farmerman

Sat 25 Jul, 2015 11:03 am
@Frank Apisa,
Ionus has spent a lot of time impressing upon us all that he was a wounded soldier with experience in combat. I replied with that in mind since "having experience in dealing with ..." implies (correctly) that this was a threat.
Its like
"make him an offer he cant refuse"

The threat wasnt even implicit. It was expressly stated. Pinky is just a suckup to anyone who doesnt call him a moron. I stand by the reproof.
bobsal u1553115

Sat 25 Jul, 2015 11:06 am
@coldjoint,
Nope. You beat me to it.
0 Replies

coldjoint

Sat 25 Jul, 2015 11:09 am
@Frank Apisa,
Quote:

There WAS an implied threat in Ionus' post.

You and Farmerman are both threats to manhood. Whining about what you think is said is sad. Again your opinions make 0 truth.
0 Replies

coldjoint

Sat 25 Jul, 2015 11:11 am
@farmerman,
Quote:
Pinky is just a suckup to anyone who doesnt call him a moron.

Wrong again. I do not need to suck up. I just have no problem agreeing with something I already know.

0 Replies

Frank Apisa

Sat 25 Jul, 2015 11:13 am
@farmerman,
It definitely was a threat.

When I read it, I thought about commenting on it...and just decided not to. They I saw your comment...which was on the mark.

There was one other guys here back a bit (I do not remember who it was) who posted a threat...explicit...to me for something.

No room for tolerance of that kind of thing.
0 Replies

bobsal u1553115

Sat 25 Jul, 2015 11:14 am
@Ionus,
Quote:
Are we to believe you sent a PM to cj, found out his real name and now you abuse that privilege to intimidate simply to win an argument ? You are an immoral scum . That is the lowest thing I have heard of here, it even beats Gomer's remarks . What is wrong with you ?

One ex-serviceman to another: let nothing but fear keep you away from any opportunity to follow though on your threat.

BTW: Todd is his real first name. Hard to figure out his and you own sensitivity to it. He's disclosed it himself and my own name is used regularly by at least two other members here. Go dig it up, Sherlock.

Your taking my tag choices so seriously speaks reams about you. It isn't as if I haven't posted them myself at least once in the last year.

As to what you believe: eh.
coldjoint

Sat 25 Jul, 2015 11:16 am
@bobsal u1553115,
Quote:
He's disclosed it himself

That is a lie.
bobsal u1553115

Sat 25 Jul, 2015 11:20 am
@coldjoint,
Quote:

That is a lie.

OH? Then how did that tidbit escape?
coldjoint

Sat 25 Jul, 2015 11:27 am
@bobsal u1553115,

Quote:
OH? Then how did that tidbit escape?

You got my name from LVB. A troll from Amkon. Here are his tags.

Quote:
Weightlifting, Junior, Concrete Repair, Trolling For Hugz, Junior Pumpkin, Spam, Derp, Goldfish, Op Is A Moron, Funky Cold Medina, Shoddy Brick Work, Pumpkin, Cry For Me, Prolapse, Impotent Rage, Bodybuilding, Blue Coller, Copy Pasta, Ginger Tea, Linda, Op Is Retodd, Pink Terrorist, Pink Twat, Junior Prolapse, Brainwashed, Junior Is Ready, Pumpkin Power, Too Much Meth, Hate Monger, Tombstone, Pumpkin Tea, Tea

He followed me to this forum because I bested him on Amkon and he never got over it. There is your answer.
coldjoint

Sat 25 Jul, 2015 11:37 am
Farmerman, the thread is gone about the deletion. And I posted the cartoon again in the Ferguson thread and it has been deleted.

No bias here?
bobsal u1553115

Sat 25 Jul, 2015 11:45 am
@coldjoint,
Racism bugs people. Go figure.
0 Replies

bobsal u1553115

Sat 25 Jul, 2015 11:47 am
And my first name is Herb. Go figure. But its never been a secret.

bobsal u1553115

Sat 25 Jul, 2015 11:48 am
@coldjoint,
Which you then affirmed.
0 Replies

Frank Apisa

Sat 25 Jul, 2015 11:48 am
@bobsal u1553115,
Gonna try to remember Herb, Herb.

I've always addressed you as Bobsal, so I may slip back!
Frank Apisa

Sat 25 Jul, 2015 11:49 am
@Frank Apisa,
Using a name in a post is a courtesy I like to extend.
farmerman

Sat 25 Jul, 2015 11:50 am
@coldjoint,
Ive had a few of my more memorble rnts at what I considered egregious acts be yanked.
I saw the cartoon. It was a cartoon, an opinion based cartoon. It fulfilled the requirements for ed cartoons but apparently someone here disagreed with its slant.
Remember, we dont have any Constitutionally guaranteed "Freedom of the Press" cause we arent the press, we are participants on a privately owned board that uses the content to market the board. Message boards are a dying part of the web (they seem to center around some pretty unimportant demographics). So, we have to watch how we feel we can rock the boat. The owners can pull anything they wish .
We must move on.

farmerman

Sat 25 Jul, 2015 11:52 am
@Frank Apisa,
The only reason I dont use my own name is that its an ethnic nme that noone can pronounce. Its either Georgia (Russia) or Polak, and if I used it everyone would confuse me with Dracula.
coldjoint

Sat 25 Jul, 2015 11:55 am
@farmerman,
Quote:
The owners can pull anything they wish .

Well they are pro abortion then. It is nice to know that any debate about that issue can be deleted if the owners see the abortion side losing or caught in lies. We might not be the press, but anyone deserves both sides of the story so they can make up their own mind. Looks like that is not allowed to happen here..
Frank Apisa

Sat 25 Jul, 2015 11:58 am
@farmerman,
I used to confuse you with Ulysses S. Grant for some reason!
0 Replies

farmerman

Sat 25 Jul, 2015 12:00 pm
@coldjoint,
again, you arent the one making that decision for the site. Terms of Service abide in all pushes and the house wins.
Sorry, but as one on the other side of your planet, I didnt see anything outrageous with the cartoon. (I didnt see anything compelling about it either).
0 Replies