giujohn

Fri 26 Aug, 2016 07:03 am
@Suttle Tea,
Thank you thank you I'll be here all day make sure you tip your waitresses.
giujohn

Fri 26 Aug, 2016 07:05 am
@glitterbag,
Thank you... And yes I speak For All Mankind.
0 Replies

giujohn

Fri 26 Aug, 2016 07:06 am
@izzythepush,
And still we have no list...
izzythepush

Fri 26 Aug, 2016 07:14 am
@giujohn,
Well you know what to do.
revelette2

Fri 26 Aug, 2016 07:56 am
5 Things to Know About the 'Alt-Right'
Quote:

The alt-right, shorthand for "alternative right," is the blanket term for a loose gathering of conservatives primarily based online that can include everyone from critics of so-called "political correctness" on college campuses to hardcore white supremacists and neo-Nazis.

Here are 5 things to know about the group:
1. Until recently, the 'alt-right' was largely removed from partisan politics
That all changed this year as the movement rose from obscurity thanks to its followers' intense support for Donald Trump's candidacy, the rise of conservative outlets like Breitbart that explicitly champion "alt right" causes, and the rapid spread of "alt-right" users on sites like 4chan, Reddit, and Twitter. Steve Bannon, the president of Breitbart, recently took over as Trump's campaign CEO, drawing more attention to Trump's ties to the movement.

More at the source. I posted the piece just to show what we are dealing with here.

giujohn

Fri 26 Aug, 2016 08:13 am
@revelette2,
The source is NBC News... which is also the major source for Blue Bottle flies aka the blowfly
0 Replies

giujohn

Fri 26 Aug, 2016 08:14 am
@izzythepush,
I can't give you the list Izzy because it doesn't exist
0 Replies

giujohn

Fri 26 Aug, 2016 08:17 am
@izzythepush,
izzythepush wrote:

When you get a response you don't like you just make one up. I never said black people couldn't be racist. I said you're not black, you don't know what it's like, and you're not interested in knowing what it's like.

Hmm... kind of like you're not an American so you don't know what it's like to have your constitutional rights abridged buy wacko leftists or know anything about American politics... Oh okay I get it now.
maporsche

Fri 26 Aug, 2016 08:40 am
@Finn dAbuzz,
Finn dAbuzz wrote:

Do you really feel the need to dispute each and every comment I make?

Sheesh!

Are you worried that someone will take over your role of site-nitpicker?
izzythepush

Fri 26 Aug, 2016 09:28 am
@giujohn,
Your weird paranoid nonsense is very American. We've got idiots of our own, but nothing quite that extreme.

For example, all this nonsense about "leftists" is totally whacked out. Clinton is a Conservative, Trump's a Fascist. The Left has got bugger all to do with it.
0 Replies

Finn dAbuzz

Fri 26 Aug, 2016 09:50 am
@maporsche,
One person's insistence on telling the truth is another's nit-picking.
0 Replies

Suttle Tea

Fri 26 Aug, 2016 09:53 am
@giujohn,
What will be even FUNNier is when Hillary wipes the floor with THe DONALD in November and rules the White House for the next 8 years!!

Laughing
giujohn

Fri 26 Aug, 2016 10:08 am
@Suttle Tea,
Never count your chickens before they hatch.
0 Replies

giujohn

Fri 26 Aug, 2016 10:17 am
This just in... more trouble for Hillary... she withheld and deleted Benghazi related documents. State department has been ordered to release all Benghazi related documents by September 30
Finn dAbuzz

Fri 26 Aug, 2016 10:18 am
@Suttle Tea,
Suttle Tea wrote:

What will be even FUNNier is when Hillary wipes the floor with THe DONALD in November and rules the White House for the next 8 years!!

Presidents are not supposed to rule.
0 Replies

Cycloptichorn

Fri 26 Aug, 2016 10:53 am
@McGentrix,
McGentrix wrote:
I know you guys will go to extremes to find fault with Trump, that's expected. But try a little bit to keep perspective. Even with as big a mouth as Trump has, he won't be blatantly racist. You will think he is, but he isn't.

Well, I don't know about 'blatant' but he does have a history of racial animus and his current campaign is clearly designed to attract the vote of the modern-day racist. The man may harbor no real bigotry toward his fellow man, but he's not afraid to callously exploit the bigotry of others.

Cycloptichorn
0 Replies

Cycloptichorn

Fri 26 Aug, 2016 10:55 am
@McGentrix,
You gonna deny that Trump is a clown? Not with a straight face, you won't.

You can knock people for voting for Obama for the 'sole reason' that he's black if you like. If there are people who did that, it's fair to knock them for it.

Cycloptichorn
0 Replies

parados

Fri 26 Aug, 2016 10:57 am
@giujohn,
It seems you are counting your chickens before you even bothered to check to see if you have eggs.
0 Replies

Cycloptichorn

Fri 26 Aug, 2016 10:59 am
@Finn dAbuzz,
Finn dAbuzz wrote:
Let's stick to the question: "What do blacks have to lose voting for Trump?"

Any contention that they will losing freedom by helping to put an arch racist in the White House is ridiculous hyperbole.

Okay. Trump's not an 'arch-racist,' but that doesn't mean that AA's, like all other citizens, sacrifice their dignity by supporting the man.

Quote:
Do you imagine that at the top of his agenda will be to reimpose Jim Crow laws?

Um. No? I don't.

Quote:
I love when white liberals try and tell me how good blacks have it thanks to Obama.

I don't think I'm one of those, actually. The situation of AA's in this country has many long-standing issues that need addressing, both internally and from a societal point of view, and no one president can meaningfully change that at this point.

That being said, from a purely psychological point of view, it was important to them for a member of their community to achieve the highest levels of power possible. For a variety of reasons.

Cycloptichorn
cicerone imposter

Fri 26 Aug, 2016 11:02 am
@Cycloptichorn,
Here's proof Trump is a racist.
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/donald-trump-racist-examples_us_56d47177e4b03260bf777e83