Dosed

Reply Sun 17 Apr, 2011 04:39 pm
@hawkeye10,
I don't read Bill's posts because he's a moron. Which explains his use of a logical fallacy in an argument he's not intelligent enough to have.
0 Replies

hawkeye10

Reply Sun 17 Apr, 2011 04:39 pm
@Dosed,
Dosed wrote:

Do you like being trolled? It's fun, huh?
What I see is your attempt to launch diversions, which makes me want to know why you desire to do this....
BillRM

Reply Sun 17 Apr, 2011 04:40 pm
@hawkeye10,
Hawkeye I do not think the woman is essentially a bad person however both her family life and her education path to date had wraps her young outlook on life.

In another decade of life perhaps she will have a more realistic outlook.

However with her current viewpoint toward men and her drinking I would not wish her the power to declare a rape in a dating situation without a lot of investigational review.
Dosed

Reply Sun 17 Apr, 2011 04:42 pm
@hawkeye10,
I'm just pointing out how incredibly wrong you are about the **** you claim to support. You misapplied feminism, you victim blamed, and the other fool used logical fallacies. I feel the need to point this out to you, because honest and casual conversation hasn't been effective. You're wrong. And your argument is flawed beyond reason. You have a right to know that you're being stupid.
0 Replies

hawkeye10

Reply Sun 17 Apr, 2011 04:46 pm
@BillRM,
Quote:
In another decade of life perhaps she will have a more realistic outlook.
Sometimes, but what happens more often is the the misunderstanding caused by bad education gets worse and negatively impacts life and leads to bitterness. What we see usually is that women who refuse to invest very much into their men and into relationship live a life filled with a series of unfulfilling and failed relationships....the teaching that men and relationship are not worth the effort becomes a self fulfilling prophecy, and through the bitterness the bad teaching is then passed on to the next generation of women. We see this work out generation after generation in the black community.
BillRM

Reply Sun 17 Apr, 2011 04:48 pm
@Dosed,
Quote:
You pulled that quote off of my profile, which you can see here: http://able2know.org/user/dosed/

Perhaps she had for real placed me on ignore and therefore is not aware that I am the one looking at her blog and posting elements of them?

Second comment she is the one who had placed this information into the public domain so I see no ethical bar to using it.

The reason I started looking beyond this thread for information is when I started to question if she was being honest from the start with her question.
0 Replies

Dosed

Reply Sun 17 Apr, 2011 04:48 pm
@hawkeye10,
bad education? I'm earning two Bachelor's Degrees in Philosophy specializing in Ethics, Sociology focusing on Gender Studies and a certification in Women's Studies.

You troll the internet and read biased blogs. **** off about a "bad education."
hawkeye10

Reply Sun 17 Apr, 2011 04:54 pm
@Dosed,
Quote:
bad education? I'm earning two Bachelor's Degrees in Philosophy specializing in Ethics, Sociology focusing on Gender Studies and a certification in Women's Studies.
OK, that explains everything....Womens studies is nothing more than a government supported boot camp for radicalizing women according to the feminist political orthodoxy. We made a huge mistake when we allowed these to be set up.
Dosed

Reply Sun 17 Apr, 2011 05:00 pm
@hawkeye10,
You are a complete fucktard. Talking to you has seriously depressed me. It saddens me to know that people like you exist. Your views are sexist and bigoted. I hope to God that you stay in your little house on your shitty computer and never participate in the political life. I hope that your mind opens, even just a little bit, for your sake and the sake of those who are forced to call you family.

I am completely sincere in all of my remarks here. I'm not trying to be bitchy in saying this. It's sad and kind of scary. I only ask you to open your mind and not go into an argument believing that you can't have your mind changed, because that is a recipe for stunted intelligence. You probably have a capacity to be a smart individual, but the fact that your mind is so narrow inhibits this from being possible.

I'm done talking to you, because I simply can't be disgusted by your views any longer. As I've stated, it's emotionally troubling to me that people with views like yours actually exist.
BillRM

Reply Sun 17 Apr, 2011 05:00 pm
@Dosed,
Quote:

Lord and she have any question in her mind with that fine education (certification in Women's Studies) that she was indeed a victim of rape?????

Second comment she better hope she either find a man who can support her or that she not only grain a PHD in those fields but achieved one of the small numbers of professorships.
0 Replies

BillRM

Reply Sun 17 Apr, 2011 05:10 pm
@Dosed,
Ok, please raised your hands if you think that Dosed who it turn out is a third year student with a certification in Women's Studies would had any real question that given the events she told us about that she would have indeed had been a victim of rape.

