Where are the real men??

hawkeye10

Reply Mon 7 Feb, 2011 07:52 pm
@tenderfoot,
Quote:
I have no interest in fighting her on any issue not entirely essential to my very existence
Yes, your willingness to lay down and let women run over you had been strongly suggested by you in the rape thread. You might at some point come to understand that men who can't/won't stand their ground are a dime a dozen in modern society, and that your type are rarely to never respected by women. Respect needs to run both ways for a relationship to be worth anything. Have you been training your women like they have been training you?? I seriously doubt it given your posting history, which means that you fucked up big time...

Fido

Reply Tue 8 Feb, 2011 06:53 am
@hawkeye10,
hawkeye10 wrote:

Quote:
I have no interest in fighting her on any issue not entirely essential to my very existence
Yes, your willingness to lay down and let women run over you had been strongly suggested by you in the rape thread. You might at some point come to understand that men who can't/won't stand their ground are a dime a dozen in modern society, and that your type are rarely to never respected by women. Respect needs to run both ways for a relationship to be worth anything. Have you been training your women like they have been training you?? I seriously doubt it given your posting history, which means that you fucked up big time...

Don't look now; but women drive the whole society... They are not only the reason why men work, but do the majority of work themselves... My wife is the driving force of this family, works too damned hard, cares too much, and is much loved by the people she meets and knows... She has incredible good sense, and good taste in food, and good taste in people with the exception of myself, and there, she has made the greatest failure of all time her mate... I should not just give ground to her; but give her the whole earth if she should think it right because she is that good, and has given me all I expected- and more from love... I delight in her, and she is my light, and my life, and for that, and in spite of that fact, I have often hurt her... I do not know what she sees in me, and at times when she seems to see nothing good, my night never changes to day, but only finds the depths of a deeper gloom of rain and cold...

You know, that every man almost, and every man worth a damned had a mother who once gave him love and tucked him in and kept him from too much fear or fondness of trivialities... If a man is fortunate he finds one woman's love with the patience to trim from him the most offensive appendages of typical manhood... I don't want to be the typical man... I have been that man, man of men, cave man man, Tarzan of the Apes.. I want to be superman, the man who can love... I have learned love, to not devalue love, but to prize the love of one good woman above all things... And that is a word for you: Good....

Young women left to figure out what men are among mom's boyfriends, and absent fathers are a waste... I spent a large share of my early youth trying with equal energy to ruin women, and to find the "Good" ones among them... Most of the women I met were a wreckage of failed relationships, and they carried the wounds and scars of every injury they recieved from men in front of them, like a shield... The great trick for me was to find one that had been injured enough so that she expected not too much from a man, but not so suspicious of men that my freedom was lost....

The whole process of life for women is one of insult and injury and it is rare to find a man with the understanding of that fact with enough care to salve her wounds, and beg for collective forgiveness... They are not born crippled, weak, or maimed; but that is how we conceive of them, and we make them so in our conception.... Women are powerful beings with the power to give men strength, to make men complete... When we deny them their power we deny our greatness...
hawkeye10

Reply Tue 8 Feb, 2011 12:35 pm
@Fido,
Quote:
When we deny them their power we deny our greatness...
so long as you understand that the same is true for men....

When was the last time you came across a man who was not injured? Men do not wear our injuries on our sleeve as women do but once you learn to see this in men you will rarely find a spiritually healthy example. Men are like great work dogs that have been cooped up in a small space for too long and kicked a few times for good measure as well as yelled at constantly...between the lack of work and the mistreatment we are not well generally.....
Ionus

Reply Wed 9 Feb, 2011 03:30 am
@Fido,
Please tell me you were being sarcastic......or is that an Onion article ????
Fido

Reply Wed 9 Feb, 2011 08:28 am
@hawkeye10,
hawkeye10 wrote:

Quote:
When we deny them their power we deny our greatness...
so long as you understand that the same is true for men....

