How old were you the first time you smoked pot?

Lash

Thu 30 Sep, 2010 05:34 pm
It's just that - my self-discipline about eating unhealthy stuff is completely out the window when I smoke doobage. I forage! The other things that ALWAYS happen.
1. I have to take a nap or sleep for a couple of hours.
2. I get all lascivious-like - and have the most luxurious lovemaking (for ME at least...hahaha). It's the best aphrodesiac I've encountered.
Cycloptichorn

Thu 30 Sep, 2010 05:40 pm
@Lash,
Lash wrote:

It's just that - my self-discipline about eating unhealthy stuff is completely out the window when I smoke doobage. I forage!

The main reason for this? Thirst. Most people cannot tell the difference between hunger and thirst, and tend to eat many times when they are instead thirsty. Pot dehydrates ya; try drinking big glasses o' water.
Quote:

The other things that ALWAYS happen.
1. I have to take a nap or sleep for a couple of hours.

I'm over that.

Quote:
2. I get all lascivious-like - and have the most luxurious lovemaking (for ME at least...hahaha). It's the best aphrodesiac I've encountered.

Oh hell yah. There used to be ads on the DC subway - 'Enjoy better sex: smoke pot!'

Cycloptichorn
0 Replies

Lash

Thu 30 Sep, 2010 05:44 pm
I'll try the water thing, darling. Thanks!
0 Replies

Ionus

Thu 30 Sep, 2010 06:50 pm
@Merry Andrew,
Quote:
You don't have to yell, Ionus. A couple of other people on this thread have said the same thing. Quietly. Politely.
I apologise.
0 Replies

Ionus

Thu 30 Sep, 2010 06:53 pm
@glitterbag,
Quote:
But I take comfort in thinking....
your comfort is false just like the smoke haze you like. I believe in the middle of the road except when driving, in living life rather than escapism, and being an example to our children.

Strength, honour and duty are important unless you are incapable of them in which case let the sneering begin.
0 Replies

Ionus

Thu 30 Sep, 2010 06:59 pm
@Gargamel,
Quote:
I think you are a social cripple plagued by a latent desire to marry your mother.
You are not supposed to get help in writing responses.

So if I smoke pot I will be socially acceptable ? Like you ? Is that why people smoke pot ? Weak minded fools trying to run with the pack do not impress me, but you got 9 mark-ups for defending the use of drugs whereas I defend reality.

As for marrying my mother, I am too successful when I am looking for sex to concern myself with fantasies. People who escape reality on the other hand....
Rockhead

Thu 30 Sep, 2010 07:01 pm
@Ionus,
does reality know you're defending it?

somehow I doubt it...
Ionus

Thu 30 Sep, 2010 07:03 pm
@OmSigDAVID,
Quote:
it was available for $5 or $10.
A witty quip I think, because you are no doubt aware I was referring to the cost of escaping reality. The greatest people have suffered, but drugs supply an easy out for the weak.
boomerang

Thu 30 Sep, 2010 07:03 pm
@Rockhead,
I actually did LOL at that so I'm breaking my rule about not using LOL.
0 Replies

djjd62

Thu 30 Sep, 2010 07:05 pm
i say we invite ionus over for brownies and tea Wink
squinney

Thu 30 Sep, 2010 07:05 pm
@Ionus,
Hardly an escape.

That brick stuff was some deep ****.
Ionus

Thu 30 Sep, 2010 07:06 pm
@Rockhead,
Quote:
does reality know you're defending it? somehow I doubt it...
Do the druggies know you are defending them ? Somehow I doubt it...
Ionus

Thu 30 Sep, 2010 07:09 pm
@djjd62,
Quote:
i say we invite ionus over for brownies and tea
Thanks for the offer, but I dont believe in running with the pack or succombing to social pressure. I believe in thinking through problems and forming my own opinion, not following the crowd, be they lynching someone or being fashionable or popular.
Merry Andrew

Thu 30 Sep, 2010 07:11 pm
@Ionus,
Ionus wrote:

So if I smoke pot I will be socially acceptable ? Like you ? Is that why people smoke pot ? Weak minded fools trying to run with the pack do not impress me, but you got 9 mark-ups for defending the use of drugs whereas I defend reality.

I hardly think that you are "defending reality" by posting rants against a largely harmless pastime. I suspect that you are a member of a quite miniscule minority of people in the developed world -- i.e. those who have never even tried pot at least once on an experimental basis. Much of what you say shows a mind-set so rigidly enslaved to the official "party line" of thought as to be argument-proof. Do you have a similar bias against people who, say, drink beer?

But I did give you a "thumbs up" for your decency in apologising for your first rather strident post. Smile
djjd62

Thu 30 Sep, 2010 07:15 pm
@Merry Andrew,
i was wondering that myself
0 Replies

squinney

Thu 30 Sep, 2010 07:16 pm
@Ionus,
Ionus wrote:

So if I smoke pot I will be socially acceptable ?

Um... probably not.
Ionus

Thu 30 Sep, 2010 07:21 pm
@Merry Andrew,
Quote:
Much of what you say shows a mind-set so rigidly enslaved to the official "party line" of thought as to be argument-proof.
If you have seen Borus movies you would have known they were out to shock people out of their standard way of thinking. MaryJ is becoming mainstream. What is the next to be knocked over by the swinging pendulum of public opinion ? There is certainly momentum in the direction of let everyone get their jollies because we dont need a world with denial...we are too rich for that.
Ionus

Thu 30 Sep, 2010 07:22 pm
@squinney,
So you would have smoked it even if no-one else in the world did it ? Why is that ?
0 Replies

ossobuco

Thu 30 Sep, 2010 07:23 pm
@Ionus,
Huh?
ossobuco

Thu 30 Sep, 2010 07:24 pm
@Ionus,
Oh, victim, my victim!