IF THE PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION WERE HELD TODAY WOULD OBAMA SWEEP IT ?

Setanta

Reply Thu 23 Dec, 2010 07:15 am
No surprises there.
0 Replies

OmSigDAVID

Reply Thu 23 Dec, 2010 07:16 am

Its GOOD to be known for what I am.
0 Replies

OmSigDAVID

Reply Thu 23 Dec, 2010 07:18 am

I 'm also very fond of General Augusto Pinochet; fond and grateful.

David
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Thu 23 Dec, 2010 07:18 am
Yeah . . . right . . . wanna buy a bridge?
OmSigDAVID

Reply Thu 23 Dec, 2010 07:21 am
@Setanta,
Setanta wrote:
Yeah . . . right . . . wanna buy a bridge?
U DISPUTE that I am grateful to Augusto Pinochet?????

David
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Thu 23 Dec, 2010 07:51 am
Oh no, any of those right-wing clowns--McCarthy, Pinochet, Hitler . . . no, i'm not surprised that you admire people like that.
OmSigDAVID

Reply Thu 23 Dec, 2010 02:45 pm
@Setanta,
Setanta wrote:
Oh no, any of those right-wing clowns--McCarthy, Pinochet, Hitler . . . no, i'm not surprised that you admire people like that.
NOt Hitler (he was an authoritarian-collectivist, almost as bad as Stalin).
True enuf that I approve of how Hitler dealt with the commies; (that was GOOD),
but I disapprove of his abuses of the Jews.

David
OmSigDAVID

Reply Thu 23 Dec, 2010 02:52 pm

I reject the notion that HItler was a rightist,
because he was a deviant, therefore, a leftist.

David
0 Replies

BillRM

Reply Thu 23 Dec, 2010 07:39 pm
@OmSigDAVID,
Quote:

Starting a war that ended up killing 40 millions plus USSR citizens you approved of?
farmerman

Reply Thu 23 Dec, 2010 07:41 pm
@BillRM,
Dave pulls back the foreskin of his frightful self and reveals more and more
OmSigDAVID

Reply Thu 23 Dec, 2010 11:24 pm
@BillRM,
David wrote:
BillRM wrote:
Starting a war that ended up killing 40 millions plus USSR citizens you approved of?
Yes; that was helpful; yes. I approve of Operation Barbarosa.
Hitler did not consult me, but if he HAD,
I'd have enthusiasticly supported that Operation!

More to the point:
I approve of how the nazis handled captured commies; very good.

David
OmSigDAVID

Reply Thu 23 Dec, 2010 11:50 pm
@farmerman,
farmerman wrote:
Dave pulls back the foreskin of his frightful self and reveals more and more
OmSigDAVID wrote:
Its GOOD to be known for what I am.
0 Replies

Krumple

Reply Fri 24 Dec, 2010 12:03 am
@farmerman,
Well if you ask me, obama shouldn't be giving tax breaks. The economy will not recover until they do what most people actually don't want. We should be raising taxes. I don't like taxes either but currently that is what we need to have happen and these tax breaks are only going to dampen the recovery even more. Especially since they won't do any cuts to spending and on top of that they are talking about another stimulus package. When are they going to realize the last 5 stimulus packs have done absolutely nothing to help the economy.
farmerman

Reply Fri 24 Dec, 2010 04:37 am
@Krumple,
Im not sure that you are correct. The recession was so deep and was teetering on the bounds pof major depression worldwide that the several erzats "stimulii" have seemed to help in the terminus . We all know that the economy is precariously balanced upon spending and that only when spending grows sustainably would we be in a position to woork on all the other problems like long term defecits etc.
From the disparate opinion herein,We here are not macro economists, thats obvious. To sew up the wound without cleaning it out and setting the bone break beneath is only going to lead to disaster and gangrene.
This seems to be a summary and consensus of those far more educated than I in this area.
Of course the patricians of the nation want all the benefits they can muster and the hell with the "underclasses". Well, even these folks realize that most of the economy's spending is NOT selling of mega yatchs and land cruisers and 50000square foot houses. Most of the recovery is accomplished by routine discretionary spending by everyday folks as they keep up with their lives.
0 Replies

BillRM

Reply Fri 24 Dec, 2010 05:05 am
@OmSigDAVID,
Quote:
More to the point:

You mean such acts as creating temporary roads by forcing thousands of prisoners of war to lie down and then freezing them to death by directing water on them in sub zero temperatures?

You are indeed a sick SOB.
OmSigDAVID

Reply Fri 24 Dec, 2010 05:23 am
@BillRM,
David wrote:
More to the point:
BillRM wrote:
You mean such acts as creating temporary roads by forcing thousands of prisoners of war to lie down
and then freezing them to death by directing water on them in sub zero temperatures?

You are indeed a sick SOB.
That sounds like a fine way to treat communists; (tho it is not likely that it happened,
because it is a stupid way to build a road). I wish that had been done to Karl Marx & Fred Engles. I 'd cheer that!!!

David
BillRM

Reply Fri 24 Dec, 2010 05:33 am
@OmSigDAVID,
Quote:
That sounds like a fine way to treat communists; (tho it is not likely that it happened,
because it is a stupid way to build a road). I wish that had been done to Karl Marx & Fred Engles. I 'd cheer that!!!

It happen and you can find reports by Germans of them doing so.

Yes labeling someone by a term like communist allow you to kill them without a problem even if 99.9999999 percent of the people being kill are just defending their homes and families from attacks by barbarians who planned from the start to wipe them out to provide living room for future German generations.
OmSigDAVID

Reply Fri 24 Dec, 2010 05:39 am
@BillRM,
Quote:
BillRM wrote:
It happen and you can find reports by Germans of them doing so.
It sounds like u were taken in by a foolish myth; maybe a joke.

BillRM wrote:
Yes labeling someone by a term like communist allow you to kill them without a problem even if 99.9999999 percent of the people being kill are just defending their homes and families from attacks by barbarians who planned from the start to wipe them out to provide living room for future German generations.
It is a good or bad thing to DO,
depending upon whether thay were commies or not.
I said that is a good thing to do to commies.
I stand by that.

David
farmerman

Reply Fri 24 Dec, 2010 05:41 am
@BillRM,
Id let it go Bill, Dave outed himself and hes actually proud of himself. I dont think that the vast majority of the German people, when confronte with some "revisionism" re: Hitler, would agree with him. If he doesnt see Hitker as a monster, then there aint nothin we can do to convince him.
Just remember these posts of his when you ask him to debate things like his philosophy of "doing random act of kindness".
BillRM

Reply Fri 24 Dec, 2010 05:43 am
@OmSigDAVID,
Quote:
It is a good or bad thing to DO,
depending upon whether thay were commies or not.
I said that is a good thing to do to commies.
I stand by that.

So if someone happen to believe in the benefits of a social system you do not approve of you should have the right to murder them?