When giving fellatio, my lips get torn up.

Reply Tue 10 Aug, 2010 05:08 pm
I don't know what it is; I think maybe because if we do strictly oral (like that time of the month or something), he'll climax for like an hour. When I get done, my lips are sore from putting them under my teeth, and I generally have huge indentations from my teeth. Does anyone know a way to resolve this?

Green Witch

Reply Tue 10 Aug, 2010 07:17 pm
@livelyupmyself,
Quote:
...my lips are sore from putting them under my teeth...

Don't do that.
0 Replies

roger

Reply Tue 10 Aug, 2010 08:31 pm
@livelyupmyself,
Hope you're not running afoul of some kind of body piercing.
0 Replies

livelyupmyself

Reply Thu 12 Aug, 2010 01:19 pm
@livelyupmyself,
well i thought you were supposed to tuck your lips so your teeth dont scrape them? and no, lol, no body piercing problem.
Green Witch

Reply Thu 12 Aug, 2010 06:41 pm
@livelyupmyself,
I never know how explicit to be on these questions. I guess as a rapidly aging Jewish matron I can answer this with some mature delicacy: Definitely skip the lip tucking. Keep his cock off to the side of your cheek and you can periodically slip it from one side of your mouth to the other using your tongue, you can avoid hitting the sharp edges of your teeth, although a little light scrapping is not necessarily a bad thing. By keeping him more to the side of your mouth you will never feel like you are choking, and by slipping him back and forth you can avoid getting a jaw cramp. If he's taking too long, and you've run your grocery list through your head one too many times, start using more sucking pressure with your inner cheek muscles and move his cock up and down in your mouth fisting the shaft with one hand and/or squeeze his balls a little. I don't think he is coming for an hour as you describe, but rather he is having trouble popping because of your technique (or lack of). If my mother ever finds this I swear I only read about it in the dirty novels you had hidden in your shoe closet.
Ragman

Reply Thu 12 Aug, 2010 07:11 pm
@Green Witch,
gawd, green! you made me snarf my beer.
Green Witch

Reply Thu 12 Aug, 2010 07:22 pm
@Ragman,
Gee, I didn't think my technique was that bad. Wink

(Better a snarfed beer than a bunch of heavy breathing type of PM's)
0 Replies

chai2

Reply Thu 12 Aug, 2010 07:53 pm
As greenie has clearly shown, they don't call it a job for nothing.
0 Replies

talk72000

Reply Thu 12 Aug, 2010 07:56 pm
@livelyupmyself,
I would never ask any girl or lady to do this dirty activity.
dyslexia

Reply Thu 12 Aug, 2010 08:08 pm
@talk72000,
so sad.
talk72000

Reply Thu 12 Aug, 2010 08:10 pm
@dyslexia,
She can bite it off too.
0 Replies

chai2

Reply Thu 12 Aug, 2010 08:14 pm
@Green Witch,
Green Witch wrote:

By keeping him more to the side of your mouth you will never feel like you are choking, and by slipping him back and forth you can avoid getting a jaw cramp. If he's taking too long, and you've run your grocery list through your head one too many times, start using more sucking pressure with your inner cheek muscles and move his cock up and down in your mouth fisting the shaft with one hand and/or squeeze his balls a little.

ok, question oh wise jewish matron.

when you say keep him more to the side of your mouth, are you talking about having it on the outside of your molars, directly against your cheek, or more just to that one side, with it more or less between your molars?

I'd think the 2nd way would give you a big jaw cramp.

Going through my grocery list would be too distracting for me.
I usually sing "It's a Long Way to Tipperary" to myself.

ok ladies (or gentlemen), what do you do when you fall into that "I'm just not into it anymore, but there's work yet to be done" malaise?

Lash

Reply Thu 12 Aug, 2010 08:28 pm
@chai2,

It helps a girl to rededicate herself to the job at hand (or mouth) when his furry head is between your legs and he's nibbling....NIBBLING, I say...on Cliterpatra... (tosses head to side angle, smiles at corner of ceiling)
0 Replies

Gargamel

Reply Thu 12 Aug, 2010 08:32 pm
What are you guys even talking about?
Green Witch

Reply Thu 12 Aug, 2010 08:37 pm
@chai2,
I was deliberately being vague with the belief the girl will figure out with a little direction what works for her - and her beau. I was also going for a PG13 rating and actually went back before posting and did some heavy editing, so the reading public will have to fill in the details based on their own experience or fantasies.

I hear Lady Gaga is working on her own version of "It's a Long Way to Tipperary".
0 Replies

Green Witch

Reply Thu 12 Aug, 2010 08:39 pm
@Gargamel,
Darn, we thought you were asleep.
wandeljw

Reply Thu 12 Aug, 2010 08:39 pm
I have been watching to see what kind of ads pop up on this thread. Google Ads is having a difficult time figuring out what type of consumer to target.
Rockhead

Reply Thu 12 Aug, 2010 08:41 pm
@wandeljw,
<snort>

fantasy...

(football)
0 Replies

Green Witch

Reply Thu 12 Aug, 2010 08:47 pm
@wandeljw,
I'm seeing SoyJoy bars. Something about real fruit. Maybe they are trying to tempt us to eat a candy bar instead of our boyfriends. I'll take a penis over a processed soy bar any day, now if they offer me some good chocolate with almonds I might be tempted.
wandeljw

Reply Thu 12 Aug, 2010 08:50 pm
@Green Witch,
Yes. As soon as Lash said "NIBBLING" candy bar ads popped up.

There was another ad that said "Want Fuller Lips?"