When was the last time you came across a man who was not injured? Men do not wear our injuries on our sleeve as women do but once you learn to see this in men you will rarely find a spiritually healthy example. Men are like great work dogs that have been cooped up in a small space for too long and kicked a few times for good measure as well as yelled at constantly...between the lack of work and the mistreatment we are not well generally.....
I am a man, and in the course of my life I have known many men; and the fact is that off by themselves men are the biggest bunch of whiney tits imaginable... Waa Waa Waa... She's mean to me... She makes me clean the toiltet... She makes me pick up after myself.... She doesn't understand how hard it is to be a man in a world of absolute assholes... She wants help with the kids; so why doesn't she just ask me to do advanced calculus on a stack of tissue paper???

We don't get it... The whole love thing is lost on us because we are trained to hide our emotions and we forever cross that line between hiding them, and denying them... We are dumb, and women are smart because they do not deny their feelings, their doubts, their pain, their pleasure, but that does not make the living with frustration and stupid people any easier...

When we inevitably fail at relationship because we blunder into them and out of them having no sense of what we are doing because we deny our sense in favor of reason we are hurt; and boo hoo... We should take a hint... Before my wife left me she gave me plenty of hints; and boo hoo... In retrospect, I don't know why she put up with me so long... But I don't know why any of them put up with us so long....They have their biological needs, their emotional needs for love and the feeling of security.... But only the hope that they can turn a sow's ear into a silk purse, or something along that line makes them commit to us...

I don't know how they do it... If I was one of them I would make my way with one of them... They are entirely nicer to be with... It is rare to find one whose voice is not music... I have had to spend way to much time around men, and they, we all have a story about how some woman we were trying to fck over instead fcked us over... They never say they don't have it coming, and most of them, in their hearts know they deserve it in spades... I don't think it is right on either side... I think men and women make each other miserable, and from my perspective so much of it is culturally determined with men taught how to fail, and not how to succeed at love, which is the same as succeeding in life...
0 Replies

Fido

Reply Wed 9 Feb, 2011 08:29 am
@Ionus,
Ionus wrote:

Please tell me you were being sarcastic......or is that an Onion article ????

None of the above.
Ionus

Reply Wed 9 Feb, 2011 09:43 pm
@Fido,
I'm reminded of the woman who shot her two teenagers for being mouthy. Or the woman who safely buckled in her three toddlers into their safety seats then drove the car into a lake and drowned them. Or the crack whores who prostitute their kids . Or the women who have men falsely accused for rape and then locked away for years without batting an eyelid. Need I go on ?
Rockhead

Reply Wed 9 Feb, 2011 09:47 pm
@Ionus,
yep.

wimmins is evil...

Shocked
Ionus

Reply Wed 9 Feb, 2011 09:55 pm
@Rockhead,
Quote:
wimmins is evil...
Are they ? I wouldnt have said that. But I wouldnt have got all gushy about how superior they are either.
tenderfoot

Reply Wed 9 Feb, 2011 11:20 pm
Hawkeye 10
Quote --- Have you been training your women like they have been training you?? I seriously doubt it given your posting history, which means that you fucked up big time...unquote

Well now, you seem so eager to rush and mouth off in such a delightful way. Perhaps you might be interested in what I consider "training" to be. Firstly I was like you are now, full of bravo piss and wind, especially when at the age of 32, first wife pissed off with my partner in a boat building business we owned and financially bankrupted me. However I met my 2nd wife and she was very timid and had very little faith in herself or her ability's
I felt very superior and used to tell her that I was in a manly way.... Till her submissioness made me realize that I would have to change my self if what we had was going to work, so I listened to what she had to say and learnt that for us to be as one, we had to help each other, I learnt much from her and utilized it to help her overcome her timidness . She went on to establish a dance club that had over 600 members and taught twice a week at night, earned twice what I did. Ran this for 11 years , then as a hobby, she started painting, finished and sold over a hundred in 12 mths. Then all the grandchildren came along and she gave painting up for 20 years. Now at 68 she's started up again and is selling her art as soon as it finished. I in the mean time have retired and my 3 sons now run the company I started... It has a turnover of over one million last year and my share of the profit's keeps me very nicely thank you . And by your own words " I fucked up big time " I think, going by your statements, you have surpassed my fuckups in the other direction, you certainly talk through the eye of your dick.
0 Replies

