Dosed

Reply Fri 7 Jan, 2011 07:32 pm
@High Seas,
I am not fabricating anything...

I woke up Friday morning after the incident occurred on Thursday night. I felt sore. I didn't remember everything that happened, only bits and pieces as I have described over and over again. Saturday I bought Plan B, which is an emergency contraception that is sold in pharmacies without a presciription. It was 50 dollars and I had to show my ID to show I was over 18. It was effective for 3 days after unprotected sex. I made an appointment with the gynecologist monday, and I saw him Tuesday.

So there. I don't know why you think I'd fabricate any of this story. Jesus Christ, this has gotten way out of hand.
0 Replies

Dosed

Reply Fri 7 Jan, 2011 07:34 pm
@firefly,
I don't know if you live in the US or not, and I don't know what insurance you have if you do, but my health insurance has a 150 dollar copay to the ER. I didn't go to the ER because A) I didn't have 150 dollars. B) I had no proof it was a rape if the state did in fact eat the cost of the ER visit due to it being a "rape." C) I didn't intend to get him in any trouble.

I chose to wait and go to the gynecologist and due to the holiday on Friday, I couldn't get an appointment made until Monday, and I couldn't be seen until Tuesday.
vikorr

Reply Fri 7 Jan, 2011 07:35 pm
@Butrflynet,
I'd have to agree with what you posted - and was going to do a shortened version of it. From my point of view it's good to be passionate about something (whether other people agree with your stance or not), but not when it is our passion that leads us to not understanding what someone else is so obviously saying.
0 Replies

hawkeye10

Reply Fri 7 Jan, 2011 09:56 pm
@Dosed,
Quote:
I don't know if you live in the US or not, and I don't know what insurance you have if you do, but my health insurance has a 150 dollar copay to the ER. I didn't go to the ER because A) I didn't have 150 dollars. B) I had no proof it was a rape if the state did in fact eat the cost of the ER visit due to it being a "rape." C) I didn't intend to get him in any trouble
Thanks to the feminists you dont need to worry about A and B anymore so long as you are willing to give up C, or at least put up with a lecture on why you should give up C...what you are supposed to do is to go to one of the relatively new "rape crisis centers" where they will fix you up for no cost (the taxpayers pay mostly through VAWA funds) , and they will at least try to talk you into reporting the guy and might even call the cops themselves. If it is decided by them that you were raped (no proof needed, and you dont need to agree to play victim though it would certainly help your cause to do so) you could have probably hit them up for some "victim assistance money", also paid by the taxpayers but using a different pot of money. They also would have hooked you up with counseling. All this could have been yours and all you would have needed to do is to sit through a "men suck and should be turned into the cops" sales pitch, and let them pester you for a few weeks trying to change your mind if you resisted turning your rapist into the law for proper handling.

Dont you feel foolish now?
Dosed

Reply Fri 7 Jan, 2011 10:00 pm
@hawkeye10,
No, I do not.

I think you're an asshat, however.

This thread has become ridiculous. Please do not post in it any longer. I do not wish to read anymore pathetic comments such as this one. Thank you to everyone else who offered intelligent advice and criticism.
hawkeye10

Reply Fri 7 Jan, 2011 10:06 pm
@Dosed,
Quote:
I do not wish to read anymore pathetic comments such as this one.
What I said is the pathetic truth. You did not get tested earlier because you were not willing to do what the feminists wanted you to do.
0 Replies

Butrflynet

Reply Fri 7 Jan, 2011 10:19 pm
@Dosed,
Dosed,

You can use the thumbs up/down system to collapse this thread if you don't wish to view it anymore. Just find it in the list of topics and click on the thumbs down to collapse the whole thread from view.

If, on the other hand you wish to just not read the posts from specific members, navigate to their profile page by clicking on their name and then click on the "Ignore User" button found under their avatar image on the profile page. From that point on, you won't see any of their posts anywhere on the forum.

If you only want to remove a select few of the posts from your view rather than ignore everything they post, you can use the same thumbs up/down system on specific posts within a thread to collapse the post from your view.

None of the above affects what others view, only what you view.
dlowan

Reply Fri 7 Jan, 2011 10:20 pm
@Dosed,
Dosed...this often happens in threads here. This sort of subject always attracts some of our more obsessed members, and you have some people posting who are quite often over the top nasty. (That being a highly subjective term, of course!)

If you feel you have managed to get some helpful stuff from posters here...and I think there has been some great discussion....and you don't want to feel as though you have to come back and respond to hurtful accusations you have a couple of options.

1. Just thumb down the whole thread for a while, or forever, and you won't see it when you check for topics you want to respond to. I often do that with threads (including my own) that I just don't want to be involved in any more.

2. If you still want to see and be involved in the thread, but don't want to feel embroiled in things you believe irrelevant, just click on the names of posters whose posts you'd rather not be bothered by, and you will get to their personal page.

Under their avatar you will see three boxes...click on "Ignore" and their posts will no longer be visible to you. You will still be able to see that a user ignored by you has posted,,,and you can choose to click to see the post, but you don't have to.

