Fil Albuquerque

Thu 25 Feb, 2016 06:03 pm
@cicerone imposter,
We all don't...but then that's the fun of it, isn't it ?
0 Replies

jcboy

Fri 26 Feb, 2016 12:17 pm
Chris Christie endorsed Donald Trump? I guess he wants to be Attorney General or Secretary of Health and Human Services? *zing* Cool
snood

Fri 26 Feb, 2016 12:23 pm
@jcboy,
jcboy wrote:

Chris Christie endorsed Donald Trump? I guess he wants to be Attorney General or Secretary of Health and Human Services? *zing* Cool

Yeah, now you can add "sellout" to bully and liar as suitable labels for that slob.
0 Replies

Foofie

Fri 26 Feb, 2016 12:30 pm
@cicerone imposter,
cicerone imposter wrote:

Our political world is weird.

If more people just spent time reading a good book they would not have to be concerned about the political theater, in my opinion.
Brand X

Fri 26 Feb, 2016 12:53 pm
Christie is going to be Secretary of Donuts.
cicerone imposter

Fri 26 Feb, 2016 12:54 pm
@Brand X,
You sure that's not 'bridges?'
0 Replies

woiyo

Fri 26 Feb, 2016 02:12 pm
Christie is a perfect running mate for DJ Trump. He has the political experience to work with a dysfunctional Congress. He has the experience of actually Governing. He has the debating skills to handle whoever Hillary selects as her "mate".

0 Replies

ehBeth

Fri 26 Feb, 2016 02:45 pm
@Brand X,
Secretary of Long-held Grudges.

It's something Trump and Christie are very good at.
0 Replies

Builder

Fri 26 Feb, 2016 10:37 pm
https://scontent-lax3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xtp1/v/t1.0-9/12794411_10153996168442700_5926174920652469557_n.jpg?oh=546e20317901013f332d7b8e323820c3&oe=5767A232
0 Replies

Lilkanyon

Fri 26 Feb, 2016 11:07 pm
I am positive Sara Palin will be Trumps running mate! What a perfect union! roflmao, OMG! No seriously, who would accept the VP from Trump? Its political suicide.
cicerone imposter

Fri 26 Feb, 2016 11:10 pm
@Lilkanyon,
Your trying to make sense of it all makes you crazy. It can't be done.
Builder

Fri 26 Feb, 2016 11:15 pm
@cicerone imposter,
This all reflects very badly on how the rest of the planet views the psyche of the average republican American.

And to see a man with an actual plan that will bail out Americans (that's Sanders, BTW) being continually backseated by a woman who has no plans, just sound byte slogans, and a history of bullshitting her way out of anything, gives us the same impression of the general run of democrat supporters.

Put simply, it all sucks.
Lilkanyon

Fri 26 Feb, 2016 11:28 pm
@Builder,
Oooh, this is where I must disagree. sanders "free college" is as ridiculous as Trump's wall. To tell you the truth, noone will enter the Presidency with any respect. The GOP hates Trump and as long as they own the congress, Clinton nor Sanders can do jack **** anyway!

@cicerone. Sorry
BillRM

Fri 26 Feb, 2016 11:59 pm
@Lilkanyon,
Quote:
sanders "free college" is as ridiculous

It work out plenty great for the returning soldiers after WW2 creating the largest middle class ever seen up to that point in history.
0 Replies

Builder

Sat 27 Feb, 2016 12:09 am
@Lilkanyon,
Quote:
...noone will enter the Presidency with any respect.

Noone outside the USA thinks the presidency carries any weight.

Studies within the US (Princeton U) confirm the belief that the US is an oligarchy, and has been for about seven election cycles, so all of this posturing is purely theatre to appease the masses.
BillRM

Sat 27 Feb, 2016 12:15 am
@Builder,
Quote:
Noone outside the USA thinks the presidency carries any weight.

Try selling that to nations who was overrun within hours by the US military on the order of a US president or the leaders of those nations who was either killed or placed in small US cells.
Lilkanyon

Sat 27 Feb, 2016 12:18 am
@Builder,
meh, not sure if I agree with that sentiment. I do agree the president can be coerced into policies, but he still has veto power. Hes not a pure figurehead. But you must admit, the rest of the world is nervous Trump may win. If the President meant nothing, then no country would care. Right?
Builder

Sat 27 Feb, 2016 12:32 am
@Lilkanyon,
Quote:
If the President meant nothing, then no country would care. Right?

Fair call, but the reality is, the generals themselves have vetoed Obama's attempts to act unilaterally. I can link you to that, but there's no shortage of info, and I'm sure you have a search engine.
Builder

Sat 27 Feb, 2016 12:34 am
@BillRM,
Quote:
Try selling that to nations who was overrun within hours by the US military on the order of a US president or the leaders of those nations who was either killed or placed in small US cells.

There's your admission to international war crimes, and the reason why your allies are leaving you.
Lilkanyon

Sat 27 Feb, 2016 12:37 am
@Builder,
Generals? They have no power to act without presidential approval. Idk what you refer to. And no, I do not rely on the internet to provide my news. Crazy conspiracy junkies I have to check and double check for accuracy. No thanks!