Fido

Reply Thu 10 Feb, 2011 07:33 am
@Ionus,
Ionus wrote:

I'm reminded of the woman who shot her two teenagers for being mouthy. Or the woman who safely buckled in her three toddlers into their safety seats then drove the car into a lake and drowned them. Or the crack whores who prostitute their kids . Or the women who have men falsely accused for rape and then locked away for years without batting an eyelid. Need I go on ?
Please do, since you would run out of examples of evil women long before you would run out of examples of women as the examples of selfless, loving humanity... Look at the evil women of old... When did they become so before men managed to make them mere slaves??? So what if their vengeance was great??? And today is there no want of women scorned, left hopeless, abused??? There is insanity, but from my experience insanity in women is occasional, and with men it is constant... We elect people to office for example, primarily men who will without a clear thought or due consideration order the certain deaths of thousands, and would they stop at millions if not made to stop by the protests of the injured??? Who do men and women elect but others as cruel and insane as themselves who do as they wish because they have power without consequences, which we do not forbid, but enjoy vicariously... We can understand a single death, but as stalin said, the deaths of ten thousand is a statistic... The sheer numbers we kill, and the deaths we make certain with our destruction of resources and the environment are so many hypotheticals... So we can howl after the death of some poor lunatic woman for killing her own, and yet we celebrate the lives of those who kill thousands of ours and so many of theirs that a vast wall of enmity is built up between us and others that can only result in more death and destruction... It is because we are so insane that we howl after the insane and want them punished, and our general want of sympathy for others is but a symptom of our illness...
Ionus

Reply Thu 10 Feb, 2011 07:40 am
@Fido,
You do know women are mortal, right ?
Fido

Reply Thu 10 Feb, 2011 07:47 am
@Ionus,
Ionus wrote:

Quote:
wimmins is evil...
Are they ? I wouldnt have said that. But I wouldnt have got all gushy about how superior they are either.
To say that women are nicer generally, better company, harder working, and have qualities developed that are human qualities denied to men by cultural norms is not to say that they are superior... It is in thinking we are superior to women that we fall short of equality, and the more prejudiced we are against women, and all people for that matter, to that same extent we fall short of humanity...

The social form of the individual is the most miserable false notion we have ever come up with... Individuation is false, and it is false in spite of the fact that our senses and consciousness tell us it is so... Biologically we are dieocious, and are not complete until united with women, or more specifically, a woman...What men have to learn how to do to be complete is as simple as listening to the good sense of women, valuing them, and honoring them... Two heads are better than one especially if one belongs to a woman... If I say men should be more like women it is not to say that men should be women or the same as women... If women are natuarally more senitive and sensible, that is something men should value as a survival skill, something to help them and their kind to survive longer and be happier... We are used to taking advantage of their bodies when what we should be taking advantage of is their minds...
0 Replies

Fido

Reply Thu 10 Feb, 2011 07:56 am
@Ionus,
Ionus wrote:

You do know women are mortal, right ?
And more conscious of it as well... And this tends to make them more moral... It used to be that men would fight to protect the women and children... Now, the women and children are the first victims of conflict.... Just like the nazis to bomb the people out of the cities and catch them on the road and attack them there from above... Who lives in the cities???

The object is not simply the destruction of armies, but destruction of the will to fight, and that is victory... And who can go on fighting once they know their wife and children lay dead, or are under attack behind the lines...Women as much as men crave law and order, but if the result of law is world wars that makes targets of the unarmed and helpless, then do we really wish that???
0 Replies