tsarstepan

Reply Tue 22 Feb, 2011 04:42 am
@Rockhead,
Laughing
0 Replies

djjd62

Reply Tue 22 Feb, 2011 06:19 am
@Rockhead,
wellllllllllll, you can call me ray, or you can call me jay, or you can call me ray jay, but you doesn't has to call me johnso......................uh, nevermind
0 Replies

jennie23

Reply Wed 23 Feb, 2011 06:47 am
@PUNKEY,
i walk around i don't go to bars because they are just not fun enough and go snow boarding but it's winter there isn't much to do here summer time i mostly have to take my neice and nephew to the parks because there parents won't
0 Replies

jennie23

Reply Wed 23 Feb, 2011 06:49 am
@tsarstepan,
my parents dont want me with him and my brother want to kick his a** no one in my family likes him except me
0 Replies

jennie23

Reply Wed 23 Feb, 2011 06:51 am
@tsarstepan,
and he is a nice guy when we talked but no he doesn't really the other day when he came i opened the door for him and he said hi and he was in pain with his back and told me about it
0 Replies

PUNKEY

Reply Wed 23 Feb, 2011 06:59 am
Well, it seems like you have decided to have a relationship with this guy, in spite of all of us telling you that his behavior is weird and downright dangerous.

If you are going to see this guy, it will include sex. Have you been to a Dr. to get on birth control? And he needs to wear protection, too.

You need to talk to him about this BEFORE you go any further!!!
jennie23

Reply Wed 23 Feb, 2011 07:06 am
@PUNKEY,
no it's not that i am not litening to you guys it's just he is the only guy that i actually like in this town ya i do want a relationship with him ad with him being a litle dangerous makes it better in a way cause then he aint gonna go running from my brothers like every other guy has. the good guys that i have met go running because my brothers and their girlfriends thrive for trouble he just seems to be a guy that won't do it and him sneaking around is because he knows my family dont like him because i told him
0 Replies

jennie23

Reply Wed 23 Feb, 2011 08:15 pm
@chai2,
you say a guy will remember to meet up with a girl when they planned to but do they remember when they are stoned or drunk as well?
0 Replies