, 2010 07:41 am
Jennie - this guy is dangerous and might hurt you.

I wonder why you are not scared?

He seems really off balance to me.

Are you telling anyone else about his behavior? It's criminal. If he did this with anyone else, he'd go to JAIL!!
jennie23

Reply Fri 10 Dec, 2010 08:31 pm
@PUNKEY,
no i haven't told anyone else about what he's doing i'm not scared because i like the guy a lot and i like the dangerous bad boy and i just really want him so bad and maybe i'm just maybe i'm caught up in it all i don't see it how dangerous he really is maybe?
0 Replies

eurocelticyankee

Reply Fri 10 Dec, 2010 08:47 pm
@jennie23,
You also posted "how to tell if a guy you don't know likes you"in which you stated you were 23 and some guy in a store you used always looked at you and was real nice to you.

Quote:
how can i tell if a guy likes me or not i don't know i have never dated before because i have been so busy putting my life on hold for my brothers and the rest of my family so i don't know if a guy likes me or not i'm 23 everything has been so crazy also so i never really had the time for a guy too
?

Quote:
ok cause every time i walk into the store were he works he always looks at me and i'm the only one he tells to have a nice day or have a good night no one else he seems like a really nice and sweet guy

Quote:
how do i find out if he's engaged or seeing someone i don't think he's marries he doesn't have a ring on any of his fingers? i just go to the town he lives in every other week and don't know anyone that lives there

Now you're on about something completely different, actually much darker,
I'm thinking you're just messing and really ought to cop on.
Regarding your new tale, DOH, use you're brain, what do you think.
jennie23

Reply Mon 13 Dec, 2010 08:47 pm
@eurocelticyankee,
i think he likes me but i just wasn't to sure and everytime i go with my instincts or gut feeling it turns what ever it is it's always wrong and the guy that knocks on my bedroom window if i call the cops on him and if he gets arrested i'll feel so bad cause i'm it's just who i am maybe if i leave him alone and ecnore him he'll stop maybe