Reply Mon 24 Jan, 2011 12:10 pm
@Rockhead,
It seems that when leftists commit crimes,
that's OK, but when rightists do so,
then that is an outrageous scandal.

I remember when a replacement worker
was stabbed to death by a masked man
among the strikers of the NY Daily News,
maybe around 30 years ago. NOTHING came of it.
No news of police doing anything whatsoever about it,
except forgetting it; a murder by stabbing, in the midst of the strikers.

Then the strikers send out thugs, terrorists,
to scare candy store owners out of accepting
the News that was published without the strikers.

I remember sending the Daily News owners a check for $2OO.oo as a token.
(Thay sent it back with their thanks for my moral support.
Thay said that it had become a subject of much discussion
among senior executives and the Board
and thay published my supportive letter to the editor, covering that check.)

The moral of the story is:
when leftists commit crimes, that's deemed acceptable
and not the proper subject of scrutiny.
When rightists do so, that is a giant scandal.

David
parados

Reply Mon 24 Jan, 2011 12:15 pm
@okie,
Why don't we see who has forged birth certificates for Obama. Don't you think that is a little more important?

http://seeker401.files.wordpress.com/2009/08/kenyandocument-top.jpg?w=497&h=319
0 Replies

Rockhead

Reply Mon 24 Jan, 2011 12:27 pm
@OmSigDAVID,
It seems to whom, dave?

besides you and okie, I mean...
gungasnake

Reply Mon 24 Jan, 2011 12:54 pm
http://www.examiner.com/conservative-in-phoenix/arizona-will-decide-whether-obama-gets-reelected-or-not

Quote:

...How does the state of Arizona have the power to decide Obama chances for re-election?
During the last midterm election Russell Pearce was elected president of the senate and he has vowed to bring the eligibility bill up for a vote. The odds of passage are very high which means the issue of Obama’s birth certificate will be front and center for the 2012 elections. Not only that there are other states drafting the same kind of legislation....

Continue reading on Examiner.com: Arizona will decide whether Obama gets reelected - Phoenix Conservative | Examiner.com http://www.examiner.com/conservative-in-phoenix/arizona-will-decide-whether-obama-gets-reelected-or-not#ixzz1Byqker4c

0 Replies

Walter Hinteler

Reply Mon 24 Jan, 2011 01:45 pm
@okie,
okie wrote:

For example, how do you balance the advocation of free market capitalism with anything else?

Well, since there's not a single national economy in existence which fully manifests the ideal of a free market - that's not an easy task. Or easy, depends how you look at it.
0 Replies

OmSigDAVID

Reply Mon 24 Jan, 2011 02:44 pm
@Rockhead,
Rockhead wrote:
It seems to whom, dave?

besides you and okie, I mean...
That 's just my observation, Rocky.
That and free speech
0 Replies

okie

Reply Mon 24 Jan, 2011 05:58 pm
@parados,
parados wrote:
The state has released the official document that shows Obama was born in Hawaii.
But they can't find it now? What happened to it?
okie

Reply Mon 24 Jan, 2011 06:23 pm
@okie,
This is for the Jerome Corsi haters. Enjoy!!
djjd62

Reply Mon 24 Jan, 2011 06:30 pm
@okie,
Hawaii governor can't find Bork's birth certificate

have they checked inside the tents in the FEMA prison camps the illuminati are erecting all over the middle of the country, i swear, i saw them, they're gettin' ready to arrest us all and inject us with RFID chips
okie

Reply Mon 24 Jan, 2011 06:49 pm
@djjd62,
Comparing with other conspiracy theories like your FEMA prison camps and RFID chips, I think the birth certificate deal has them beat, hands down. The birth certificate deal is the first one that I've seen in a long long time that actually seems to have potential to grow some legs. Time will tell.

It would help if they could actually find an eyewitness to verify his birth there, such as a nurse or doctor or something, but the only eyewitnesses known so far are in Kenya.
parados

Reply Mon 24 Jan, 2011 08:17 pm
@okie,
Quote:

Drunk

It appears you don't know what an official document is okie.
parados

Reply Mon 24 Jan, 2011 08:18 pm
@okie,
Quote:
The birth certificate deal is the first one that I've seen in a long long time that actually seems to have potential to grow some legs.

The birth certificate will grow legs? That makes as much sense as arguing no one has seen Obama's official birth certificate.
maxdancona

Reply Mon 24 Jan, 2011 08:30 pm
@parados,
Quote:

okie:
The birth certificate deal is the first one that I've seen in a long long time that actually seems to have potential to grow some legs.

parados:
The birth certificate will grow legs? That makes as much sense as arguing no one has seen Obama's official birth certificate.

I am a bit surprised that okie believes in evolution.
0 Replies

okie

Reply Mon 24 Jan, 2011 10:00 pm
@parados,
parados wrote:
Quote:
Perhaps you have never heard the expression of a news story having "legs?" I suggest you become informed, parados, in regard to issues and news.

If 20 years from now they are still looking for the official document, you would still undoubtedly being defending Obama, wouldn't you, parados? You do realize I hope that you are claiming Obama's grandmother in Kenya is a liar, when you defend his birth was in Hawaii.

As far as I am concerned, I do not honestly know, but I think it bears watching and waiting for more substantial proof one way or the other. It is far more interesting than watching a soap opera.
gungasnake

Reply Mon 24 Jan, 2011 10:06 pm
@okie,
I'm starting to wonder if it might actually be the case that this guy (Obunga) doesn't really exist at all and actually is a Soros sock puppet in actual fact, sort of like Charlie McCarthie or Mortimer Snerd...

Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g8pMWF_Nr14&feature=related
0 Replies

djjd62

Reply Tue 25 Jan, 2011 06:38 am
@okie,
i was riffing more on the prison planet/infowars logo in the video, the fema camps and tags are a big part of alex's repertoire

he's nuttier than the proverbial fruitcake*, but highly entertaining

*so linking ideas that are attached to his label might not be the best idea Wink
0 Replies

parados

Reply Tue 25 Jan, 2011 09:52 am
@okie,
Quote:
Perhaps you have never heard the expression of a news story having "legs?" I suggest you become informed, parados, in regard to issues and news.

I am well informed about news stories having legs. Stories that have no basis in fact while they can make it halfway around the world while the truth is putting on it's boots don't have legs. They are nothing more than rumors. There is no story there unless the story is the number of people that have no sense and think this makes a difference to the majority of thinking people.
0 Replies

gungasnake

Reply Tue 25 Jan, 2011 09:52 am
Possible role for Bork in GS operas after American Godunov gig:

http://chicagotheaterblog.com/2010/10/18/gilbert-and-sullivan-spoof-a-modern-us-president-fun/
0 Replies

okie

Reply Tue 25 Jan, 2011 05:49 pm
@parados,
parados wrote:

Quote:
It appears you don't know what an official document is okie.
I guess it turns out that the document does not exist, parados, if a reporter friend of the governor by the name of Evans is telling the truth when he said Abercrombie told him that.
okie

Reply Tue 25 Jan, 2011 09:04 pm
Strange, watching Obama's speech now and he hasn't yet mentioned one thing about his birth certificate!!! I get the feeling he will not mention it. Laughing