RABEL222

Sun 8 May, 2011 01:31 pm
@H2O MAN,
I wouldent vote for this guy no matter what. If you are for him that is enough for me to be against him.
H2O MAN

Sun 8 May, 2011 04:32 pm
@RABEL222,
You won't even consider him because he's black.
plainoldme

Sun 8 May, 2011 07:15 pm
Reasons to not vote for herman cain:
1.) He was affiliated with Coca-Cola and Pillsbury which means that he is part of the problem (one of the robber barons) and not part of the solution.
2.) He supports a strong national defense, the FairTax, tax cuts, energy independence, capping government spending, and Restructuring Social Security. All of which mean he is a right-wing, paranoid hawk who has no interest in the working class from which he came.
3.) He is totally against abortion.
4.) He supports a return to the gold standard which means he lives in lala land.
5.) He supports the Tea Totalitarians.
6.) He would be willing to discriminate on religious grounds.
7.) Although he claims it is in remission, he was diagnosed as having stage IV cancer five years ago.
8.) He's a loose cannon.
okie

Sun 8 May, 2011 07:30 pm
@H2O MAN,
H2O MAN wrote:
okie wrote:
H2OMAN, I would add something about the phrase that says : "It's Time To Believe In America Again." I think It's time to have a president that believes in America Again.
That would be a change I could believe in.
I second that!!!
0 Replies

RABEL222

Sun 8 May, 2011 08:16 pm
@H2O MAN,
Hey numb nuts. I voted for Obama even though I dident like him because of where he was from, Chicago, but his being black dident mean **** to me. I voted for him because even though he wasent my first pick he was 1000% better than any of the republicans who were running. So take your strawman bull shyt and stick it where the sun dosent shine.
H2O MAN

Mon 9 May, 2011 08:14 am
@plainoldme,
POM, you never cease to prove your ignorance... please continue
0 Replies

H2O MAN

Mon 9 May, 2011 08:17 am
@RABEL222,
Compare Obama with Cain... of the two, only one is black... is it Obama or is it Cain?

You should really think about the question before you blurting out your canned reactionary answer.
0 Replies

JTT

Mon 9 May, 2011 08:55 am
@plainoldme,
You've just listed a number of good reasons for the 59 odd million idiots who voted for GWB to vote for Cain, including the clincher - he's from lala land.

I'd say that that vote count would go down considerable among that crew 'cause "he's got dark skin".
H2O MAN

Mon 9 May, 2011 09:02 am
@JTT,
Laughing LOL!
JTT, thinks CAIN is too dark.
blueveinedthrobber

Mon 9 May, 2011 09:28 am
@plainoldme,
plainoldme wrote:

Reasons to not vote for herman cain:
1.) He was affiliated with Coca-Cola and Pillsbury which means that he is part of the problem (one of the robber barons) and not part of the solution.
2.) He supports a strong national defense, the FairTax, tax cuts, energy independence, capping government spending, and Restructuring Social Security. All of which mean he is a right-wing, paranoid hawk who has no interest in the working class from which he came.
3.) He is totally against abortion.
4.) He supports a return to the gold standard which means he lives in lala land.
5.) He supports the Tea Totalitarians.
6.) He would be willing to discriminate on religious grounds.
7.) Although he claims it is in remission, he was diagnosed as having stage IV cancer five years ago.
8.) He's a loose cannon.

9.) An idiot likes him. (See waterboy)
JTT

Mon 9 May, 2011 09:40 am
@H2O MAN,
Quote:
JTT, thinks CAIN is too dark.

[No comma necessary, h20man.]

This highlights just how easily it is for the idiots among the conservatives to seize upon certain ideas simply because they lack the necessary reading/comprehension skills.

A little hint for you, h2oman. I didn't say "Cain is too dark".
0 Replies

H2O MAN

Mon 9 May, 2011 10:22 am
The lefties here on A2K are a clueless and vile bunch.
0 Replies

plainoldme

Mon 9 May, 2011 03:22 pm
@blueveinedthrobber,
You should read some of the right wing support for cain. Now, there are the words of fools.
0 Replies

H2O MAN

Mon 9 May, 2011 04:13 pm
POM speaks the words of fools, it's all she knows.
POM also hates Cain because he's black.
H2O MAN

Mon 9 May, 2011 04:18 pm
Judging from the comments lefties here on A2K have made and those made by
Ron Paul fanatics around the net, Herman Cain is a serious threat to both groups.
0 Replies

plainoldme

Mon 9 May, 2011 08:40 pm
Naahhh. Herman cain will be fodder for comedians . . . if he stays in the hustings. Godfather's pizza, anyone? The name alone is enough!
okie

Mon 9 May, 2011 09:00 pm
@plainoldme,
plainoldme wrote:

Naahhh. Herman cain will be fodder for comedians . . . if he stays in the hustings. Godfather's pizza, anyone? The name alone is enough!
Perhaps your idiot Hollywood comedians might think so, but it would be tough indeed for anyone to outdo the president as laughingstock among politicians. Only the shallow minded would think Mr. Cain is not a serious and legitimate contender for president. Mr. Cain is no cheap community organizer, thats for sure.
okie

Mon 9 May, 2011 09:05 pm
@H2O MAN,
H2O MAN wrote:
POM also hates Cain because he's black.
It seems a little extreme to say so, but perhaps turnabout is fair play. After all, we all know how the Democrats and the liberal media insinuated that a vote against Obama made that voter a racist.
plainoldme

Mon 9 May, 2011 09:09 pm
@okie,
Quote:
Perhaps your idiot Hollywood comedians might think so

My? Who do I own? Hollywood comedians? What does that mean? As someone who purposefully isolates himself from all culture, popular, high and low, you are no match for many of those comedians. When I watched the WH Correspondents' Dinner, I was impressed with Seth Meyers' vocabulary as well as his timing. I have never been impressed by your vocabulary.

Quote:
Only the shallow minded would think Mr. Cain is not a serious and legitimate contender for president

No one said he wasn't. See how you misunderstand everything? All I did was point out what a fascist he is.
plainoldme

Mon 9 May, 2011 09:09 pm
@okie,
Your answer to allwet was a non sequitur.
0 Replies