Nancy Pelosi -- Should she maintain a leadership position for the dems?

H2O MAN

Reply Sat 13 Nov, 2010 10:29 am
@Advocate,

Pelosi is a nasty evil bitch and liberals love this about her.

That and there is not a single liberal with balls enough to stand up to her.
cicerone imposter

Reply Sat 13 Nov, 2010 10:40 am
@H2O MAN,
Tell us what evil she has done?
H2O MAN

Reply Sat 13 Nov, 2010 11:03 am
@cicerone imposter,
cicerone imposter wrote:

Tell us what evil she has done?

She's rich and according to the radical liberal democrat handbook, she is evil.
0 Replies

H2O MAN

Reply Sat 13 Nov, 2010 11:04 am
@cicerone imposter,
Tell us of one radical liberal democrat male that has the balls to stand up to Pelosi.
H2O MAN

Reply Sat 13 Nov, 2010 11:19 am
@H2O MAN,
H2O MAN wrote:

Tell us of one radical liberal democrat male that has the balls to stand up to Pelosi.

I found one!

Pelosi Faces Likely Leadership Challenge From Moderate Democrat - North Carolina Rep. Heath Shuler

H2O MAN

Reply Sat 13 Nov, 2010 12:36 pm
http://media.northjersey.com/images/0313A_8Pelosi.jpg

http://weaselzippers.us/wp-content/uploads/2010/10/pelosi_034.jpg
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Reply Sat 13 Nov, 2010 12:40 pm
Waterboy, YOu still haven't provided any evil stuff Pelosi has done. Showing facial pictures of anyone doesn't prove anything.

You are lost in your own world; why don't you just get lost! You have the mental capacity of a ten year old, and you're an insult to ten year olds.
H2O MAN

Reply Sat 13 Nov, 2010 01:49 pm
@cicerone imposter,
ci-ciGIRL, you are either ignorant to her track record or you choose to ignore it.
Your psuedo-intelligence must be preventing you from 'getting it'.
talk72000

Reply Sat 13 Nov, 2010 02:01 pm
@H2O MAN,
Did you wet your pants posting the pics of Nancy baby?
H2O MAN

Reply Sat 13 Nov, 2010 02:06 pm
@talk72000,
Baby?

Sounds like Talkie is projecting a tiny hard-on for Nancy.
talk72000

Reply Sat 13 Nov, 2010 02:07 pm
@H2O MAN,
You are getting wet for Nancy.
H2O MAN

Reply Sat 13 Nov, 2010 02:08 pm
@talk72000,
More projection from Talkie.

She looks like your type, you should call her and talk about leather.
0 Replies

Advocate

Reply Sat 13 Nov, 2010 02:25 pm
The right, lacking valid points, has to resort to doctored or unposed pictures of their enemies.

I am proud as hell of the great job she has done. Maybe she will run against Obama, another great leader, in the primary.
H2O MAN

Reply Sat 13 Nov, 2010 02:30 pm
@Advocate,
You and the left are delusional.
0 Replies

Supposn

Reply Sun 14 Nov, 2010 08:35 am
@JPB,
I retain my populist convictions.
Democrata have permitted themselves to be driven far to the right. (Obama and Harry Reid didn't have the courage to bring the tax-cut extension bill onto the floor of both houses prior to the elections; (Pelosi thought otherwise). That's why I voted for the Green Party in 2010.

You’re suggesting that Nancy Polosi should not continue as Democratic House leader because Republicans have succeeded in degrading Nancy Pelosi’s credibility. The Question is not who will be the next Democratic leader of House, but rather if the Democrats should accept Republicans ability to significantly affect that choice. That would be detrimental to the Democratic Party!

So far as I know, Nancy has been a particularly successful Democratic House leader. To replace her under these circumstances is to grant the Republican Party undeserved power. Unfortunately Democrats continuously demonstrate that lack of courage and integrity. I do not expect that Pelosi will retain her position.

Respectfully, Supposn
Supposn

Reply Sun 14 Nov, 2010 09:20 am
@Cycloptichorn,
Cycloptichorn, I agree with you.
Nancy Pelosi has courage, she’s effective and correct. The Democratic Party needs more like her and fewer Harry Reids.

I’m a populist. Obama and Harry Reid agreed not to bring the Bush tax-cuts extension bill onto the floors of both houses and immediately debate and vote to eliminate from consideration the additional tax cuts for those earning in excess of a quarter of a million dollars. That was the last straw.

I voted for the Green Party in 2010. I won’t vote for Democrats until they find and retain some courage.

Respectfully, Supposn
0 Replies

JPB

Reply Sun 14 Nov, 2010 10:50 am
@Supposn,
Supposn wrote:
You’re suggesting that Nancy Polosi should not continue as Democratic House leader because Republicans have succeeded in degrading Nancy Pelosi’s credibility.

No, I'm not suggesting that. I actually don't have an opinion on it and posed it as an open question. I don't like her, but I don't like most (all?) career politicians. I'm also not a Democrat and don't feel that their choice in leadership is any of my concern, other than how it affects all of us moving forward.

I haven't been active in this thread since starting it. Not because I'm not reading, but simply because I'm interested in the conversation.

Welcome to A2K!
cicerone imposter

Reply Sun 14 Nov, 2010 11:17 am
@JPB,
You expressed my feelings about Pelosi; she's a career politician that divides not only congress but the American people. Not a good thing for our country.
revelette

Reply Mon 15 Nov, 2010 09:23 am
@cicerone imposter,
I used to feel as you do, CI, until I asked myself, why and I had no answer. I think others are right, people dislike her because she is used as a target from the GOP when she was only the democrat leader in the house.

H2O MAN

Reply Mon 15 Nov, 2010 09:34 am
@revelette,
Ask yourself why she is such a big target for the GOP and other rational Americans.
0 Replies