Is it actually possible to have good sex with a man with a small penis?

hingehead

Mon 18 Oct, 2010 04:21 pm
@Eorl,
Quote:
That suggests women do prefer larger, and hence the evolution, and the number of enlargement products Hingehead orders online.

As much as I spend on penis enlargement (which is clearly working given the amount of colossal dicks on A2K Wink ) I have to take issue with assuming a causal link between oversized human penises, evolution, and female choice. I don't think breeding partner choice is based soley, or even significantly on penis size. And it's been a while, at least in western society, where women had easy opportunity to survey and compare a large number of potential partners' penis sizes before being impregnated.

Your second is more likely but I don't really believe it either. Surely someone has done the research?
Ionus

Mon 18 Oct, 2010 04:49 pm
One woman left a man for a Jewish man who had a large penis. That so embittered the man that he went on to vilify in writing all Jews and this formed the basis of Nazi Ideology. Can any history buffs tell me the name of that man ?
glitterbag

Mon 18 Oct, 2010 07:51 pm
Aiden, I enjoyed your story and it reminded me of some Croatians who were working with us as translators. In particular there were 2 brothers and the oldest was probably 15 years older than the younger one. Both went simply apeshit around American women but the older one was always playing word games. His favorite game (to which the women caught on pretty quickly) would be to sidle up, ask a few work questions, then heave a big sigh and say "I wish to have intercourse with you". If a woman got huffy, he would be insulted and pull out the Websters and show them that 'intercourse' could be a form of verbal communication. Then he would get all huffy storm off proclaiming you were an ignorant prude. The women weren't stupid, and I sincerely hope he didn't believe he could really get lucky. Word spread pretty fast, so when he would pull that line on the next woman she would be prepared. One of the really funny gals, responded "Great!!! what would YOU like to talk about, oh, hold on.... then she raised her voice and called to the other women, come on over here, Ray wants to engage in topical intercourse!" He was really pissed, but it diden't stop him from trying out more imaginative ways to 'impress' women.

After all is said and done, I have always loved working with men, but occassionally somebody tries to get over on somebody and you have to find a way to deal with it. How many time when you were younger did some older guy say "oh that's a nice dress, is it felt?"

I think most men act like gentlemen, and they don't have to be prim. I truely believe we should treat everyone with respect.....which is a roundabout way of saying I don't like anyone trying to reinforce the stupid notion that men should agonize over the size of their penis. I also find it sad that so many women and young girls are overly focused on the size of their breasts as if that's what makes them women. All these cosmetic surgeries to perfect their appearances in search of an unattainable standard of beauty, it's sad.

Women are attracted to different kinds of guys, guys are attracted to different kinds of women. Over the years thru school, college, my career years and now getting around to grandchildren, I don't remember another woman ever engaging me in a discussion over her boyfriend's or husband's penis. Frankly I would be horrified if they did, it seems like a betrayal of trust, a demeaning way to speak about men who are supposed to be important in their lives...so why would you do it. If you are a female and actually having these discussions, I'm guessing you haven't matured enough to have real issues to discuss. It's either bragging or complaining and neither one is an attractive characteristic.
cicerone imposter

Mon 18 Oct, 2010 07:53 pm
@Ionus,
Pinhead Ionus.
Eorl

Mon 18 Oct, 2010 09:20 pm
@hingehead,
I went looking to see if the evidence was there to back up my theories, and found them largely debunked.

What was interesting, however, is that our penises may have become so big because bigger ones are better at removing sperm left by the previous penis! Shocked
There was evidence that women throughout our evolution have chosen life partners somewhat differently to the way they choose sexual partners, and that for evolution to have taken this track, then true monogamy is rare.
0 Replies

glitterbag

Mon 18 Oct, 2010 10:27 pm
One woman left a man for a Jewish man who had a large penis. That so embittered the man that he went on to vilify in writing all Jews and this formed the basis of Nazi Ideology. Can any history buffs tell me the name of that man ?

Well it wasn't Hitler or the Nazi Party, it was Sigmund Freud. His beliefs led to terrifying both men and women about Penis envy, however his studies never led him to any understanding of womb envy, but who knows, maybe he was just enchanted by his own penis. God Bless, Sigmund, I hope for his sake God is not a woman.
The Pentacle Queen

Tue 19 Oct, 2010 12:30 am
@glitterbag,
glitterbag wrote:

I think most men act like gentlemen, and they don't have to be prim. I truely believe we should treat everyone with respect.....which is a roundabout way of saying I don't like anyone trying to reinforce the stupid notion that men should agonize over the size of their penis. I also find it sad that so many women and young girls are overly focused on the size of their breasts as if that's what makes them women. All these cosmetic surgeries to perfect their appearances in search of an unattainable standard of beauty, it's sad.