Now raised your hands if you have strong hunch that the events she told us about never happen to her.
0 Replies

hawkeye10

Reply Sun 17 Apr, 2011 05:23 pm
@Dosed,
Quote:
You are a complete fucktard. Talking to you has seriously depressed me. It saddens me to know that people like you exist. Your views are sexist and bigoted
But I am sure you feel just fine about devoting yourself to a women's study program when a men's studies program does not exist in most universities. The definition of sexist goes only in one direction it seems.
Quote:
I'm done talking to you, because I simply can't be disgusted by your views any longer.
That is certainly easier than dealing with the opposing position. Claim your opposition is an idiot without identifying how, throw in a big moral indignation fit, and walk away......Yep, your women's studies program is coming along nicely, you will be up there with Firefly soon enough. All you need to learn now is how to lie and cover your tracks with language games, and then you will be ready to go.
BillRM

Reply Sun 17 Apr, 2011 05:32 pm
@hawkeye10,
Hawkeye she is ahead of firefly as firefly never claimed a rape had happen to her to start a thread along with a clearly dishonest question concerning it.

hawkeye10

Reply Sun 17 Apr, 2011 05:41 pm
@BillRM,
BillRM wrote:

Hawkeye she is ahead of firefly as firefly never claimed a rape had happen to her to start a thread along with a clearly dishonest question concerning it.

I dont agree, I think that the basis of the thread was honest, but had the event happened even a year later she would have never come around because she would be sure in her assertion that it was the guys fault. She is at that point in the program where potential feminists are separated from the want to be's. You will never see a woman go far in women's studies without showing the proper willingness to blame men for everything....those heretics a quickly drummed out if attempts to "educate" (bully) them into the proper opinion fail. Her delusions about big tent feminism will soon be deflated.
BillRM

Reply Sun 17 Apr, 2011 05:49 pm
@hawkeye10,
Hawkeye take note that the old gang is now back with heavy votes down of our recent posts and the one post where Dosed is attacking you all out is now up to a plus 4.

Strange they are not also postings but perhaps now that it turn out that she had been dishonest from the start they do not wish to take the chance that they might need to address that issue.
hawkeye10

Reply Sun 17 Apr, 2011 05:55 pm
@BillRM,
BillRM wrote:

Hawkeye take note that the old gang is now back with heavy votes down of our recent posts and the one post where Dosed is attacking you all out is now up to a plus 4.

Strange they are not also postings but perhaps now that it turn out that she had been dishonest from the start they do not wish to take the chance that they might need to address that issue.
We disturb the peace by asking unwanted questions, by pointing out disturbing truths. Threads like this is where we separate those who swear allegiance to the truth from those who swear allegiance to their current beliefs.

Dosed was tested and failed.
0 Replies

BillRM

Reply Sun 17 Apr, 2011 05:59 pm
@hawkeye10,
Quote:
I think that the basis of the thread was honest, but had the event happened even a year later she would have never come around because she would be sure in her assertion that it was the guys fault

Hawkeye she is in her third year of woman study and on her blog express a wish to go on to a PHD.

Do you think for a moment that any women is such a program would be on the dean list if she even suggested that under the conditions of her question the woman would not had been rape?

That along with the complete change of tune over the question of rape or not rape and with third wave feminism thrown in by her tell me that the question from the start was dishonest at the very least.
hawkeye10

Reply Sun 17 Apr, 2011 06:12 pm
@BillRM,
Bill, the indoctrination does not really begin till third year. She has been conditioned to accept the indoctrination, which will be presented as education, but at the time of the confused consent it had not hardly begun. I fully believe that she started this thread honestly, and I also believe that her falling hard into line behind the radicals was the predictable outcome. If she were to come back in a year or two and be willing to give men the time of day I would be shocked, she will instead be like Firefly to trys to pretend like she is reasonable but when you dissect her words you find out that they are all designed to cut men off at the knees politically, often using the tried and true female power play of emotional manipulation. You saw Dosed here doing unpracticed attempts at it right before she pitched her fit and walked away. She has been around the block enough to be shocked that it did not work, but then she has only been playing with boys up till now.
hawkeye10

Reply Sun 17 Apr, 2011 06:19 pm
@hawkeye10,
And with that I suspect that I am done with this thread, as we are repeating the rape thread. Maybe we can interest some new blood but I doubt it.

Check out "money shot" Bill, you have rarely seen anything like it, and you are open minded enough to understand it.
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Sun 17 Apr, 2011 08:38 pm
I've only skimmed the last few pages. You seem quite piggy, hawkeye, and I never read the other guy.
Feminism does and should evolve.
I'm a woman who wanted to go to med school when US med schools accepted almost no women. But I also had a problem with Friedan and threw the book out, to my now embarrassment.

I'm newly interested in the law re when someone is deemed to be blotto and incapable of saying no.