Is it actually possible to have good sex with a man with a small penis?

glitterbag

Tue 19 Oct, 2010 05:08 pm
@talk72000,
Re: glitterbag (Post 4386046)
Sigmund Freud is Jewish.

Everyone in the whole world knows that, but thanks for the reminder.
CalamityJane

Tue 19 Oct, 2010 05:08 pm
We used to have a great and lengthy (pun intended) thread about penises
and if we would have a search engine like we had in the past, I would find
that thread easily....
hingehead

Tue 19 Oct, 2010 08:30 pm
@glitterbag,
I think talk's point was that you wrote this:
Quote:
One woman left a man for a Jewish man who had a large penis. That so embittered the man that he went on to vilify in writing all Jews and this formed the basis of Nazi Ideology. Can any history buffs tell me the name of that man ?

Well it wasn't Hitler or the Nazi Party, it was Sigmund Freud. His beliefs led to terrifying both men and women about Penis envy, however his studies never led him to any understanding of womb envy, but who knows, maybe he was just enchanted by his own penis. God Bless, Sigmund, I hope for his sake God is not a woman.
My emphasis

Given that wikipedia has this to say:
Quote:
In 1932, Freud received the Goethe Prize in appreciation of his contribution to psychology and to German literary culture. One year later (on 30 January 1933), the Nazis took control of Germany, and Freud's books were prominent among those burned and destroyed by the Nazis. Freud quipped:
“ What progress we are making. In the Middle Ages they would have burned me. Now they are content with burning my books.[14] ”
Freud's four sisters perished in Nazi Concentration Camps.
In March 1938, Nazi Germany annexed Austria in the Anschluss. This led to violent outbursts of anti-Semitism in Vienna, and Freud and his family received visits from the Gestapo. Freud decided to go into exile "to die in freedom"

I think we can excuse Talk for thinking that you needed reminding.
0 Replies

glitterbag

Tue 19 Oct, 2010 09:30 pm
dear hingehead, although I can understand (well not really) why someone would use wikipedia as a 'sourse' of 'information', it's as usefull as asking random folks on the street. You can always find a subpar source to bolster your opinion, and if that is what you crave, fine. However, if you want to actually do analysis, I would advise you to use other sources. Like the local library, Library of Congress, and there are many trained professionals who can help you from there. I would be happy to offer additional sources if you need additional help. Never settle for the lowest denominator.
glitterbag

Tue 19 Oct, 2010 09:41 pm
Quote from PQ
Well we all like to talk about different things, but I suppose it would be the way you talk about the issue rather than the actual content of the conversation that would define the maturity level, I don't think flippantly (and perhaps slightly crudely) asking the question denotes immaturity, but 'collecting big ones' to brag about might; this is hardly my favourite topic of conversation, I just popped the question.
As for the earlier vulva rash comment: it sounds like that woman was just trying to solidify her case- no-one's going to argue with that, are they? I wish people would just loosen up about those sort of issues though, stuff like that happens to so many people and keeping it all inthe closet just makes people too embarassed to go and treat it, etc.

By starting this thread I am by no means suggesting that this is the most important thing in a relationship, as my last altercation with a boy proved to me, I fall in love with brains not willies.

Signature'My soul, do not seek eternal life, but exhaust the realm of the possible.' Pindar

I sincerly beg your pardon, ms. QP, I failed to recognize your academic interest in broadening the topics discussed on A2K. What do you think are useful conversations? Should the females share whatever knowlege they may have of their Dad's or Brother's manhood. Truely that's something I would never expect to see, but then again, I am not a Rhodes scholar, as you must be. God Bless you for trying to escalate conversation in to the level of Angles. I have a few topics I hope you might think worthy of consideration, for instance: belly button lint, early baldness of men, baldness of females, can men really have satisfying sex with women with small intellects (never mind I know the answer) I can provide more, despite a classical education, I am aware of the reality shows, Jersey Shore and etc. Not that I would watch them but I know they exist. If I can be of any help in choosing a topic that has not yet been discussed, I would be honored if you asked my opinion.

I won't hold my breath, but I can tell you it won't be about large vaginas or teeny penis'. I'll leave that to Hustler or Penthouse if they still publish. But if you are at all concerned about the future of the US. or education of the children in this country, or protecting our country from the theats we have fogotten about, I'm in. Figure the odds?

hingehead

Tue 19 Oct, 2010 11:30 pm
@glitterbag,
You should read your signature occasionally.

I'm actually a qualified librarian. Comparisons of wikipedia to Britannica have shown that wikipedia tends to be more accurate and balanced. I cite wikipedia because it's free to all - links to articles in learned journals and databases tend to be by institutional subscription.

