Hawaii governor can't find Bork's birth certificate

parados

Reply Sat 22 Jan, 2011 11:38 pm
@okie,
You think I was attacking Halliburton by pointing out to gunga that they built the face on Mars? Are you saying they are incapable of doing that? Then who built it?
gungasnake

Reply Sun 23 Jan, 2011 08:09 am
@parados,
Almost certainly humans like us. Best source on the web for that sort of thing at present:

http://www.marsanomalyresearch.com/
0 Replies

gungasnake

Reply Sun 23 Jan, 2011 08:34 am
@mysteryman,
Quote:
I wonder exactly how the govt would handle that....

By waffling, weasling, and covering up (i.e.. by doing what they're doing now...)

http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQMgVkjuEI51roFt8PZh0XQoq8BgGE_w89y0dejvL3ysP8Lu9Zs

http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSk2AO9A4vhalnFeiYIgEdWmuPplsAYn8LJtyNuNTN-aNTqiokS

0 Replies

okie

Reply Sun 23 Jan, 2011 08:57 pm
@parados,
parados wrote:
You think I was attacking Halliburton by pointing out to gunga that they built the face on Mars? Are you saying they are incapable of doing that? Then who built it?
If anyone could do it, Halliburton and Cheney might fit the bill!!!
0 Replies

okie

Reply Sun 23 Jan, 2011 09:14 pm
@mysteryman,
mysteryman wrote:

I don't buy the crap being spread about Obama being a citizen or not.
Like it or not, he was born in Hawaii and it is not up to the governor to find Obama's birth certificate.
Even if he did find it, I am not sure he could legally release it.

But don't you find it interesting that the governor made it a priority of his, and he still can't find it ??

Also, why couldn't he legally release it, if it is an official document of the state?

I find it interesting that this is a new governor that just took office, so he takes a fresh approach to this issue. He resigned a safe congressional seat to run for governor, and he made this issue one of his top priorities. Yet, even with the State's bureaucracy at his direction to try to track down this document, how come it hasn't been found? He set out to totally dispel the birther movement, but instead he has only added more questions and fuel to the fire.

I am with you on the constitutional crisis, if somehow this weird story gains legs. It seems to raise all kinds of questions. It would have been far better to have a clear airing of Obama's past a long time ago. But instead, for whatever reasons, the mainstream media chose to blindly follow the herd.

http://www.wnd.com/?pageId=252833
gungasnake

Reply Mon 24 Jan, 2011 08:08 am
More, and very long article:

http://thedailypen.blogspot.com/2011/01/o-con-had-legal-help-from-non-partisan.html
0 Replies

Walter Hinteler

Reply Mon 24 Jan, 2011 10:17 am
@okie,
okie wrote:
But instead, for whatever reasons, the mainstream media chose to blindly follow the herd.

That is most interesting. So the "mainstream media" (the by far largest news outlet in the USA is, btw, Foxnews) has some kind of importance in the legal issues of birth certificates, citizenship, electing US-presidents ... Shocked
okie

Reply Mon 24 Jan, 2011 11:23 am
@Walter Hinteler,
Walter Hinteler wrote:
okie wrote:
But instead, for whatever reasons, the mainstream media chose to blindly follow the herd.
That is most interesting. So the "mainstream media" (the by far largest news outlet in the USA is, btw, Foxnews) has some kind of importance in the legal issues of birth certificates, citizenship, electing US-presidents ... Shocked
Fox News has grown by leaps and bounds, Walter, because they are filling a void left by big media. Fox has delved into some of the issues regarding Obama's past, but you surely can see how they are pooh poohed by liberals as having no credibility, etc. We see that right here on this forum, as I am one of several that are made fun of when we cite a Fox news item. I would remind you as well as other libs however, that he who laughs last, laughs hardest. It could be that Fox will have the last laugh on the rest of the big media. It is the rest of Big Media that has failed the American people, and continue to fail us.

I want to make it clear that I do not believe Fox is perfect, in fact far from it, but at least they are making an effort to be more balanced. I wish they would drop the byline, "fair and balanced" however. That should be up to the consumer to determine, and no news outlet is perfectly balanced and fair.
djjd62

Reply Mon 24 Jan, 2011 11:25 am
@okie,
okie wrote:
But don't you find it interesting that the governor made it a priority of his, and he still can't find it ??

i wouldn't expect anyone stupid enough to want to be a governor to be able to find their own ass with both hands and a map
0 Replies

Cycloptichorn

Reply Mon 24 Jan, 2011 11:25 am
@okie,
Quote:

I want to make it clear that I do not believe Fox is perfect, in fact far from it, but at least they are making an effort to be more balanced.

