The Republican Nomination For President: The Race For The Race For The White House

cicerone imposter

Reply Tue 21 Feb, 2012 06:06 pm
@blueveinedthrobber,
But he isn't a Muslim, nor a Buddhist, Baha'i, Confucianist, Hinduist, Islam, Jainist, Judaist, Shintoist, Sikhismist, Taoismist, Wicca or some other Neopagan religions, Zoroastrianism, and Druidism.
spendius

Reply Tue 21 Feb, 2012 06:09 pm
@Rockhead,
I agree Rockie. But it is not an argument. The teachings of Jesus have nothing to do with what a few priests get up to. Nothing.
Rockhead

Reply Tue 21 Feb, 2012 06:10 pm
@spendius,
his teachings have very little to do with all the pomp and circumstance that is the upper crust of the church either, for that matter...
spendius

Reply Tue 21 Feb, 2012 06:10 pm
@cicerone imposter,
He's a very ambitious politician though.
0 Replies

spendius

Reply Tue 21 Feb, 2012 06:13 pm
@Rockhead,
But, as I tried to explain, His teachings would be nowhere without the promotion of them. Then what?
Rockhead

Reply Tue 21 Feb, 2012 06:14 pm
@spendius,
Calvinism?
spendius

Reply Tue 21 Feb, 2012 06:16 pm
@Rockhead,
Nope.
Rockhead

Reply Tue 21 Feb, 2012 06:20 pm
@spendius,
that's it?

nope...?

I'm speechless...
0 Replies

blueveinedthrobber

Reply Tue 21 Feb, 2012 07:07 pm
@cicerone imposter,
cicerone imposter wrote:

But he isn't a Muslim, nor a Buddhist, Baha'i, Confucianist, Hinduist, Islam, Jainist, Judaist, Shintoist, Sikhismist, Taoismist, Wicca or some other Neopagan religions, Zoroastrianism, and Druidism.

which means I'm buying into what conservatives say about him? That he's not a christian? Or somehow have you gotten the impression I give a **** about what God he worships or doesn't? I want him to run my country properly and ethically and beyond that I don't give a damn if he worships the corn out of the flying spaghetti monster's ****.
cicerone imposter

Reply Tue 21 Feb, 2012 07:49 pm
@blueveinedthrobber,
That you don't seem to understand the difference - like most conservatives, yea. Letting them get away with bull shite is not acceptable; they do that all the time, and nobody challenges them.

I've written to President Obama, and told him he has to challenge all the lies and innuendos that the GOP candidates are spreading several times. I told President Obama he has to communicate with the American people more often about his goals, and what he's accomplished. Doesn't seem to be working with this administration.

I get emails all the time for $4 - $5 donations. I tell him my recommendations are worth more.

reasoning logic

Reply Tue 21 Feb, 2012 07:58 pm
@blueveinedthrobber,
Quote:
I want him to run my country properly and ethically.

Sounds good to me.
Do you mean similar to what Rush or Neal would consider proper and ethical?

Quote:
I don't give a damn if he worships the corn out of the flying spaghetti monster's ****

I might have a problem with that because it would lead me to wonder what else he might be engaged in.
blueveinedthrobber

Reply Tue 21 Feb, 2012 08:12 pm
@reasoning logic,
reasoning logic wrote:

Quote:
I want him to run my country properly and ethically.

Sounds good to me.
Do you mean similar to what Rush or Neal would consider proper and ethical?

Quote:
I don't give a damn if he worships the corn out of the flying spaghetti monster's ****

I might have a problem with that because it would lead me to wonder what else he might be engaged in.

Can you possibly be serious to think i would consider anything Rush or Neal would say to be ethical? Is this your first day on A2K? In addition, anything he might be engaged in in his private time that is not illegal is none of your or my ******* business if he's doing the job he was elected for.
blueveinedthrobber

Reply Tue 21 Feb, 2012 08:15 pm
@cicerone imposter,
cicerone imposter wrote:

That you don't seem to understand the difference - like most conservatives, yea. Letting them get away with bull shite is not acceptable; they do that all the time, and nobody challenges them.

I've written to President Obama, and told him he has to challenge all the lies and innuendos that the GOP candidates are spreading several times. I told President Obama he has to communicate with the American people more often about his goals, and what he's accomplished. Doesn't seem to be working with this administration.

I get emails all the time for $4 - $5 donations. I tell him my recommendations are worth more.

The Differene between what C.I.? I said even if he was a Muslim what difference would it make and from this we get all this bullshit and suddenly I'm a conservative? Seriously, what the ******* hell is your problem?
cicerone imposter

Reply Tue 21 Feb, 2012 08:40 pm
@blueveinedthrobber,
Repeating lies doesn't help. You should know it doesn't make any difference to most rational people, but do you really believe the conservatives are rational?

Hell, their main message now is about women's sexual organs.
blueveinedthrobber

Reply Tue 21 Feb, 2012 08:48 pm
@cicerone imposter,
I give up on this conversation because I don't what the **** you're talking about and I don't believe you do either.
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Reply Wed 22 Feb, 2012 12:22 am
The conservatives are now questioning Obama's religion. I wonder if they're going to ask how he goes to pee to find out if that qualifies him to be president.

It's the economy, stupid!
izzythepush

Reply Wed 22 Feb, 2012 04:04 am
@cicerone imposter,
Actually, for some time Kim Jong Il supposedly never needed to go to the toilet.

Quote:
For years, North Koreans were fed an 'unhealthy' diet of legend about their 'Great Leader'. Following are a few - compiled from several sources.

1: Kim Jong-iL does not need to use the toilet

There was a time when North Korean school text books and even a website claimed Kim never had the need to pass urine or defecate

http://www.asianage.com/international/kim-jong-il-crazy-facts-462
0 Replies

spendius

Reply Wed 22 Feb, 2012 04:48 am
@cicerone imposter,
Quote:
It's the economy, stupid!

Is there a more important aspect of the economy than birth control?
0 Replies

MontereyJack

Reply Wed 22 Feb, 2012 06:50 am
Obama up 8 points over Romney, 9 over Santorum, 10 over Gingrich or Paul. Obama preferred by 6 out of 10 independents.
http://xfinity.comcast.net/articles/news-general/20120222/US.AP.Poll.Republicans.vs.Obama/?cid=hero_media
0 Replies

MontereyJack

Reply Wed 22 Feb, 2012 06:57 am
izzy sez:
Quote:
There was a time when North Korean school text books and even a website claimed Kim never had the need to pass urine or defecate

Very surprising that they would boast about his being super full of **** like that