When giving fellatio, my lips get torn up.

chai2

Reply Fri 13 Aug, 2010 01:02 pm
@Lash,
After having hemorrhoids in the past (from other reasons) the very thought of this makes me shudder, tantric study or not.

I worked too long and hard to get that area healed and healthy. I'm not gonna risk that for anything.
0 Replies

chai2

Reply Fri 13 Aug, 2010 01:04 pm
http://www.firstaidandsafetyonline.com/admin/uploads/af-exit-only-do-not-enter-s.jpg
0 Replies

Ragman

Reply Fri 13 Aug, 2010 01:55 pm
@wandeljw,
How is it that I see no ads and you guys see ads? I'm not complaining but I don't know why the ads here disappeared. And it's been since the interface change (when the philo-dough-boys came 0nboard).
ossobuco

Reply Fri 13 Aug, 2010 02:01 pm
@Ragman,
You might have a no ad browser at work. I usually have a single ad, fairly unobtrusive. This small number of ads started a couple of weeks ago.
Right now it's for a GFI Web Monitor, whatever that has to do with fellatio.
dyslexia

Reply Fri 13 Aug, 2010 02:07 pm
fellatio, when done properly, should take about one hour (unless the recipient is driving) and should include a variety of activities all of which include giggling, laughing, moaning and sweating.
0 Replies

Ragman

Reply Fri 13 Aug, 2010 02:55 pm
@ossobuco,
You're right! I had been using Firefox (with popup as well as ad blocker enabled) but I had been looking at a travel so I had a small advert on bottom for discount travel.

What has disappeared is the scantily-clad, busty gal on the right side. Instead she popped up for real in my room and offered free BJ services. Now that's what I call service! At-a-way A2K!
chai2

Reply Fri 13 Aug, 2010 03:07 pm
@Ragman,
Ragman wrote:

You're right! I had been using Firefox (with popup as well as ad blocker enabled) but I had been looking at a travel so I had a small advert on bottom for discount travel.

What has disappeared is the scantily-clad, busty gal on the right side. Instead she popped up for real in my room and offered free BJ services. Now that's what I call service! At-a-way A2K!

Thanks A2K!
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Fri 13 Aug, 2010 03:11 pm
@Ragman,
Hah. I never thought (as a woman) that she was all that fetching, poor thing.
CalamityJane

Reply Fri 13 Aug, 2010 03:12 pm
Hehe, that's the ad that is showing up on my screen Very Happy
http://img709.imageshack.us/img709/4074/picture3cu.png
Ragman

Reply Fri 13 Aug, 2010 03:14 pm
@ossobuco,
I'm warped as I'm thinking of the double entendre on the word fetching. I never noticed her much above the shoulders, but then again you do notice my avatar is a dawg, right?

OMG! I just noticed the new ad..it's GAYDAR.NET. I kid you not!
chai2

Reply Fri 13 Aug, 2010 03:16 pm
@CalamityJane,
I've got this one.

I suppose it's in reference to Lash's unspeakable acts.

http://img-cdn.mediaplex.com/0/9608/84170/728x90_avis_oneway25off_0909.gif
ossobuco

Reply Fri 13 Aug, 2010 03:16 pm
@CalamityJane,
This is good, more well rounded ad interest.
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Fri 13 Aug, 2010 03:18 pm
@Ragman,
Nah, that was an innocent word, that particular time, say, instead of foxy.

I wasn't quite so dummy about the gfi web cam application though..
0 Replies

CalamityJane

Reply Fri 13 Aug, 2010 03:18 pm
@chai2,
Hahaha, that made me laugh out loud.
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Fri 13 Aug, 2010 03:21 pm
@Ragman,
You mean euphemism? Gee, that reminds me of an old boss, let's say not my favorite old boss. He was forever using euphemisms.
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Fri 13 Aug, 2010 03:25 pm
@chai2,
Definitely.

By the way, I enjoyed the earlier repartee/info - that was also useful for future folk checking the thread, plus I hope for the original poster.. I was quiet, no one wants to hear that from a senior.

On the other hand, when ya'll get to be seniors, I bet you break that divide.
0 Replies

The Pentacle Queen

Reply Fri 13 Aug, 2010 03:36 pm
Who the **** gives blow jobs with their teeth under their lips?
ossobuco

Reply Fri 13 Aug, 2010 03:42 pm
@The Pentacle Queen,
Well, Likely, the original poster, has had poor instruction from someone who probably doesn't know any or much more than she does - now there's something most of us could agree on.

0 Replies

Lash

Reply Fri 13 Aug, 2010 04:32 pm
I have laughed so hard... PQ - I KNOW! I felt so sorry for the poor girl. A little teeth scraping along a cock never hurt anybody.... Anyway, Chai,...(LOL) I guess hemorrhoids may preclude breakfasting at the Great Divide... I know it would for me... (still laughing)

But, women.... (shakes head, wistfully looks skyward) s'good.
0 Replies

Caroline

Reply Fri 13 Aug, 2010 05:33 pm
@livelyupmyself,
livelyupmyself wrote:

I don't know what it is; I think maybe because if we do strictly oral (like that time of the month or something), he'll climax for like an hour. When I get done, my lips are sore from putting them under my teeth, and I generally have huge indentations from my teeth. Does anyone know a way to resolve this?
Try doing something else when your lips get sore, give them a break, try licking up and down the penis and around the head, try playing with his balls too, like kissing and sucking. Learn what different things he's like too. You will develop a technique of your own that you both find comfortable, takes practice and remember enjoy it and have fun!
0 Replies