When will PM's be enabled again?

failures art

Reply Fri 7 Jan, 2011 11:01 pm
PMs are still messed up for me too. My failures art account PMs aren't working, but my Diest TKO account still has send and receive ability.

Perhaps I missed out on the explanation as to why the effect of this was not universal and only effected some accounts.

A
R
T
Night Ripper

Reply Fri 7 Jan, 2011 11:01 pm
@Ragman,
Ragman wrote:

Funny you should mention that. I was actually going to refer a friend who is not BLOG or forum aware and point this out about as prima facie evidence as to how NOT to introduce, or conduct yourself in an online community.

Translation: LOOK AT ME!!! I'M SO MUCH BETTER THAN YOU!!!
JTT

Reply Fri 7 Jan, 2011 11:02 pm
@ossobuco,
Unnn, Osso, you mentioned that you were gone a few posts back. Is that only in a mental capacity?
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Reply Fri 7 Jan, 2011 11:05 pm
@Night Ripper,
You respond that way because you don't know Ragman; I've known him for many years, and consider him an a2k friend. You've known him for how many hours?
Ragman

Reply Fri 7 Jan, 2011 11:09 pm
@dlowan,
Yes, some people enjoy do this sort of thing for the sake of grandstanding. As though the answer "we can't help you" is not EVER enough of answer for them. In the pissing contest he itches for, he has to win as he has more piss than a team of horses.
Night Ripper

Reply Fri 7 Jan, 2011 11:11 pm
@cicerone imposter,
cicerone imposter wrote:

You respond that way because you don't know Ragman; I've known him for many years, and consider him an a2k friend. You've known him for how many hours?

I know that instead of leaving this thread alone, he just piled on top and insulted me.

His comment wasn't constructive and could only serve for his entertainment at my expense. I think that says a lot about him.
Night Ripper

Reply Fri 7 Jan, 2011 11:13 pm
@Ragman,
Ragman wrote:

Yes, some people enjoy do this sort of thing for the sake of grandstanding. As though the answer "we can't help you" is not EVER enough of answer for them. In the pissing contest he itches for, he has to win as he has more piss than a team of horses.

I'm only responding because you keep posting in this thread. If your goal was to end this discussion then you've failed miserably and have only served to continue it. If you want this to end then simply go away. However, don't stick around and admonish me like a hypocrite.

As far as I can tell me you're pissing next to me and telling me to stop. Prove me wrong and leave.
0 Replies

Ragman

Reply Fri 7 Jan, 2011 11:14 pm
@Night Ripper,
Yuo choose to try to censor me by inviting me to leave. How childish that behavior is to attempt censor those who are critical of your boorish and wrong headed behavior. Makes sense from your close minded point of view but it fails the smell test ro everyone else. Notice how many people disagree with your method of communicating?

The more you talk, the more clearly your reveal your own shortcomings. You want to close off comments that are critical of your behavior. Why not look in the mirror and see that your own bad behavior is what the issue is here. You behave in an arrogant, uncooth and uncivil manner. Intead of graciously waiting after you query about the issue... one for which none of us have the answer.
ossobuco

Reply Fri 7 Jan, 2011 11:15 pm
@Ragman,
So, what do you think, he is seventeen, smart seventeen?
Night Ripper

Reply Fri 7 Jan, 2011 11:16 pm
@Ragman,
Ragman wrote:

The more you talk, the more clearly your reveal your own shortcomings.

See, you're in this pissing contest as much as I am. Hypocrite. The only winning move for you would be to not play but you can't resist.

That's alright, you're only human with an ego just as big as anyone else.
Ragman

Reply Fri 7 Jan, 2011 11:21 pm
@ossobuco,
23 tops... and maybe in grad school but aware that he's unable to find work - hence the pent up frustration.
Butrflynet

Reply Fri 7 Jan, 2011 11:22 pm
0 Replies

Night Ripper

Reply Fri 7 Jan, 2011 11:23 pm
@Ragman,
Ragman wrote:

23 tops... and maybe in grad school but aware that he's unable to find work - hence the pent up frustration.

Just can't give it up, can you?
0 Replies

Ragman

Reply Fri 7 Jan, 2011 11:24 pm
@Night Ripper,
Ingenious method of demonstating why new people in BLOG and forum community should not have full privileges.

So...what do you think the odds are now that once Bob DOES restore PM that he gives you PM privilege?

Gotta love a last word freak.
Butrflynet

Reply Fri 7 Jan, 2011 11:26 pm
@failures art,
FA, read this:

http://able2know.org/topic/166279-2#post-4468980

You just got caught in the net due to your FA account's join date.
Night Ripper

Reply Fri 7 Jan, 2011 11:27 pm
@Ragman,
Ragman wrote:
So...what do you think the odds are now that once Bob DOES restore PM that he gives you PM privilege?

What exactly would be the point of not giving me PM privileges? Oh no! I've been slightly inconvenienced! The horror.

I don't really care if they are enabled are not, I can just talk to people in threads.

You're a douche. Maybe I'm the only one that can see it but the fact that you keep tearing into me instead of just leaving this thread alone shows you're no better than me. You're worse in fact because at least I'm honest about being combative. You're trying to act high and mighty and failing hard at it.

Of course, you can redeem yourself by apologizing and taking a more civil tone or simply going away.
Ragman

Reply Fri 7 Jan, 2011 11:31 pm
@Night Ripper,

How's that correspendence course in personell management working out for you? Those lessons are hard but keep at it and you'll get the hang of obfuscation and fogging down a bit better. You starting to get the knack.
Night Ripper

Reply Fri 7 Jan, 2011 11:33 pm
@Ragman,
Ragman wrote:

How's that correspendence course in personell management working out for you? Those lessons are hard but keep at it and you'll get the hang of obfuscation and fogging doewn a bit better. You starting to get the knack.

Now you're just getting boring. I think you're losing steam. Come on, really tear into me! I want to be amused. Make it personal.
0 Replies

Ragman

Reply Fri 7 Jan, 2011 11:34 pm
@Night Ripper,
Quote:
What exactly would be the point of not giving me PM privileges? Oh no! I've been slightly inconvenienced! The horror.

I don't really care if they are enabled are not, I can just talk to people in threads.

So now that you have introduced yourself to this community so ably, there's a line forming itching and hankering to see your sparkling manners and superior ability to entertain and hold a forum's rapt attention.

Smooth move, Exlax.
Night Ripper

Reply Fri 7 Jan, 2011 11:36 pm
@Ragman,
Ragman wrote:

Quote:

So now that you have introduced yourself to this community so ably, there's a line forming itching and hankering to see your sparkling manners and superior ability to entertain and hold a forum's rapt attention.

Smooth move, Exlax.

Yawn. Yea, your routine is getting a little stale. I'm going to ignore you soon I think.
0 Replies