Is it actually possible to have good sex with a man with a small penis?

mm25075

Sun 8 Aug, 2010 01:32 pm
Yes. It is possible. :-D
0 Replies

CalamityJane

Sun 8 Aug, 2010 02:34 pm
@djjd62,
djjd62 wrote:

shewolfnm wrote:
Stop looking for the love of your life through the penile looking glass Smile and just enjoy the sex.

or magnifying glass Wink

Yeah, but if you need a Hubble telescope, then.....
cicerone imposter

Sun 8 Aug, 2010 02:37 pm
@CalamityJane,
...then, you can dream.
Pemerson

Sun 8 Aug, 2010 02:56 pm
I would think men with small thin penises would be extremely sensitive about that. Just pretend would be my suggestion. Mum's the word. Also, should they have flabby testicles, just pretend this is not happening to you.

No, it is not possible to have good sex with a man with a small penis. And, so, what size is small? If a lady thinks it's small, it's small. Another lady may not think so.
0 Replies

CalamityJane

Sun 8 Aug, 2010 03:03 pm
@cicerone imposter,
..and hope for silicon implants. Laughing

Well, insecure women with small breasts have taken to silicone implants,
why isn't penis enlargement more popular among the small penis crowd?
Too chicken?
ossobuco

Sun 8 Aug, 2010 03:19 pm
I have to ask, is this a full-out-enthusiasm size problem? Or a flaccidity situation? The second one can have a variety of causative explanations.
0 Replies

hawkeye10

Sun 8 Aug, 2010 03:54 pm
@CalamityJane,
Quote:
Well, insecure women with small breasts have taken to silicone implants,
You sound confused...the line "I would like them so that I will feel more confident about myself" given to doctors is proforma, the doctors want to hear that it is all about what you because doing anything other than charity for other people is considered a personality defect these days. Don't be fooled, the primary reason women get implants is because men like them, and many women like very much the attention of men. This has nothing to do with insecurity, it is about women who know what they want, have the ability to get it, and then do go get it. In many professions big fake tits are a sure fired economic winner as well, because women with big tits earn more income.

I am sure that you have a huge problem with women who pander to men, I compliment you on your ability to avoid the issue by misunderstanding why women put themselves though the surgery, and sometimes even pay for it themselves.
Caroline

Sun 8 Aug, 2010 03:56 pm
@hawkeye10,
It is impossible to have a sex with a man who has a small brain, that's more important then the size of his dick.
ossobuco

Sun 8 Aug, 2010 03:58 pm
@Caroline,
brava..
0 Replies

dyslexia

Sun 8 Aug, 2010 03:59 pm
I have an incredibly small thin penis however, I can lick my eyebrows with my tongue.
ossobuco

Sun 8 Aug, 2010 03:59 pm
@CalamityJane,
It's not the size of the breast, it's how it works..
Thomas

Sun 8 Aug, 2010 04:03 pm
@dyslexia,
dyslexia wrote:
I have an incredibly small thin penis however, I can lick my eyebrows with my tongue.

Wow. You must have a really long ... eyebrow.
Rockhead

Sun 8 Aug, 2010 04:04 pm
@Thomas,
yup.

if he were to have a facelift, it would be a pony tail...
0 Replies

Chumly

Sun 8 Aug, 2010 04:16 pm
Interestingly, I have been with a few women whose vaginas were so relaxed (big?) that my usual penile sensations were muted, and so it took much longer, with much more effort (on my part) for me to have an orgasm by via classic penis in vagina sex.

I did not have the heart to tell them that something like Kegel Exercises might help.

Also I have often noted a dramatic difference in the firmness, moistness, grippy-ness, and temperature of younger women's vaginas versus older women's vaginas.

Alas the ravages of age besets the fairer sex although I truly wish this was not the case...we are all but mortal beings.
Chumly

Sun 8 Aug, 2010 04:26 pm
Quote:
Bill Clinton: My fellow Americans, I wish to address the concerns many of us have over the growing number of Japanese military bases forming in the United States. The new Japanese emperor, Hirohito, has made our own children into fighter pilots who will soon fly to Hawaii and attack Pearl Harbor. I spoke with Mr. Hirohito this morning, and he assured me that I have a very large penis. He said it was mammoth, dinosauric, and absolutely dwarfed his penis, which, he assured me, was nearly microscopic in size. My penis, he said, was most likely one of the biggest on the planet. I applaud Mr. Hirohito in his honesty. Thank you.
http://www.tv.com/south-park/chinpokomon/episode/2458/trivia.html
0 Replies

hawkeye10

Sun 8 Aug, 2010 04:33 pm
@Chumly,
Quote:
Alas the ravages of age besets the fairer sex although I truly wish this was not the case...we are all but mortal beings
They have an operation for that problem, it is called a Vaginoplasty. The cost is about the same as for a tit job.
Chumly

Sun 8 Aug, 2010 04:47 pm
@hawkeye10,
Quote:
Chinpokomon Executive: Ohhh, you must have very big penis!
http://www.tv.com/south-park/chinpokomon/episode/2458/trivia.html
0 Replies

djjd62

Sun 8 Aug, 2010 05:09 pm
@Caroline,
nice one
0 Replies

ossobuco

Sun 8 Aug, 2010 05:12 pm
@ossobuco,
Adds, I don't think balloons help.
0 Replies

panzade

Sun 8 Aug, 2010 08:44 pm
http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc4/hs230.snc4/38847_137167116319857_100000797089616_155934_5807941_n.jpg

Thanks to Irishk
0 Replies