I note you don't even give a wikipedia reference.

Maybe you should pull your head out of your arse?
glitterbag

Wed 20 Oct, 2010 04:42 am
Dear Hinge, maybe I should. Tell you what, I'll do it if you do.
High Seas

Wed 20 Oct, 2010 05:04 am
@hingehead,
hingehead wrote:

Comparisons of wikipedia to Britannica have shown that wikipedia tends to be more accurate and balanced.

"Accurate" and "balanced" are contradictory in many cases. If that's your criterion, naturally you will prefer Wikipedia to Britannica.
High Seas

Wed 20 Oct, 2010 05:08 am
@CalamityJane,
Haven't read this thread, let alone its predecessor - only looked at this page. If you remember the topic of an old thread, though, and names of a few participants, you can search for the old thread on Google, specifying search to be limited to A2K. This site is a google-ad-partner, so it works.
Francis

Wed 20 Oct, 2010 05:51 am
@High Seas,
In my experience, it doesn't...

Can you give an example of the Google search working properly? (A2K).
hingehead

Wed 20 Oct, 2010 06:23 am
@glitterbag,
Why exactly, dear glitterbag, should I observe the credo you display? I think I'm happy with mine.
0 Replies

hingehead

Wed 20 Oct, 2010 06:25 am
@High Seas,
Quote:
"Accurate" and "balanced" are contradictory in many cases.

They are also often mutually exclusive. On 'facts' wikipedia is as accurate as Britannica. On 'opinion' it is more balanced, because unlike Britannica it does not commission single authors for entries.
0 Replies

hingehead

Wed 20 Oct, 2010 06:26 am
@glitterbag,
PS Still waiting for a reputable source that credits Sigmund Freud for the rise of Nazism.

Taps fingers.
0 Replies

High Seas

Wed 20 Oct, 2010 08:29 am
@Francis,
If you know the thread mentioned by Calamity Jane - as I said I don't - enter topic, her name, plus other participants' names to test.
CalamityJane

Wed 20 Oct, 2010 08:49 am
@High Seas,
Come to think of, we actually had several of them - all generated a huge feedback Very Happy

http://able2know.org/topic/76126-9

http://able2know.org/topic/48839-1

http://able2know.org/topic/7592-1 (this is actually the one I was referring to
at first, started by Lady Diane)
High Seas

Wed 20 Oct, 2010 08:59 am
@CalamityJane,
Did you find links via Google search? I only ever look into politics, math / science, economics etc, so managed to miss all those threads Smile
CalamityJane

Wed 20 Oct, 2010 09:12 am
@High Seas,
Yes, I did find it via google search - keywords "large penis" Very Happy
0 Replies

glitterbag

Wed 20 Oct, 2010 01:40 pm
Hingehead....it was a joke, for christsakes. I didn't in my wildest imagination think that anyone would think it was serious. As for respecting my "credo", I am not looking for followers, but to avoid confusion in the future, perhaps I will change it to "never underestimate the humorless posters on this site". You either need to drink more or drink less, but if you believed I was serious when I mentioned Freud, you've got bigger problems than your choice of research tools.
hingehead

Wed 20 Oct, 2010 03:08 pm
@glitterbag,
Glitter - I didn't realise it was a joke and rereading in the context of A2K it's still not obvious, we have an abundance of wackjobs - you could have said so rather than give me lectures about the library of congress.

But continue to judge me. You will find many on these boards will agree I have no sense of humour, even on this thread you'll note the indignation I showed when Eorl mentioned the amount of money I spend on penis enlargement.

Nice line of reasoning though - if the message is misunderstood it's clearly the fault of the receiver.
0 Replies

glitterbag

Wed 20 Oct, 2010 03:35 pm
Hell, I thought you were joking about penis enlargement. Frankly, I passed over it so quickly and any remarks about that statement I just thought were folks joshing each other. Now, I am going to raise an issue that I hope you won't think is insulting, but I have a nephew with Asperger's. I have to talk in absolutes with him, he is very bright and does have a sense of humor, but occassionally he will ask a question like the one you asked. If you are an overly literal person, sometimes it's hard to tell when someone is joking. I thought the idea of Sigmund Freud being a founder of the Nazi party was so ridiculous, everybody would get the joke.

I am sorry you took me seriously, I just thought you were trying to be a jerk.
That was my mistake, and I am sorry that you were offended. I would have used a different tack if I had any idea you truely believed that I was passing off Freud as a Nazi.