The Republican Nomination For President: The Race For The Race For The White House

MontereyJack

Reply Wed 22 Feb, 2012 09:21 pm
spendius says:
Quote:
You are faced with a story about infanticide practiced against females.

Is the opposition of the Church, and Mr Santorum, based on the knowledge that abortion on demand will have such a result.

It's a mystery to me why women would vote for politicians facilitating abortion. Their watches being besmirched by the 50,000,000 abortions since the USSC took its dramatic position.

I would say, spendius, that the 98% of Catholic women who have practiced contraceptive methods condemned by the church, and the substantial majority of Catholic women who support abortion, in spite of the whining of their bishops, think your cranium has penetrated your anal sphincter.
spendius

Reply Thu 23 Feb, 2012 04:46 am
@MontereyJack,
I think they are in that condition.

Most of them seem to support guzzling 5000 calories per day in spite of the whinings of dieticians.

Where are your figures coming from and, even if they are correct, they add about as much to the argument as would be added if we found that most people exceed speed limits and concluded there should be no speed limits.

I think you are talking about CINOs.

According to CBS last night the social issues are at the top of the agenda. And some on here said I was off topic whilst they quoted wodges of pointless up and down opinion polls at us.

What have you to say about the Telegraph's evidence that screening and abortion are being used to cull females? Which is hardly a surprise.

farmerman

Reply Thu 23 Feb, 2012 04:54 am
@spendius,
Quote:
I think you are talking about CINOs.
No one is "CAtholic enough" for you spendi. You have the terribly naive mind of an old catholic cleric whose only sexual gratification has been raping the occasional altar boy .
spendius

Reply Thu 23 Feb, 2012 05:15 am
@farmerman,
Your desperation betrays your insecurity fm. Nobody with real arguments to make would go in for such tripe.

Dogma partakes of the sublime. It is not subject to what people do.

Obviously you are in favour of culling females but in the "out of sight out of mind" way. No abortion procedures to be shown on TV. Aaaaaah! Diddums not want to look reality in the face?
farmerman

Reply Thu 23 Feb, 2012 05:19 am
@spendius,
On the contrary reverend. It is you who have a prism through which you view reality. On this issue, You are PROFOUNDLY NAIVE.
spendius

Reply Thu 23 Feb, 2012 05:27 am
@farmerman,
I don't mind that. Everybody knows what the word "sophistication" derives from.
farmerman

Reply Thu 23 Feb, 2012 05:33 am
@spendius,
didnt think Id see you try to duck out on the topic reverend?
spendius

Reply Thu 23 Feb, 2012 05:36 am
@farmerman,
In what way did I duck out? That's your game as the last few posts demonstrate. What question did I not answer?

You have ducked the question about abortion having a eugenics agenda. A secret, undercover one but it is there and it was predicted to be there a long time ago.
farmerman

Reply Thu 23 Feb, 2012 05:42 am
@spendius,
Quote:
the question about abortion having a eugenics agenda
Besides naive, youre insane. I suggest that you and gungasnake get a room and do nasties to each other. You both are pent up bags of sexual methane
spendius

Reply Thu 23 Feb, 2012 06:50 am
@farmerman,
A vacuous and futile argument old boy.

Quote:
and never sweated out a few weeks of "being late".

That's sexual methane. The chap who wanted to and didn't want to, after, and left the lady with the result. That's top drawer misogyny. And ultra naive.

It's not on my CV.

What are "nasties"? The Puritan streak waving its flags about again.

I notice that President Obama shared a stage in the White House with people who had albums called Sympathy for the Devil and Bridges to Babylon.
spendius

Reply Thu 23 Feb, 2012 12:16 pm
@spendius,
The development of the Telegraph story has revealed that only Sweden, Canada and the US allow abortion for gender. (translation--culling females).

The Dept of Health has written to all clinics authorised to perform the grisly operations to remind them that abortion because of gender is both illegal and immoral.

The police are investigating the matter. And medical practitioners, if you can call them that, have been suspended.
cicerone imposter

Reply Fri 24 Feb, 2012 12:12 am
@spendius,
Republicans are now telling lies about Obama's energy production. If you listened to the GOP debate last night, they're blaming Obama for the high gas prices, and they would have you believe they have the answer for $2 a gallon gas. How ridiculous is that? They just don't tell us how they're going to accomplish those miracles.

Gas production under GW Bush dropped, and increased under Obama.
Can't the GOP candidates stick with the facts?

Quote:
GAS PRICES FACT: DOMESTIC OIL PRODUCTION HAS SOARED UNDER PRESIDENT OBAMA | The number of oil drilling rigs in the U.S. hit a record last week, having quadrupled in number over the past three years. Between oil and gas drilling rigs, the U.S. now has more rigs at work than the rest of the world combined. The current oil boom has buoyed the projections of some leading oil industry analysts:
“It’s staggering,” said Marshall Adkins, who directs energy research for the financial services firm Raymond James. “If we continue growing anywhere near that pace and keep squeezing demand out of the system, that puts you in a world where we are not importing oil in 10 years.”
hawkeye10

Reply Fri 24 Feb, 2012 12:32 am
@cicerone imposter,
http://oilgasmicrocaps.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/10/US-Crude-Oil-Production.jpg

AMAZING BUMP!
spendius

Reply Fri 24 Feb, 2012 04:44 am
@hawkeye10,
But oil and gas producers are in a global market. It is possible for US production to increase substantially and still US gas prices increase. Producers would have to be stopped from selling their products in world markets for increased production to benefit US consumers.

A can of worms. World demand is the important thing and 310 million people is not so big a deal in terms of that.

You could have Fortress America.
blueveinedthrobber

Reply Fri 24 Feb, 2012 08:12 am
@spendius,
I think this will happen eventually.
spendius

Reply Fri 24 Feb, 2012 08:32 am
@blueveinedthrobber,
Would you care to try going through the logistics of such an operation bvt? "Eventually" is an elastic word. Let's take the next hundred years. A lot of people are not much concerned with what happens after that.
0 Replies

revelette

Reply Fri 24 Feb, 2012 09:25 am
@hawkeye10,
Perhaps it is just my screen, but I couldn't read the graph because it was too wide. Can you scale it down?

An interesting article for those of us who may not know these things. Its long.

How Gas Prices Work
ehBeth

Reply Fri 24 Feb, 2012 09:29 am
@spendius,
spendius wrote:

The development of the Telegraph story has revealed that only Sweden, Canada and the US allow abortion for gender. (translation--culling females).

you've got to stop reading the tabloids. Canada does not allow gender selection after conception.
izzythepush

Reply Fri 24 Feb, 2012 09:49 am
@ehBeth,
The Telegraph isn't a tabloid. It is quite right wing, more of an establishment paper than anything else. I don't like it, but it's a far higher class of journalism than The Daily Mail, Express, Sun or Mirror.
ehBeth

Reply Fri 24 Feb, 2012 09:51 am
@izzythepush,
If they can publish blatant lies, I can't imagine how much lower the journalism can get.

(why is any of this on a thread meant to be about the nomination for the Republican candidate for the American presidency? has Spendi been allowed to run rampant again?)