Abused Husbands and Boyfriends in Texas

Reply Sun 19 Sep, 2010 07:56 am
A crazy reader of my thread has terrified me. She probably thinks it's 'her right' to chop off a man's balls. How crazy can a woman be?
You really have no idea what is in her mind...
Your parents gave you life and raised you up. You don't want to be a victim like those in Texas.
http://www.ejfi.org/DV/dv-115.htm
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 5 • Views: 2,730 • Replies: 35
No top replies

djjd62

Reply Sun 19 Sep, 2010 08:00 am
yes, i'm sure that's what they were suggesting Rolling Eyes
edgarblythe

Reply Sun 19 Sep, 2010 10:08 am
No, it's true. I'm a Texan and my wife hacked off my nuts and made a coin purse out of the sack. I need to ask her how many quarters it holds. A Friend of mine hid in the shed for four days, before his mother in law caught him by an ankle and dragged him back to the house. What she and her daughter did to him has always been an intriguing mystery to me, because none of them will talk about it. Then there is bowlegged Bob, from the job. He was born with the need for bowed legs, but he tells me it's out of habit now. I could go on and on about it, but I think you can all see how it is here in the state of steers and steers.
Ceili

Reply Sun 19 Sep, 2010 10:30 am
Apparently, poor Dumb dumb can't read a sentence. I'll put your mind at ease dumb dumb... I've never hit a person in anger, no do I advocate violence, especially against Texans. Then again, I don't advocate ******* a man for his money.
There is probably a reason your cheating husband didn't marry an Italian. They wouldn't put up with his nefarious ways. You on the other hand think he a gem for potentially giving you a deadly disease. Good for you dumb dumb.

0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Sun 19 Sep, 2010 10:44 am
what

the

.............?
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Sun 19 Sep, 2010 10:45 am
@edgarblythe,
edgarblythe wrote:

I'm a Texan and my wife hacked off my nuts and made a coin purse out of the sack.

that gave me tears. Laughing
dumbwife

Reply Sun 19 Sep, 2010 10:59 am
Your story made my heart bleeds... I'm very sorry what you have been though.
0 Replies

dumbwife

Reply Mon 20 Sep, 2010 12:20 am
Girls please! Never abuse your husband/boyfriend.
Please don't worship Leona Weber Solution! It's a dehumanised solution and we should condamn it!
Have a heart!
0 Replies

dumbwife

Reply Mon 20 Sep, 2010 12:22 am
@shewolfnm,
I like your profile!
hawkeye10

Reply Mon 20 Sep, 2010 12:31 am
@dumbwife,
You are fun dumbwife, but at this point I wish forums still published everyone's IP. You do sound like a western dude.
Intrepid

Reply Mon 20 Sep, 2010 12:56 am
Billy?
dumbwife

Reply Mon 20 Sep, 2010 01:37 am
@hawkeye10,
The stories of abused men in Texas had be very shocking to me and made me very sad...

Yeah, I know. I sound like western dude.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Most importantly, I never had one thought that I would punish my husband with physical harms.

0 Replies

dumbwife

Reply Mon 20 Sep, 2010 02:17 am
I will never have a thought to abuse a human being and I condamn those crazy manipulative women.
0 Replies

dumbwife

Reply Mon 20 Sep, 2010 06:22 am
@djjd62,
It's not a joke!
0 Replies

chai2

Reply Mon 20 Sep, 2010 06:54 am
@edgarblythe,
edgarblythe wrote:

No, it's true. I'm a Texan and my wife hacked off my nuts and made a coin purse out of the sack. I need to ask her how many quarters it holds. A Friend of mine hid in the shed for four days, before his mother in law caught him by an ankle and dragged him back to the house. What she and her daughter did to him has always been an intriguing mystery to me, because none of them will talk about it. Then there is bowlegged Bob, from the job. He was born with the need for bowed legs, but he tells me it's out of habit now. I could go on and on about it, but I think you can all see how it is here in the state of steers and steers.

I'm a Texan too.

I've removed my husbands left eye and encased it in plexiglass. I use it as a paperweight at work, so he can keep an eye on me.
0 Replies

dumbwife

Reply Mon 20 Sep, 2010 08:18 am
Why did you do this to your husband? Was it self-defence?
dumbwife

Reply Mon 20 Sep, 2010 08:25 am
We hold no right to harm our spouses! Violence is not a right way to solve relationship problems. Pls seek protection immediately when you confront domestic violence. May God bless you!
0 Replies

Mame

Reply Mon 20 Sep, 2010 09:23 am
After I get married, I'm going to remove Alex's penis and staple it to the bottom of my thumb; that way, he'll always be under my thumb.
chai2

Reply Mon 20 Sep, 2010 10:17 am
@dumbwife,
dumbwife wrote:

Why did you do this to your husband? Was it self-defence?

I did it because he said "Why don't you just knit me a sweater missy! But first, get me another beer."

My chains are just long enough to reach from the bed to the stove.
0 Replies

chai2

Reply Mon 20 Sep, 2010 10:19 am
@Mame,
Mame wrote:

After I get married, I'm going to remove Alex's penis and staple it to the bottom of my thumb; that way, he'll always be under my thumb.

Hey, that's a good idea. Then, when you want to know what direction the wind is blowing, you can use it as a wind sock.