Mon 25 Jul, 2016 06:31 am
@bobsal u1553115,
Who is Karin McQuinlin
Blickers

Mon 25 Jul, 2016 06:32 am
@giujohn,
Quote giujohn:
Quote:
It has been learned that the breach of the DNC emails and the leak to WikiLeaks was done by the Russian government. Does anybody for even a moment think that Hillary's emails we're not read by our enemies?

You miss the point. Why are the Russians trying releasing information that they hope will make people vote against Hillary? Do they want Trump to win?

The answer is: Yes, the Russians desperately want Trump to win. For Trump will get rid of NATO as we know it-he has said so-and leave Eastern Europe to their own devices to stop Russian advance, (which they obviously can't do). And since NATO as we know it is the only thing that kept the Russians from taking over Western Europe after WWII like they took over Eastern Europe, Russia will be moving into Western Europe as well.

Elect Trump-Vladimir Putin will love you.

http://r.fod4.com/http://a.fod4.com/images/user_photos/1162068/0345_60putin_original.jpeg

engineer

Mon 25 Jul, 2016 06:54 am
@giujohn,
giujohn wrote:

It has been learned that the breach of the DNC emails and the leak to WikiLeaks was done by the Russian government. Does anybody for even a moment think that Hillary's emails we're not read by our enemies?

This pretty much guarantees that they were not. The Russian hack team is very professional, very capable and ... left their fingerprints all over the DNC servers. When the DNC realized they were hacked, they called the FBI and the FBI was completely able to see what had happened. They went all over Clinton's server and nothing.
0 Replies

giujohn

Mon 25 Jul, 2016 06:56 am
@Blickers,
The reason Putin did it is because he's probably still upset with Hillary and blames her for trying to interfere with internal politics in Russia in his last election. And I don't really have a problem with Trump insisting that the member states live up to the treaty and pay their fair share... Because if we are to adhere to the treaty and protect the states from invasion or aggression than they should live up to their part of the treaty and pay what they owe. It's about time we stop getting pushed around by other countries and stop making stupid deals we are heading towards 20 trillion dollars of debt boys and girls not only are we protecting the NATO countries we're doing it with Japan and Korea and Saudi Arabia and all these countries have plenty of money but they're just not paying us.
izzythepush

Mon 25 Jul, 2016 07:16 am
@bobsal u1553115,
Maybe he communes with the dead. I wish he'd do it more often, and leave the living in peace.
0 Replies

izzythepush

Mon 25 Jul, 2016 07:18 am
@bobsal u1553115,
Some idiot who writes a blog for the right wing oxymoronic website Americanthinker.
0 Replies

giujohn

Mon 25 Jul, 2016 07:27 am
@bobsal u1553115,
Hey Bob don't you think it's a little disingenuous to say that I have a pointy little head when you're asking a question that could be easily found out by using a search on the internet are you that in inept? You are the epitome of dumbass.
izzythepush

Mon 25 Jul, 2016 07:30 am
@giujohn,
I think Bob may have a point, but it's not on his head. It's down to you to prove you don't have a pointy little head.
0 Replies

Lash

Mon 25 Jul, 2016 07:32 am
Trump leads Clinton in national polls. Convention bump for trump or wiki leaks fall for POS?

https://www.google.com/amp/www.marketwatch.com/amp/story/guid/BEF82FE0-525D-11E6-B454-937D893711B9?client=safari#
0 Replies

giujohn

Mon 25 Jul, 2016 07:34 am
This this democratic convention is going to be a hoot! Hillary's coming into it with more baggage than Delta Airlines! I just watched Debbie Wasserman Schultz trying to talk that a Florida delegate breakfast and she was literally booed off the stage... Trump just got A 7 Point bounce off his convention Hillary be lucky if she doesn't lose some points.
Lash

Mon 25 Jul, 2016 08:01 am
@giujohn,
I think you're correct. Assange isn't finished yet.

She was screamed and humiliated off stage, as she should be.
Blickers

Mon 25 Jul, 2016 08:03 am
@giujohn,
It does not matter that Trump tries to frame the ruination of NATO as our allies taking advantage of us. The US, by the way, gets a ton of business selling weapons to our NATO allies-armaments is one of our biggest industries. Regardless, this is what happens with Russia when NATO is not there to protect the country:
Hungary 1956:
http://i1382.photobucket.com/albums/ah279/LeviStubbs/Hungary%201956%20pic%201_zpszoswhz00.jpg

http://i1382.photobucket.com/albums/ah279/LeviStubbs/Hungary%201956%20pic%202_zpsqlqornou.jpg

Similar for Poland the same year.

With Hungary and Poland gone down, Russia reigned supreme over Eastern Europe unchallenged, until in 1968 the Czechs decided not to rebel, but to demand more freedom within the Russian dominant system. Sounds reasonable, right? Here's Russia's answer.

