The Republican Nomination For President: The Race For The Race For The White House

cicerone imposter

Reply Sat 30 Apr, 2011 12:47 pm
@JTT,
I'm glad you can find amusement in waterboy's posts. They are nothing but immature bull **** that contributes nothing to the subject under discussion.
JTT

Reply Sat 30 Apr, 2011 12:56 pm
@cicerone imposter,
Quote:
They are nothing but immature bull **** that contributes nothing to the subject under discussion.

H20man's posts provide a constant, important, much needed reminder that,

http://politicalhumor.about.com/library/images/blbushdumbpeople.htm

Do you know that I learned in his last post that you and Hingehead have to resit your something or others?
cicerone imposter

Reply Sat 30 Apr, 2011 02:00 pm
@JTT,
"They" definitely influence our politics - and the destruction of this country. Okay, I accept that!
0 Replies

hingehead

Reply Sun 1 May, 2011 05:43 am
@H2O MAN,
You're right of course, imitating you to get a point across is pretty pathetic.
0 Replies

H2O MAN

Reply Sun 1 May, 2011 09:12 am

You liberal supremest are quite laughable.
Gargamel

Reply Sun 1 May, 2011 09:52 am
@H2O MAN,
H2O MAN wrote:

You liberal supremest are quite laughable.

But we can spell. Must be our emphasis on silly things like education.
H2O MAN

Reply Sun 1 May, 2011 11:38 am
@Gargamel,

I miss spell words on purpose in order to draw assclowns like you out into the light.
0 Replies

H2O MAN

Reply Sun 1 May, 2011 11:38 am

Hey Obama, it only took 18 days of demonstrations for Egypt to get rid of their idiot... you're next.
realjohnboy

Reply Sun 1 May, 2011 02:01 pm
Newt Gingrich: "I'll be in by the 10th or 11th" of May.
H2O MAN

Reply Sun 1 May, 2011 02:09 pm
@realjohnboy,

In who?

What's her name?
realjohnboy

Reply Sun 1 May, 2011 02:11 pm
@H2O MAN,
Ha!
Not much of a Newt fan, I take it.
Surprisingly for a liberal Dem, I regard Gingrich as a smart person. Clearly though, he has no chance at higher public office, elected or appointed.
He could be useful, though, in back channels.
H2O MAN

Reply Sun 1 May, 2011 02:35 pm
@realjohnboy,

I like him well enough and he is brilliant, but his one
indiscretion while in office will come back to haunt him.

If he ran as Herman Cain's pick for VP, they would have my vote.
0 Replies

hingehead

Reply Sun 1 May, 2011 10:48 pm
@H2O MAN,
Damn, Obama got bin Laden, something the previous administration had the best part of two terms to do but couldn't. What an idiot.
H2O MAN

Reply Mon 2 May, 2011 10:12 am
@hingehead,
A Navy SEAL team got him, not that idiot Obama
realjohnboy

Reply Mon 2 May, 2011 12:39 pm
@H2O MAN,
H2O MAN wrote:

You can snarl that all you want, H2O, but I suspect that Obama's approval ratings will rise in the next few days (from the 49-49 split in Rasmussen and Gallup). Should they rise? Probably not.
The credit should got to the Seals but more of it should go to the analysts who worked this case since 911. From what I read and hear the breakthrough came FOUR years ago when it was realized that Osama was less savvy about technology than even JohnBoy. Osama was using couriers and the focus should be on identifying them. They would lead us to Osama. That apparently was what happened over the weekend when the intel folks were convinced they had a target.
A rumor bouncing around is that Obama was ready to attack on Friday but the Brits asked that he delay it until after the royal wedding.
It was, in my mind, great that american civilians of all stripes; young and old, various races and religions and political beliefs, spontaneously celebrated last night. I don't mean to rain on the parade but, while this may be the end of the Al-Qaida/Osama chapter, he was but a figurehead by the end of the last decade. There are now autonomous Al-Qaida franchises: Al-Qaida/Yemen, Al-Qaida/Afghanistan etc.
I also think that Trump or perhaps someone else will raise the possibility that the quick disposal of a body proves it might not have been Osama.
realjohnboy

Reply Mon 2 May, 2011 02:42 pm
@realjohnboy,
Oops. I didn't realize there were several threads devoted to the death of Osama since last night. I'll follow along there specifically Failure Arts' Osama Bin Laden Is Dead.
0 Replies

H2O MAN

Reply Mon 2 May, 2011 03:17 pm
@realjohnboy,
I'm not snarling at all, RJB, and of course Obama will get a bump in the polls, but they will retreat about as fast as they rise.
ST6 deserves the bulk of the credit, and the rest should be shared by all others involved including Bush and Cheney.

Burial at sea was brilliant.
0 Replies

blueveinedthrobber

Reply Tue 3 May, 2011 02:57 am
@realjohnboy,
realjohnboy wrote:

H2O MAN wrote:

You can snarl that all you want, H2O, but I suspect that Obama's approval ratings will rise in the next few days (from the 49-49 split in Rasmussen and Gallup).

Don't count on it. The hatred for Obama is boundless. I'm no big fan myself but I give him his props for this and I'm proud for him. I never hated the guy though... I just think he's been in over his head from day one. This action definitely takes his stock up with me, but it won't with repubs and those idiot bathwater party mouth breathers.
H2O MAN

Reply Tue 3 May, 2011 05:15 am
There is so much hate in BVT... Don't tell him Barry is half black, he hates blacks.
blueveinedthrobber

Reply Tue 3 May, 2011 07:24 am
@H2O MAN,
are you incapable of new thought or things to say, Pee Wee?
0 Replies