It's more accurate to say that they lie with abandon and relentlessly push the Republican viewpoint. They advertise for Republican events and promote Conservative politics constantly.

To say that they are 'trying to be more balanced' is a total and complete lie. They do no such thing. And why should it be surprising? Look who started the network and who runs it....

Cycloptichorn
Setanta

Reply Mon 24 Jan, 2011 11:26 am
@okie,
okie wrote:
I want to make it clear that I do not believe Fox is perfect, in fact far from it, but at least they are making an effort to be more balanced.

Now that's the funniest **** i've seen at this site in a month of Sundays.
0 Replies

okie

Reply Mon 24 Jan, 2011 11:30 am
@Cycloptichorn,
Cycloptichorn wrote:
Quote:
It's more accurate to say that they lie with abandon and relentlessly push the Republican viewpoint. They advertise for Republican events and promote Conservative politics constantly.

To say that they are 'trying to be more balanced' is a total and complete lie. They do no such thing. And why should it be surprising? Look who started the network and who runs it....
Cycloptichorn
You, cyclops, demonstrate why your liberal news media are utter failures. You are so partisan that you cannot see the obvious staring you in the face, and you would not recognize the truth or a lie if they hit you in the head. Be aware that there is a rising tide of people that are tired of you and your ilk's demagoguery.
okie

Reply Mon 24 Jan, 2011 11:35 am
@Cycloptichorn,
I would like to ask you, how do you balance what is right with what is wrong? For example, how do you balance the advocation of free market capitalism with anything else?
Rockhead

Reply Mon 24 Jan, 2011 11:37 am
@okie,
"You are so partisan that you cannot see the obvious staring you in the face, and you would not recognize the truth or a lie if they hit you in the head"

hmmmmm.

you're a funny man, okie...
okie

Reply Mon 24 Jan, 2011 11:44 am
@Rockhead,
I'm still waiting for the next Woodward to do some investigative reporting for Big Media and find out who forged the National Guard documents for Dan Rather, in an effort to alter a federal election. That was a federal crime by the way, so it seems like it should have been important.
Rockhead

Reply Mon 24 Jan, 2011 11:45 am
@okie,
yes.

that's a very important cause, okie.

let us know how that works out for you, please...
okie

Reply Mon 24 Jan, 2011 11:53 am
@Rockhead,
I expect nothing now, Rocky. I am just informing folks however that some of us out here notice the partisanship that Big Media has practiced for a very long time. That issue was a very important cause at the time. They could redeem themselves, but I don't expect it.

Some of us also remember the plane loads of investigative reporters sent to Alaska, but virtually none to Chicago. This is a pattern that won't be soon broken.

0 Replies

Cycloptichorn

Reply Mon 24 Jan, 2011 12:05 pm
@okie,
okie wrote:

I would like to ask you, how do you balance what is right with what is wrong? For example, how do you balance the advocation of free market capitalism with anything else?

What? I don't understand what you are asking here.

Cycloptichorn
0 Replies

parados

Reply Mon 24 Jan, 2011 12:07 pm
@okie,
Quote:
Also, why couldn't he legally release it, if it is an official document of the state?

You are such an idiot sometimes okie.
The state has released the official document that shows Obama was born in Hawaii. It is similar to the document you would receive if you had to prove your birth. My wife has one that looks a lot like it when she needed her birth certificate for getting a passport.

The problem okie is you want to argue that the document accepts to prove citizenship isn't good enough for you. So, how are you going to prove YOU are a citizen? You can't without being hoisted by your own petard.

Quote:
I am with you on the constitutional crisis, if somehow this weird story gains legs. It seems to raise all kinds of questions
No, it won't cause a constitutional crisis because the issue has been decided by the courts. It might cause an idiot crisis but not a constitutional one.
Cycloptichorn

Reply Mon 24 Jan, 2011 12:07 pm
@okie,
okie wrote:

You, cyclops, demonstrate why your liberal news media are utter failures. You are so partisan that you cannot see the obvious staring you in the face, and you would not recognize the truth or a lie if they hit you in the head. Be aware that there is a rising tide of people that are tired of you and your ilk's demagoguery.

Nothing written here directly addresses what I wrote about Fox News. Instead, you attempt to attack me, rather then defend their record. I believe this is because you know that it would be very hard to defend Fox's record in any way, given the multitude of examples that can be brought to the table showing that they are in fact a mouthpiece of the Republican party.

I don't find this to be a compelling response.

Cycloptichorn
0 Replies