Czechoslovakia 1968:
http://i1382.photobucket.com/albums/ah279/LeviStubbs/Czechoslavakia%201968_zpsggd2llgc.jpg

http://i1382.photobucket.com/albums/ah279/LeviStubbs/Czechoslavakia%201968%20pic%202_zpslhbqst4m.jpg

Hungary, Poland, and Czechoslavakia, (now the Czech Republic and Slovakia), are now in NATO, and they are safe from this-unless Trump gets elected. Then they either have to pay up an amount that these recovering economies cannot afford, (don't forget they were held hostage by the inefficient Russian economic system for 50 years), or Russia gets to do this again, while we stand idly by doing nothing. Because, you know, Trump thought Putin was just such a swell guy when he met him during Russia's Miss Universe pageant.

Trump has disqualified himself for the office of President for this position alone.

giujohn

Mon 25 Jul, 2016 08:33 am
@Blickers,
Wow... That's pretty bleak.. Maybe they should start paying they owe huh?
giujohn

Mon 25 Jul, 2016 08:36 am
@Lash,
I guess I was wrong... It wasn't a seven-point bump it was a nine-point bump and according to the polls Trump is ahead of Billary because her numbers are falling... Has to be this email thing huh?
Lash

Mon 25 Jul, 2016 08:43 am
@giujohn,
I think it's a combination of a convention bump and revelations about her corruption via Wikileaks. 70% of Americans consider her corrupt.

I think she's too hated to win the presidency.

The left wing of the democrat party will prevent her ascension.
giujohn

Mon 25 Jul, 2016 09:07 am
@Lash,
I think with 56% of the public who agreed that Hillary should have been charged after the directors statement and this new revelation from the DNC stating that it was the Russians who hacked their email... One cannot help wondering what our enemies know about top secret and Above Top Secret information from Hillary's State Department email. I think that will be the nail in her coffin. I think you're right... there may be more to come from the DNC emails... Whoever is releasing them may be waiting until she makes her speech. At any rate I believe these dems are in for a hell of a ride in the next three days.
0 Replies

Blickers

Mon 25 Jul, 2016 09:12 am
@giujohn,
http://i1382.photobucket.com/albums/ah279/LeviStubbs/Hungary%201956%20pic%201_zpszoswhz00.jpg
Quote giujohn:
Quote:
Wow... That's pretty bleak.. Maybe they should start paying they owe huh?

A real President makes sure this doesn't happen first, then he worries about getting whatever money might be owed.

That's the thing with Trump-his whole life has been wheeling and dealing in business. And in business, as long as you come out monetarily ahead, you've won. There are no moral dimensions, historical considerations, or anything like it-just worry that you have more chips than you did before. As it turns out, Trump inherited a great deal of money, so he's not actually as good at playing that game as he likes to puff himself up to be, but regardless-it would take a man who's lived like that to actually convince himself to let NATO get destroyed and let Eastern, then Western Europe fall to Russia because of monetary considerations.

NATO is not like one of Trump's many businesses that he simply let go bankrupt because it wasn't pulling its economic weight. The fact that Trump thinks it is means he can't be let near the Presidency. Trump must be stopped at the ballot box.
izzythepush

Mon 25 Jul, 2016 09:14 am
@Blickers,
Splendid Isolation was one of the contributory factors to the rise of Hitler. And the Nazis ensured America couldn't stay neutral forever. It's not something anyone sane would want to repeat.
0 Replies

giujohn

Mon 25 Jul, 2016 09:23 am
@Blickers,
Once again we're coming up on twenty trillion dollars in debt... It doesn't hurt to put these countries on notice... they don't respect us now they consider us weak they couldn't possibly be reassured by Obama when he draws a Line in the Sand and everybody knows that he won't follow through so at this point I don't think it makes much difference. But they should know for future reference that with a person like Trump who stance is viewed as he means what he says and he says what he means just maybe they will start thinking differently and I think that's what Trump is trying to accomplish... To change their View and their mindset when it comes to their thinking about the United States. I also see nothing wrong with a president who puts America first... It's high time we stop apologizing for American exceptionalism.
Blickers

Mon 25 Jul, 2016 09:38 am
@giujohn,
Quote giujohn:
Quote:
I think that's what Trump is trying to accomplish... To change their [other NATO countries'} View and their mindset when it comes to their thinking about the United States. I also see nothing wrong with a president who puts America first... It's high time we stop apologizing for American exceptionalism.

Excuses excuses. Since WWII the focal point of US foreign policy has been to contain Russian expansionism, and the primary force of that has been working with our allies in NATO. NATO has been a spectacular success preventing Russian expansion into Western Europe, which forced Russia into an arms race that eventually broke their economy and let the captive East European vassal states go. Once free, they wasted no time in applying for NATO membership to make sure that the Russian tanks don't return. We agreed. They are poor and broke, but their economies are rising nicely considering their starting point was the Russian economy that they had forced on them.

http://i1382.photobucket.com/albums/ah279/LeviStubbs/Czechoslavakia%201968%20pic%202_zpslhbqst4m.jpg

Real presidents care about these things. Trump does not, but he tries to inflate himself into saying it so that he comes across as a tough guy, when in fact he's acting just like the sell-out Russia has been praying for since the end of WWII.