Wed 14 Sep, 2016 03:19 pm
@snood,
Good q. Wink
revelette2

Wed 14 Sep, 2016 03:30 pm
@Finn dAbuzz,
Quote:
Oh please! As if you could ever be objective about this subject

My goodness, it is going to take me an awful lot of time and googling to rebut so much in depth informative points.
McGentrix

Wed 14 Sep, 2016 03:31 pm
@engineer,
engineer wrote:

The Justice Department works directly for the President and he decides through his appointments which crimes to pursue and which to pretty much ignore. The judges that he appoints serve for life. Selecting a President who is not committed, even with just lip service, to the equality and rights of all Americans is not a line I'm willing to cross.

Didn't you vote for Obama? This is a verbatim description of what Obama is doing now. It's bull **** for you to say you won't cross the line, you leapt over it and couldn't do it fast enough.

Like Finn suggested, why don't you turn the bullshit down a bit.
Finn dAbuzz

Wed 14 Sep, 2016 03:32 pm
@revelette2,
Please, don't bother. I don't think I can stomach your "evidence"
snood

Wed 14 Sep, 2016 03:34 pm
@McGentrix,
What has Obama done or what is he doing now that makes you say he "is not committed ...to the equality and rights of all Americans"? That's what engineer says about Trump, and you say he is "doing the same thing".

cicerone imposter

Wed 14 Sep, 2016 03:36 pm
@snood,
Obama is in fact making efforts towards equality.
https://www.whitehouse.gov/blog/2015/04/08/another-step-toward-equality-lgbt-workers
High Strangeness

Wed 14 Sep, 2016 03:41 pm
@snood,
Quote:
Hey, how is it that you know about Romeo if you just joined the forum this month?

His posts and pics are all over the A2K archives like Holy Writ, and anyway the atheists and fundies can't stop talking about him with a mixture of gut-wrenching fear and terror in case he comes back..Smile
snood

Wed 14 Sep, 2016 03:42 pm
@High Strangeness,
High Strangeness wrote:

Quote:
Hey, how is it that you know about Romeo if you just joined the forum this month?

His posts and pics are all over the A2K archives like Holy Writ, and anyway the atheists and fundies can't stop talking about him with a mixture of gut-wrenching fear and terror in case he comes back..Smile

I think you overestimate your, er I mean his, impact.
0 Replies

engineer

Wed 14 Sep, 2016 03:44 pm
@McGentrix,
Yes I did vote for President Obama and yes, President Obama changed the priorities of the Justice department the same way that President Bush changed the priorities of the Clinton Justice department before him. In all of those cases, I was confident that the President understood our basic beliefs as Americans and was merely shifting the focus. No one objectively looking at Trump can believe that. Trump has openly encouraged racist and xenophobic behavior and when you look at his long history of statements, that has been the one constant. On just about every other issue, he's contradicted himself, sometimes in the same day, but his racist and xenophobic tendencies are completely consistent. You say you value straight talk. Fine - Trump is a racist. That is the basis of his campaign. That is what you are voting for.
cicerone imposter

Wed 14 Sep, 2016 03:46 pm
@engineer,
Trump said he made lots of sacrifices. He did by giving up ethics, humility, humanity, and empathy for others.
0 Replies

RABEL222

Wed 14 Sep, 2016 04:27 pm
@izzythepush,
Exactly what I have decided. Not communicating with him or spammers like him. Why give him legitimacy as someone who know what he is talking about?
0 Replies

revelette2

Wed 14 Sep, 2016 05:21 pm
@Finn dAbuzz,
Just use the ignore feature and you won't have stomach any of my evidence as though you would (or could) bother to post anything of substance anyway.
0 Replies

High Strangeness

Wed 14 Sep, 2016 05:42 pm
Obama had his two terms handed to him on a plate because of the Reps poor choice of contender. The first time Johnny McCain was a nice guy but a tad too old to be Pres, then the second time the Reps fielded Mitt Romney who came across as a tailors dummy without any personality.
So Trump- the ideal candidate- will hopefully be a Rep in the WH again after 8 long years..Smile
0 Replies

reasoning logic

Wed 14 Sep, 2016 05:49 pm
@cicerone imposter,
Quote:
Obama is in fact making efforts towards equality.
Do you think he has been working equally as hard as Hillary?

http://observer.com/2016/09/wikileaks-guccifer-2-0-obama-sold-off-public-offices-to-donors/
0 Replies

bobsal u1553115

Wed 14 Sep, 2016 05:51 pm
@lmur,
Quote:
Ah, Romeo Fabulini.

Seriously great catch. Good work.
0 Replies

bobsal u1553115

Wed 14 Sep, 2016 05:55 pm
@cicerone imposter,
Quote:
Ah, Romeo Fabulini.

Ditto!
0 Replies

reasoning logic

Wed 14 Sep, 2016 06:02 pm
Bill seems to be endorsing Donald.

0 Replies

reasoning logic

Wed 14 Sep, 2016 06:15 pm
0 Replies

McGentrix

Wed 14 Sep, 2016 06:19 pm
@engineer,
engineer wrote:

Yes I did vote for President Obama and yes, President Obama changed the priorities of the Justice department the same way that President Bush changed the priorities of the Clinton Justice department before him. In all of those cases, I was confident that the President understood our basic beliefs as Americans and was merely shifting the focus. No one objectively looking at Trump can believe that. Trump has openly encouraged racist and xenophobic behavior and when you look at his long history of statements, that has been the one constant. On just about every other issue, he's contradicted himself, sometimes in the same day, but his racist and xenophobic tendencies are completely consistent. You say you value straight talk. Fine - Trump is a racist. That is the basis of his campaign. That is what you are voting for.

Obama has taken the Justice department and perverted it to fit his agenda. How can you look in the eyes of Drew Rosenberg's family and tell them that Illegal immigration is nothing and they shouldn't be afraid of it? Please go to Grant Ronnebeck's family and explain to them why Obama's Justice Department let a repeatedly deported criminal kill him.
Go and tell Marilyn Pharis' family how Obama's Justice Department allowed an illegal alien to rape and murder her with a hammer.

How is Obama protecting American's rights to life liberty and the pursuit of happiness when he allows illegal aliens to repeatedly commit illegal acts and endanger its citizens?

You guys keep blathering on like a stuck record about Trump being a racist and when asked for an example you come back with vague answers about how how he accused some mexicans that come to America illegally being rapists and murders... That's a ton of bullshit and you realize it but calling him a racist really sells it to the liberal base. You can all sit around with your coolatas and whisper about how terrible Trump is...

You have your bullshit running a hundred miles an hour and you are so busy complaining about Trump your missing how dirty your own candidate is.
High Strangeness

Wed 14 Sep, 2016 06:25 pm
In fairness to Hillary, we don't know how she'd handle an international crisis, hopefully her "hell hath no fury" feminine side will come to the fore and she'll nuke Kim-Jong-un..Smile
0 Replies