Thu 20 Aug, 2015 08:06 pm
@glitterbag,
glitterbag wrote:

korkamann wrote:

Quote:
Trump has the "Get a Brain, Morans!" Vote
Trump Supporters Make Twice as many Grammar Errors as Fiorina Supporters

Now, why doesn't this surprise me?

Because you are someone who knows the difference between bullcrap and real life.

I may or may not be great, But clearly I have you beat.
0 Replies

korkamann

Thu 20 Aug, 2015 08:06 pm
@glitterbag,
Quote:
Frankly, he makes this country look weak, because we seem to choose leaders with weak credentials, we deserve better than Trump.

The incredibly sad aspect of the Trump continued rise in ratings is that he is appealing to the basest nature in the Republican Party. Mainstream voters far outnumber the minority Trump speaks for. He is the clown act and attracts the public's attention like moths are attracted to light. I find him immensely entertaining while simultaneously loathing him because of his stunt with the Birthers.

Trump echos what the Republican Party really feel about social issues and Mexican immigrants, but they don't like the way in which he delivers. "The Republican Party is bad for America" in more ways than one and Trump is its current leader.
hawkeye10

Thu 20 Aug, 2015 08:09 pm
@korkamann,
korkamann wrote:

Quote:
Frankly, he makes this country look weak, because we seem to choose leaders with weak credentials, we deserve better than Trump.

The incredibly sad aspect of the Trump continued rise in ratings is that he is appealing to the basest nature in the Republican Party. Mainstream voters far outnumber the minority Trump speaks for. He is the clown act and attracts the public's attention like moths are attracted to light. I find him immensely entertaining while simultaneously loathing him because of his stunt with the Birthers.

Trump echos what the Republican Party really feel about social issues and Mexican immigrants, but they don't like the way in which he delivers. "The Republican Party is bad for America" in more ways than one and Trump is its current leader.

We deserve EXACTLY what the majority demands, so GLitter is wrong as usual.
ehBeth

Thu 20 Aug, 2015 09:07 pm
@glitterbag,
His hair is whack, but he's got a seriously good wardrobe consultant. He wears very expensive, bespoke suits that work well with his bulk. His accessories cost more than most Americans pay for their cars.

Interesting that the Joe Sixpack crowd goes for it.
glitterbag

Thu 20 Aug, 2015 09:18 pm
@hawkeye10,
hawkeye10 wrote:

We deserve EXACTLY what the majority demands, so GLitter is wrong as usual.
[/quote]

Really, isn't that what happened to Germany in the 30's?
0 Replies

glitterbag

Thu 20 Aug, 2015 09:36 pm
@ehBeth,
ehBeth wrote:

His hair is whack, but he's got a seriously good wardrobe consultant. He wears very expensive, bespoke suits that work well with his bulk. His accessories cost more than most Americans pay for their cars.

Interesting that the Joe Sixpack crowd goes for it.

You're right, his clothes are extremely well tailored, which is flattering to his lumpy frame. I've not paid attention to his accesssories, but I'm sure they are also extremely expensive. I think the reason Joe Sixpack goes for it, is they are flattered a rich guy is courting them and talks like they think. And they also dream they can achieve Trump-status when Caucasian males are finally given their rightful due. If it wasn't for the women, the gays and the minorities oppressing them and getting unfair advantages, all would be right in their lives. They never think they could be better prepared or work harder to achieve success, they think their lack of success is because all the lesser folks have an unfair advantage. This is not new, Huey Long, Joe Prine, Morton Downey Jr., Rush Limbaugh, Glenn Beck all got rich pandering to the stupid.
ehBeth

Thu 20 Aug, 2015 09:58 pm
@glitterbag,
glitterbag wrote:
And they also dream they can achieve Trump-status when Caucasian males are finally given their rightful due.

I do suspect that could be a factor. The problem for them is that if their fathers weren't real estate developers they probably don't have a chance to catch up. I feel badly for them.

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/08/18/nyregion/foundation-of-an-empire-modest-queens-homes-built-by-donald-trumps-father.html?_r=0
glitterbag

Thu 20 Aug, 2015 10:03 pm
@ehBeth,
So do I. They moan an groan about how unfair life is, and then look at that bloated Trump as if he really gives a crap about them.
0 Replies

roger

Thu 20 Aug, 2015 10:21 pm
@ehBeth,
I suppose Joe Sixpack gives this a pass cuz he's not really a part of the Elite.

Make sense?
glitterbag

Thu 20 Aug, 2015 11:56 pm
@roger,
do you mean Trump isn't an elite???? Personally I think he's a con artist.
hawkeye10

Fri 21 Aug, 2015 12:09 am
@glitterbag,
glitterbag wrote:

do you mean Trump isn't an elite???? Personally I think he's a con artist.

Bud he pledges allegiance to the masses, and he is a scrappy hustler, not an over educated con artists.
Olivier5

Fri 21 Aug, 2015 12:11 am
What's the feminine version of "Joe Sixpack"? I see a lot of women among the trumpists.
roger

Fri 21 Aug, 2015 12:27 am
@Olivier5,
Joe's wimmen should learn their collective place and just keep quiet.
Olivier5

Fri 21 Aug, 2015 01:13 am
@roger,
I wish they did not vote either.
0 Replies

Frank Apisa

Fri 21 Aug, 2015 03:18 am
@glitterbag,
glitterbag wrote:

Frank Apisa wrote:

glitterbag wrote:

Love the cartoon, Trumps not the only unattractive male who judges others appearance harshly but fails to see his own reflection. His hair alone qualifies him as creepy older guy. His only asset is his money, carnival barkers are smoother operators than Trump.

Hummm.

I don't know why attractive young women become trophy wives to creepy guys like Trump. It can't be his engaging wit, or sensitivity. His only claim to fame is his ability to sell real estate, his modesty certainly is boundless.

Well he also claims he has to be careful wearing Bermuda shorts because of anatomical over-reach!
tsarstepan

Fri 21 Aug, 2015 07:05 am
@Frank Apisa,
0 Replies

ehBeth

Fri 21 Aug, 2015 07:35 am
@hawkeye10,
hawkeye10 wrote:
not an over educated con artists.

went to private prep school and then military school

graduated from an Ivy League school - Wharton

____

educated, if not over-educated

____

prep school and Wharton

he's tuxedo class

noisy, but tuxedo elite

http://www1.pictures.zimbio.com/gi/Donald+Trump+Melania+Trump+Alexander+McQueen+xkJzcrTAJt2l.jpg
ossobuco

Fri 21 Aug, 2015 08:12 am
@ehBeth,
Think of it! President Noisy!
0 Replies

revelette2

Fri 21 Aug, 2015 08:37 am
It is almost like he decided this year's election cycle to get every single talking point of the GOP and ramp it up times ten. Sad thing is that it is working for him.
0 Replies

bobsal u1553115

Fri 21 Aug, 2015 08:26 pm
@glitterbag,
Trumps creepy in so many ways!