Is it actually possible to have good sex with a man with a small penis?

Ionus

Sat 23 Oct, 2010 06:35 am
Allright there is only one way to solve this...I have a small penis and I will **** all of you (girls only, sorry Francis)....just dont complain if I fake my orgasm.
Ionus

Sat 23 Oct, 2010 07:16 am
Has the line formed yet ?? Sad
0 Replies

Ionus

Sat 23 Oct, 2010 07:30 am
Still no line, huh ? Crying or Very sad
0 Replies

glitterbag

Sat 23 Oct, 2010 01:12 pm
@CalamityJane,
Dear CJ, I never thought you were a 'prune', I don't think prunes normally get involved in anything.
The Pentacle Queen

Sat 23 Oct, 2010 08:04 pm
@Ionus,
Ionus wrote:

Allright there is only one way to solve this...I have a small penis and I will **** all of you (girls only, sorry Francis)....just dont complain if I fake my orgasm.

Hahahaha. Laughing
0 Replies

talk72000

Sun 24 Oct, 2010 04:06 pm
@glitterbag,
You ever take prune juice? One way to clean out your bowels.
0 Replies

JLNobody

Tue 29 Nov, 2011 09:48 am
@Chumly,
Length or width?
0 Replies

CalamityJane

Tue 29 Nov, 2011 10:43 am
aaww that was such a fun thread until Glitterbag showed up. What happened to that prune? Left us for a convent? Laughing
hingehead

Tue 29 Nov, 2011 02:52 pm
@CalamityJane,
That was a fun trip down memory lane. Looks the Glit still posts once every couple of months.
ossobuco

Tue 29 Nov, 2011 02:53 pm
@CalamityJane,
I just reread this thread. Good thread, even with the late rising contretemps.

More from me:
1) It is not a generational thing. Remember who you are talking about, the generation that broke many sexual barriers or at least talked about them... especially many women. Although - I'm older than Glitterbag, not sure how much, and many barrier breakers were younger than me. People varied though.
2) All americans are not prudes, though I can see thinking that.
3) **** prudity, as PQ says.
4) I like Glitterbag, but didn't agree with her point on this thread, at all. On the other hand, I didn't tell about the time that..
Well, none of us did. It was a general discussion.
5) I agree with Hinge on Britannica and Wikipedia. I had a friend who was one of those folks who wrote single articles as an expert. Wiki has some dross but is the first place I look, aside from the general google page, unless I'm looking for some detail on a subject I already know about and have other sources. Never would I take it as gospel, but I don't even take the gospel as gospel.
ossobuco

Tue 29 Nov, 2011 03:38 pm
@ossobuco,
Now rereading the links CJane gave on page nine - this may take a while.
CalamityJane

Tue 29 Nov, 2011 03:42 pm
@hingehead,
Yeah, some of the old threads are a lot of fun to re-read.

@ osso
You're a little bit more hip than most your age as you got more exposure to people, countries and your mind is open for different ideas and aspects.
No one said that we all have to agree on topics, but it still is beyond my
comprehension why anyone would repeatedly visit such a thread and voice
their disgust over and over again.

If I am really disgusted with something and I bother to point that out, then once is enough, everyone gets the picture and move on, but Glitterbag specifically came in to discredit PQ and that's not okay in my book.
CalamityJane

Tue 29 Nov, 2011 03:47 pm
@ossobuco,
ossobuco wrote:

Now rereading the links CJane gave on page nine - this may take a while.

They're so funny these particular threads.....very nostalgic feeling!
0 Replies

ossobuco

Tue 29 Nov, 2011 03:56 pm
@CalamityJane,
From my view, which is only anecdotal, there are whole bunches of wacky puritans (my humble opinion) arising just after the original baby boomer thrust (I just can't help myself here). I'm slightly pre baby boomer - and hoards of my associates were either relatively early baby boom or something like five/seven years older than I was. Not many closed lips among the doctors at work, for example - and I'm not talking about harassment - just that we used to talk when we weren't all work clutched. Not just a few of us either. Maybe it was the university med environment. Maybe it was pre-fear of harassment charges - but I don't consider that any of us were harassed and I'm fairly picky on that; possibly there was stuff I didn't know (but I knew a lot). Some famous tv writing came from similar people. I remember a famous to us chief resident becoming a technical advisor..

That was an era when people like us talked. And talked, and talked, and talked and talked. Sort of a reaction to the era before us.
ossobuco

Tue 29 Nov, 2011 04:44 pm
@ossobuco,
Still reading the old links..

I have to amend my comment - I didn't mean we talked about personal sex. Just that sex was not an anathema subject.
0 Replies

dmax506

Tue 13 Dec, 2011 06:09 pm
@The Pentacle Queen,
Yes it is as long as they know how to use their mouth correctly. But i say that if you no longer know if its in or out...

consider pump or pill? isn't there an excersize that men can do to make their dicks grow? lol
0 Replies

jcboy

Tue 13 Dec, 2011 07:21 pm
Reminds me of this guy I dated about three years ago. Big feet, big hands, and big ears. Three out of four isn’t bad.
Below viewing threshold (view)
jcboy

Tue 13 Dec, 2011 07:29 pm
@hawkeye10,
Oh you poor pitiful man. Did the batteries die in your fleshlight?
Below viewing threshold (view)