When giving fellatio, my lips get torn up.

Pemerson

Reply Fri 13 Aug, 2010 07:04 pm
@livelyupmyself,
livelyupmyself wrote:

I don't know what it is; I think maybe because if we do strictly oral (like that time of the month or something), he'll climax for like an hour. When I get done, my lips are sore from putting them under my teeth, and I generally have huge indentations from my teeth. Does anyone know a way to resolve this?

I guess there's some negative in having a man with a penis too large. Ask yourself: Why am I doing this when it tears up my lips? I'm sure you'll then be able to answer yourself.
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Sat 14 Aug, 2010 07:26 am
@The Pentacle Queen,
The Pentacle Queen wrote:

Who the **** gives blow jobs with their teeth under their lips?

i was gonna say the same thing..

but hey..
everyone has their own kink.
maybe thats the feeling he likes.. who knows..
0 Replies

Caroline

Reply Sat 14 Aug, 2010 07:32 am
She's just learning, give her a break.
0 Replies

dyslexia

Reply Sat 14 Aug, 2010 07:42 am
Some years ago, when Fyrefox (THE LIBERTARIAN) was debating with Georgeob, George commented that teaching a woman to give good head was as impossible as teaching the Israelis how to get along with the Palestinians. Some get it, some don't.
Caroline

Reply Sat 14 Aug, 2010 08:18 am
Experiment and explore Lively, enjoy yourself.
0 Replies

Fido

Reply Sat 14 Aug, 2010 10:05 am
@livelyupmyself,
livelyupmyself wrote:

I don't know what it is; I think maybe because if we do strictly oral (like that time of the month or something), he'll climax for like an hour. When I get done, my lips are sore from putting them under my teeth, and I generally have huge indentations from my teeth. Does anyone know a way to resolve this?

My suggestion is: Gnaw on the dick and not on your lips... It should hurt him as much as it hurts you, at least...It should be a reminder that relationships are dangerous, and not for the feint of heart... If you leave a few teeth marks he will remember you more than ten minutes after the completion of the act... Men have notoriously short memories, and speaking from experience, no sooner than, and my head is back to the problems that were bothering me before...I just start charging my batteries for next time by stroking and massaging her, and looking at her naked, and I cannot get through the next hours or days without thinking about her...It is cool... It helps that she is beautiful...

My question is: Are you trying to suck a golf ball through a garden hose??? There is no time of the month when vaginal sex is not on the menue unless she says it is not, and if that is your taboo, it is a crank...
Fido

Reply Sat 14 Aug, 2010 10:07 am
@dyslexia,
dyslexia wrote:

Some years ago, when Fyrefox (THE LIBERTARIAN) was debating with Georgeob, George commented that teaching a woman to give good head was as impossible as teaching the Israelis how to get along with the Palestinians. Some get it, some don't.

There is no such thing as bad head... Some people have defective heads....
Gargamel

Reply Sat 14 Aug, 2010 10:08 am
@Fido,
Wait, what?
0 Replies

CalamityJane

Reply Sat 14 Aug, 2010 12:01 pm
@Fido,
Fido wrote:

dyslexia wrote:

Hahaha...

I guess we have a 14 year old among us here ;-)
Fido

Reply Sun 15 Aug, 2010 10:09 am
@CalamityJane,
CalamityJane wrote:

Fido wrote:

dyslexia wrote:

Hahaha...

I guess we have a 14 year old among us here ;-)

57 going on 14, maybe... In any event, it is not the act, but the overtones that makes oral sex or kink enjoyable... We often endure no end of humilation to have our relationships, including employment for income to support the relationship... Often there is animosity or gruges of some sort, resentment, or anger... With sex, all accounts should be marked paid, and people should begin again, but very often sex has overtones of all the pain people go through for the relationship that makes sex possible... There is the sweet and casual making of love and then there is nearly violent efffing... There is humiliation and compliance and submission at times... And there is trust, which there must be no end to if you would put your unit in a mouth with all those sharp teeth...What won't we do??? If you love, where will you stop at expressing your adoration??? So, it is not an issue of quality... The very fact that people give pleasure without directly receiving pleasure, that they do something that until recently was considered criminal, obscene, or outrageaus is enough... And should be enough... I always thought it was great... But more because my generation was led to believe that that part of our bodies are dirty while our mouths are clean, when I am sure it is nearly always the opposite...
Pemerson

Reply Sun 15 Aug, 2010 06:15 pm
@Fido,
Quote:
57 going on 14, maybe... In any event, it is not the act, but the overtones that makes oral sex or kink enjoyable... We often endure no end of humilation to have our relationships, including employment for income to support the relationship... Often there is animosity or gruges of some sort, resentment, or anger... With sex, all accounts should be marked paid, and people should begin again, but very often sex has overtones of all the pain people go through for the relationship that makes sex possible... There is the sweet and casual making of love and then there is nearly violent efffing... There is humiliation and compliance and submission at times... And there is trust, which there must be no end to if you would put your unit in a mouth with all those sharp teeth...What won't we do??? If you love, where will you stop at expressing your adoration??? So, it is not an issue of quality... The very fact that people give pleasure without directly receiving pleasure, that they do something that until recently was considered criminal, obscene, or outrageaus is enough... And should be enough... I always thought it was great... But more because my generation was led to believe that that part of our bodies are dirty while our mouths are clean, when I am sure it is nearly always the opposite...

All true. I agree with that.
Fido

Reply Sun 15 Aug, 2010 07:03 pm
@Pemerson,
Pemerson wrote:

Quote:

All true. I agree with that.

Total coolerosity...
0 Replies