coldjoint

Thu 15 Oct, 2015 07:37 pm
@farmerman,
Quote:
more than half of the entire electorate thinks trump is a big baloney-head who takes credit for the sunrise.

Everyone knows Obama does that, and will teach Killary. Read the posts here if you don't believe me.
0 Replies

McGentrix

Thu 15 Oct, 2015 07:50 pm
@farmerman,
farmerman wrote:

more than half of the entire electorate thinks trump is a big baloney-head who takes credit for the sunrise.

Didn't they think that about W?
farmerman

Thu 15 Oct, 2015 08:10 pm
@McGentrix,
thats the problem with evidence based science. id hate to wait until after the Trumpster was elected to find out his baloneyness.
McGentrix

Thu 15 Oct, 2015 08:54 pm
@farmerman,
I'd rather see Paul win, but Bush v Clinton would be dreadful. Trump v Sanders would be an excellent campaign season.

So, Paul is the dream, but Trump is the entertainment.
farmerman

Thu 15 Oct, 2015 09:02 pm
@McGentrix,
Id rather Paul too, or maybe Ringo.
glitterbag

Thu 15 Oct, 2015 09:17 pm
@farmerman,
farmerman wrote:

Id rather Paul too, or maybe Ringo.

Me too. Too bad they were not born in the US.
0 Replies

snood

Thu 15 Oct, 2015 09:29 pm
@McGentrix,
And if Trump wins, you still think it would continue to be entertainment?
0 Replies

bobsal u1553115

Fri 16 Oct, 2015 07:26 am
McGentrix

Fri 16 Oct, 2015 09:00 am
@bobsal u1553115,
More likely, the Hispanic man had illegal immigrant saliva on him.
snood

Fri 16 Oct, 2015 07:43 pm
@McGentrix,
McGentrix wrote:

More likely, the Hispanic man had illegal immigrant saliva on him.

Yeah, gotta be - because it couldn't be just a garden variety racist spitting on a Hispanic and hanging out in the Trump camp. Couldn't be!
coldjoint

Fri 16 Oct, 2015 11:34 pm
@snood,
Quote:
a garden variety racist

Just like the garden variety useful idiot, you know.
0 Replies

izzythepush

Sat 17 Oct, 2015 01:44 am
@snood,
That proves just how seriously that lot take racism. They really don't give a ****.
hawkeye10

Sat 17 Oct, 2015 01:47 am
@izzythepush,
izzythepush wrote:

That proves just how seriously that lot take racism. They really don't give a ****.

BINGO!

Anyone can throw an insult, it does not take any talent.
izzythepush

Sat 17 Oct, 2015 03:44 am
@hawkeye10,
It's not an insult, it's obvious. It doesn't take much of a brain to comprehend the obvious, clearly much more than you have.

If you took racism seriously you'd be horrified by one of your tea party spitting in the face of a Hispanic man. You're not horrified, you joke about it. Therefore it's fairly obvious to anyone who is not a cretin that you lot don't take racism seriously. You definitely don't, you use then word because you are racist, and you think racism is a good thing.

Be a man for once and stand by what you say, anything else is pathetic.
coldjoint

Sat 17 Oct, 2015 10:45 am
@izzythepush,

Quote:
If you took racism seriously you'd be horrified by one of your tea party spitting in the face of a Hispanic man.

Why aren't you horrified by the rape and grooming of your teenage girls? Spitting in someones face is childs play. Islam wants your children and your country.

And whenever you tell someone to be a man, I consider the source. You are the farthest thing from a man on this forum.
farmerman

Sat 17 Oct, 2015 10:59 am
@coldjoint,
says the man in pink. I guess his comeback is that he feels comfortable in his pink skin.
NOW HE WILL COME BACK WITH SOME LAME ATTEMPT AT INSULT< JUST LIKE THE MORON THAT HIS FATHER CLAIMED HE IS
McGentrix

Sat 17 Oct, 2015 11:02 am
@farmerman,
farmerman wrote:

says the man in pink. I guess his comeback is that he feels comfortable in his pink skin.
NOW HE WILL COME BACK WITH SOME LAME ATTEMPT AT INSULT< JUST LIKE THE MORON THAT HIS FATHER CLAIMED HE IS

et tu Farmerman?
coldjoint

Sat 17 Oct, 2015 11:09 am
@farmerman,
Quote:

I am more than comfortable. Don't let it bother you too much. /color]
0 Replies

farmerman

Sat 17 Oct, 2015 11:13 am
@McGentrix,
Im a black man , just like "layman"
0 Replies

hawkeye10

Sun 18 Oct, 2015 01:55 pm
Quote:
“I have grave doubts, to be honest with you,” Bush said.

He pointed to Trump’s ideas on handling the crisis in Syria by allowing Islamic State militants in the region to remove President Bashar Assad from power and having Russia fight the terror group as proof the leading candidate for the Republican nomination is not ready for prime time.

“Across the spectrum of foreign policy, Mr. Trump talks about things as though he’s still on ‘The Apprentice,’” Bush said. “I mean, literally, talking about Syria, saying ISIS should take out Assad, then Russia should take out ISIS, as though it was some kind of board game, and not a serious approach.”

“This is just another example of the lack of seriousness,” Bush added. “And this is a serious time. We’re under grave threats again, and I think we need a president with a steady hand.”

https://www.yahoo.com/politics/jeb-bush-you-can-39-t-1280842702217270.html

One gets the sense that this Bush does not understand that America has come to the conclusion that his brother was deeply wrong about how to handle foreign policy, that we think his acts gravely harmed the nation, and that the last thing we want is another Bush in the Whitehouse. For a Bush to be mocking Trump on this subject is beyond dumb. Add to that this Jeb has been close to inarticulate on the subject and one needs to wonder if his alleged intelligence was ever there.

Give me Trump over another Bush any day of the week and twice on Sundays.