The Republican Nomination For President: The Race For The Race For The White House

cicerone imposter

Reply Tue 3 May, 2011 10:26 am
@blueveinedthrobber,
I voted for him, but my "respect" for him drifted away with all the shenanigans he played with his talk, and the actions he took that contradicted his own words. What wrankled me were the adding of 30,000 troops in Afghanistan, and how he "saved" the banks and finance industry with billions without any regulations or control while he ignored the suffering of main street. His promise to close Gitmo wasn't high on my list, but he broke that promise. He bends too much to satisfy the conservatives, so we really don't know what Obama stands for. Does anyone?
mysteryman

Reply Tue 3 May, 2011 10:52 am
@cicerone imposter,
He stands for "Hope and Change".
At least, thats what he campaigned on. Are you saying he may not have told the truth?
cicerone imposter

Reply Tue 3 May, 2011 10:58 am
@mysteryman,
Being president means to be honest. "Hope and change?" You gotta be kidding! Being ethical and not bending your own rules are basic and necessary components of being a good leader. Who is Obama? Can you tell us? When will he bend the next time to break his own words?
0 Replies

sozobe

Reply Tue 3 May, 2011 10:58 am
@realjohnboy,
realjohnboy wrote:
A rumor bouncing around is that Obama was ready to attack on Friday but the Brits asked that he delay it until after the royal wedding.

I don't think so, because evidently this was kept very close to the vest -- Pakistan wasn't told but Britain, Australia etc. weren't told, either.

Quote:
Despite that uncertainty, intelligence officials realized this could represent the best chance ever to get to bin Laden. They decided not to share the information with anyone, including staunch counterterrorism allies such as Britain, Canada and Australia.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20110502/ap_on_re_us/us_bin_laden_hunt_for_bin_laden
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Reply Tue 3 May, 2011 06:45 pm
I have a great idea that will drive the conservatives bonkers. Name Oprah Winfrey as the democratic candidate. It'll be fun to watch the conservatives make fools of themselves like the birthers and small Donald (duck).
H2O MAN

Reply Wed 4 May, 2011 05:25 am

The 45 and over crowd are not going to turn out for Obama, they want a conservative in the White House.

It's going to be big fun watching the liberals make asses of themselves while they pander to this group.
0 Replies

blueveinedthrobber

Reply Wed 4 May, 2011 05:42 am
@cicerone imposter,
cicerone imposter wrote:

I have a great idea that will drive the conservatives bonkers. Name Oprah Winfrey as the democratic candidate. It'll be fun to watch the conservatives make fools of themselves like the birthers and small Donald (duck).

anyone notice old Donald has been sort of quiet? He's probably meeting withhis staff planning the assassination of Seth Myers.
H2O MAN

Reply Wed 4 May, 2011 05:50 am
@cicerone imposter,
cicerone imposter wrote:

Name Oprah Winfrey as the democratic candidate.

Great idea!
Trump will be Harpo's running mate for sure and Whoopi Goldberg can take Hillary Clinton's place.
Lefties are assured a landslide victory with this trio.
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Reply Wed 4 May, 2011 09:15 am
@blueveinedthrobber,
Yea, his silence shows how immature he is! LOL His ego was bruised.
H2O MAN

Reply Wed 4 May, 2011 10:06 am
@cicerone imposter,
Obama's ego got bruised?
0 Replies

revelette

Reply Fri 6 May, 2011 07:08 am
Did anyone know there was a republican presidential debate last night on fox news?

Lesser-knowns get spotlight at GOP presidential debate

0 Replies

H2O MAN

Reply Fri 6 May, 2011 08:48 am

Herman Cain

Last Night's "Debate"
0 Replies

H2O MAN

Reply Fri 6 May, 2011 10:42 am

May 6, 2011, 11:58 AM ET

Republicans Buzzing About the ‘Herman-ator’
H2O MAN

Reply Fri 6 May, 2011 11:44 am

Herman Cain... Something Special
0 Replies

H2O MAN

Reply Sun 8 May, 2011 08:16 am
http://rlv.zcache.com/herman_cain_for_president_2012_dbl_bumper_stick_bumper_sticker-p128080720766769801trl0_400.jpg
0 Replies

djjd62

Reply Mon 9 May, 2011 10:42 am
so, uh, a spokesperson for Newt has informed the WP today that Newt will announce his candidacy on Wednesday, but really didn't he just announce it today
0 Replies

JTT

Reply Mon 9 May, 2011 10:48 am
@H2O MAN,
Yeah, you lot seem to be big on brain dead B movie actors and other assorted idiots.
H2O MAN

Reply Mon 9 May, 2011 10:50 am
@JTT,
Brain dead democrats?

I do have my mind on voting the many brain dead democrats out of office whenever possible.

Conservatism in the US is on the rise, Obama and the liberal democrats are growing weaker every day
0 Replies

JTT

Reply Mon 9 May, 2011 11:41 am
Quote:
Republican's need to resit

Why do Repugs have to "resit"?
0 Replies

H2O MAN

Reply Mon 9 May, 2011 11:46 am

Republican's need to resist letting the left and their liberal media
choose the nominee this time... as they did last time with McCain.
0 Replies