3. Just ignore stuff you you don't want to get embroiled in with no gadgets!
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Fri 7 Jan, 2011 10:21 pm
@Butrflynet,
Well, snap then!
Butrflynet

Reply Fri 7 Jan, 2011 10:35 pm
@dlowan,
Yours was more organized and prettier! Wink
0 Replies

vikorr

Reply Fri 7 Jan, 2011 11:40 pm
@hawkeye10,
Quote:
Dont you feel foolish now?
Hawkeye, all you are doing is showing how foolish you are being. Dosed has made plenty of comments trying to sort something out in her head, and in the end she has come to some fairly 'good' conclusions....which you keep misinterpretting. Perhaps you need to look at why you do so.

You may have some valid points, but they are lost in apparently obsessive misinterprations of peoples posts, and petty attacks against people who have given you no reason to do so.
BillRM

Reply Sat 8 Jan, 2011 12:12 am
@firefly,
Quote:
She was upset as soon as she thought she had been penetrated--while the act was occurring--because it was unwanted. Why don't you bother reading what people have actually written?

Joker she started the sexual active when they as both under the influence so by that logic and by the sex neutral laws if no valid consent could be given then he was rape not her.

Second, she did not indicate by her own words at any time that she wished him to stop.

The only way if could be rape if any woman at any time can declare a rape had happen on any man she had sex with as no man is a damn mind reader.
0 Replies

BillRM

Reply Sat 8 Jan, 2011 12:15 am
@Dosed,
Quote:
Please do not post in it any longer

Another woman who think she can control the threads on this website.
ossobuco

Reply Sat 8 Jan, 2011 12:32 am
@BillRM,
This is disgusting.

I can grasp totally different points of view on aspects of rape, or not rape. I'm interested.

But don't attack the person who posted the thread, you lily livered coward.
BillRM

Reply Sat 8 Jan, 2011 12:36 am
@Dosed,
In any case she does need help with her drinking problem and I love her position that she does not have a drinking problem as all college students or at least most drink to the the level where they have trouble remembering their actions the next day!

Ok, let have a roll call how many of the people on this thread had been so under the influence in your life that you lost memories and the ability to take care of yourself so completely that you could not even issue the words NO/STOP if needed?

0 Replies

BillRM

Reply Sat 8 Jan, 2011 12:37 am
@ossobuco,
Quote:
But don't attack the person who posted the thread, you lily livered coward.

????????????????????????
0 Replies

hawkeye10

Reply Sat 8 Jan, 2011 02:41 am
@vikorr,
Quote:
Hawkeye, all you are doing is showing how foolish you are being. Dosed has made plenty of comments trying to sort something out in her head, and in the end she has come to some fairly 'good' conclusions....which you keep misinterpretting. Perhaps you need to look at why you do so.

You may have some valid points, but they are lost in apparently obsessive misinterprations of peoples posts, and petty attacks against people who have given you no reason to do so.
That was sarcasm, and I was not attacking Dosed, though I was hoping that she would be as offended as I am pissed that the only way she can access immediate and free services is to put up with pressure to give up the guy to law enforcement.

I commend Dosed for taking personal responsibility and for not wanting to give up the guy to a system that wants to beat the **** out of him, but look at what this stance costs her re getting timely service....that pisses me off. This gets back to what I have saying all along, the system only supports those who conform to the feminists agenda and the feminist opinion that men suck. It also shows why so many women dont report, which is that the system is geared for what the feminists want, not what the women who suffer sexual consent difficulties want.
BillRM

Reply Sat 8 Jan, 2011 07:10 am
@hawkeye10,
Quote:
I commend Dosed for taking personal responsibility and for not wanting to give up the guy to a system that wants to beat the **** out of him

Hawkeye I get the impression rightly or wrongly from her postings that she know that it is not a case of rape however she is wishing for the support that legally or not rape she is still innocent of any responsibility for the sexual encounter and it is all the guy responsibility and fault therefore.

Arella Mae

Reply Sat 8 Jan, 2011 10:02 am
@ossobuco,
I left the other thread and I think firefly pretty much ignores or doesn't respond to them so I guess that's why they came here. They don't have enough common sense to understand that the reason people don't care for them is the way they treat others (let me clarify, that's why I don't care for them and I assume that is why others don't.)
0 Replies

hawkeye10

Reply Sat 8 Jan, 2011 05:47 pm
@BillRM,
Quote:
Hawkeye I get the impression rightly or wrongly from her postings that she know that it is not a case of rape however she is wishing for the support that legally or not rape she is still innocent of any responsibility for the sexual encounter and it is all the guy responsibility and fault therefore.

That is not what I read...I read that she thinks this guy is a nice guy who did some stupid things that night, and so did she. I read that she wants to avoid getting into that situation again, and she has a pretty good idea how to prevent this from happening again. I read that she thinks it would be wrong to turn him over to the system that wants to beat the tar out of him and label her a victim in need of help, that she thinks that neither the guy nor she deserves to be treated like that.

I also wonder how much effort it would take to talk her into blaming it all on the guy, and to persuade her to turn him in for punishment. You just KNOW that if Firefly was able to corner her in a room after she came to the rape center for testing only the DOSED would get the full court press to conform to the feminist desire for her to act the proper victim.