Is it actually possible to have good sex with a man with a small penis?

Sat 7 Aug, 2010 08:20 pm
Like, I know there's all these 'it's what you do with it that counts' arguments, but has anyone actually experienced properly good sex with someone with a small penis, or are those just things people say to make less endowed guys feel better?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 41 • Views: 22,426 • Replies: 261
Topic Closed

cicerone imposter

Sat 7 Aug, 2010 10:29 pm
TPQ, You need to change your man if you believe a small penis is the only thing that counts. LOL
Caroline

Sat 7 Aug, 2010 10:33 pm
@The Pentacle Queen,
I've heard there are things you can do like different positions.
0 Replies

Chumly

Sat 7 Aug, 2010 10:52 pm
How small we talking here: 5 inches, 4 inches, 3 inches, 2 inches, 1 inch?
Below viewing threshold (view)
aidan

Sun 8 Aug, 2010 02:30 am
@The Pentacle Queen,
I think it's more about 'fit' than 'size'. Think about it like you would shoes. You can live with a shoe that's too big for your foot, but it's painful to try to force a foot that's too big into a shoe that's too small.

Get what I'm saying?

Although I think I remember you saying you're a tall girl - so it may be different for you than for us petite girls. I can only speak for myself and my own experience.
0 Replies

Caroline

Sun 8 Aug, 2010 03:12 am
@The Pentacle Queen,
I think it is possible, like I said I'm sure there are specific techniques out there, we're talking about 1" right?
0 Replies

hawkeye10

Sun 8 Aug, 2010 04:22 am
@The Pentacle Queen,
Quote:
or are those just things people say to make less endowed guys feel better?
Pretty much. The women I talk to say that girth matters more than length, but if the guy has neither don't waste your time on them.
0 Replies

Ragman

Sun 8 Aug, 2010 06:10 am
If the partner's penis can reach your clitoris or erogenous zone (vaginal), then that is what's needed to help promote an orgasm. I know women who are/were stimulated to orgasm in different areas of their vagina. Now that isn't to discount the important other emotional aspects of sex which could account for far more orgasmic and/or satisfying sex.

Sometimes the physical and visual aspect makes a difference to some women. It's all about the bottom line. Whatever you think is your turn-on - IS.

Why do you think some comedians chose/choose that profession? Some may be hung like gerbils.

Well, back into my cage. Laughing
0 Replies

The Pentacle Queen

Sun 8 Aug, 2010 09:05 am
Yeah. I think girth is a big issue too. This has only happened to me twice, but it was just so bloody rubbish it made me immediately loose interest completely and never call them again, even though I quite liked them. It got me thinking, what happens if the love of my life has a small penis? That would be awful.

I'm not saying that big penises are loads better and that technique doesn't matter etc. just that small little thin ones are extremely unsatisfying.
Ragman

Sun 8 Aug, 2010 09:41 am
@The Pentacle Queen,
Whatever floats your boat.
Some people use oral sex to be what brings them to orgasm and the activity of penile penetration is only an entre to the main (inter)course.

The fact that their penis was too thin made you never want to call them again? How is it that offended you? Was it their fault?
0 Replies

gungasnake

Sun 8 Aug, 2010 09:42 am
@The Pentacle Queen,
That could easily depend on several factors, e.g. does the man in question own a 220V vibrator?
0 Replies

gungasnake

Sun 8 Aug, 2010 09:44 am
Or an English motorcycle (same basic thing)....
0 Replies

hawkeye10

Sun 8 Aug, 2010 11:41 am
@The Pentacle Queen,
Quote:
It got me thinking, what happens if the love of my life has a small penis? That would be awful
In America for instance there are 20 million sexless couples (defined has have sex less than 7 times a year), and I think a whole lot more where the woman is bored with sex and can take it or leave it but does the act to keep her man happy. For all these women size does not matter.

Now if a woman who enjoys sex and does not intent to give it up falls for a tiny guy then arrangements need to be made, resumably either affairs of becoming part of the cuckolding lifestyle.
0 Replies

djjd62

Sun 8 Aug, 2010 11:46 am
@The Pentacle Queen,
have you considered the possibility that you have a large vagina

wait, what Shocked
0 Replies

The Pentacle Queen

Sun 8 Aug, 2010 12:26 pm
No I definitely don't. Wink

What made me never want to call them again? Well, it was just rubbish and I think they knew I thought that... so the whole thing just became extremely embarrassing.
hawkeye10

Sun 8 Aug, 2010 12:36 pm
@The Pentacle Queen,
Quote:
Well, it was just rubbish and I think they knew I thought that... so the whole thing just became extremely embarrassing.
Sounds like you need to work on your faking it skills. It makes the dud encounter go better, and then after find some excuse to not be interested in doing it again so as to let him down easy.
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Sun 8 Aug, 2010 01:17 pm
there will be many loves of your life dear. Not just one.
Some will have a dick like a babies arm, some may have a thumb.

Its all about what you two do together that gets you going. Intercourse is not the end all say all of sex, nor is it the only main activity. If it is, you dont know what you are doing. Smile

Yes, size does matter. Some people fit, some dont. I have dated men that were just TOO big and not at all anything I would want to do.
I have dated men who were smaller as well. Obviously they had something to offer me or they would never have gotten to 'dating' status.

Stop looking for the love of your life through the penile looking glass Smile and just enjoy the sex.
djjd62

Sun 8 Aug, 2010 01:20 pm
@shewolfnm,
shewolfnm wrote:
Stop looking for the love of your life through the penile looking glass Smile and just enjoy the sex.

or magnifying glass Wink
cicerone imposter

Sun 8 Aug, 2010 01:32 pm
@shewolfnm,
You speak like a woman who understands sex; it's not the size of the penis that counts.
0 Replies