Women are attracted to different kinds of guys, guys are attracted to different kinds of women. Over the years thru school, college, my career years and now getting around to grandchildren, I don't remember another woman ever engaging me in a discussion over her boyfriend's or husband's penis. Frankly I would be horrified if they did, it seems like a betrayal of trust, a demeaning way to speak about men who are supposed to be important in their lives...so why would you do it. If you are a female and actually having these discussions, I'm guessing you haven't matured enough to have real issues to discuss. It's either bragging or complaining and neither one is an attractive characteristic.

Well we all like to talk about different things, but I suppose it would be the way you talk about the issue rather than the actual content of the conversation that would define the maturity level, I don't think flippantly (and perhaps slightly crudely) asking the question denotes immaturity, but 'collecting big ones' to brag about might; this is hardly my favourite topic of conversation, I just popped the question.
As for the earlier vulva rash comment: it sounds like that woman was just trying to solidify her case- no-one's going to argue with that, are they? I wish people would just loosen up about those sort of issues though, stuff like that happens to so many people and keeping it all inthe closet just makes people too embarassed to go and treat it, etc.

By starting this thread I am by no means suggesting that this is the most important thing in a relationship, as my last altercation with a boy proved to me, I fall in love with brains not willies.
Eorl

Tue 19 Oct, 2010 01:05 am
@The Pentacle Queen,
I stopped reading at "As for the earlier vulva rash"

(now see, THAT's immaturity Laughing )
0 Replies

aidan

Tue 19 Oct, 2010 01:09 am
@glitterbag,
Quote:
After all is said and done, I have always loved working with men, but occassionally somebody tries to get over on somebody and you have to find a way to deal with it. How many time when you were younger did some older guy say "oh that's a nice dress, is it felt?"

I like working with men too - as in working among men- they're much more direct and there's so much less game playing.
But I've never heard the felt question. But along the same lines and in keeping with this thread there was one guy who said to me, 'When did you start wearing glasses?' And because I was self-conscious about having to wear glasses again - I hadn't had to wear them since I got contacts when I was seventeen and I hated wearing glasses, I answered kind of hesitantly, 'Oh a few months ago - I hate them.' And this guy says right out to me, 'I think they're fabulous. They make me wish I was younger and still had a cock like a marrow,' (which is a root vegetable - some sort of squash that they eat over here).
I died laughing. I said, 'Oh yeah? Well then I wish you had a cock like a marrow too- but sounds like you don't ...oh well.'

I was KIDDING! I'm like PQ. I go for the brain first every time.

Quote:

Yeah, well - this thing with Andy was all about me being the only American and so different. They had to test out my boundaries. One of them came up to me later and said that at first none of them knew what they could or couldn't say in front of me, but they told a few dirty jokes in front of me and then realized what they could get away with.
It was also the drinking that was involved. The young guy that Andy was telling the story to later came up to me at the copier and said, 'Jeez - I can't believe he said that to you,' - so I asked him - 'You wouldn't have said something like that to a woman?'
He said, 'No - not anyone I work with and I probably wouldn't even had said something like that to my girlfriend - at least not any girlfriend I've had since I've been about twelve years old.'

Quote:

No - I can't say I know anything about the penii of anyone any of my friends or sisters are involved with either.
But I do think we came up in a different time. I wouldn't go on the internet and talk about it if I had endometriosis either - and I just saw my niece announce that to the whole world.
Yeah - some things are private-I do believe that. And the physical characteristics of my loved ones - especially physical characteristics that they might find lacking or embarrassing themselves - are not for public consumption or assessment or review.

It's like years ago when my husband came home from a day at work at the hospital and told me that so and so was going to be out for a week because his wife had had hemmorhoid (sp?) surgery.
I was like, 'Holy ****! He told the whole medical staff that his wife is having hemmorhoid surgery?! Do me a favor - if I ever have to have something like that - don't tell the whole medical staff. Just say, 'She needs my help around the house this week - she sprained her ankle or something...'

But that's just me - I keep my body private- there are only certain people who get to know it- so I'd give my partners the same respect.

*edited to add commentary about women and their breast size: I came to terms with the whole breast thing a long time ago when my friends who were in medical school and examining all sorts of breasts told me not to fret because anyone who's a C cup or over has major saggage by the age of thirty. I'm way over thirty and mine are holding up just the same as they always have. And that's what they told me would happen.

0 Replies

CoastalRat

Tue 19 Oct, 2010 01:13 pm
In answer to the original question, my wife says yes.

Hey, wait a minute...
0 Replies

talk72000

Tue 19 Oct, 2010 02:38 pm
@glitterbag,
Sigmund Freud is Jewish.
hingehead

Tue 19 Oct, 2010 02:42 pm
@The Pentacle Queen,
Quote:
I fall in love with brains not willies.

All too often they're in the same place Wink
0 Replies

failures art

Tue 19 Oct, 2010 02:49 pm
contributing...

NOT SAFE FOR WORK

NOT SAFE FOR WORK

A
R
T
0 Replies

talk72000

Tue 19 Oct, 2010 03:10 pm
Penises ward off evil in Bhutan

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/south_asia/4381893.stm

http://current.com/sex-and-love/88908124_penis-art-in-bhutan.htm

http://www.stanford.edu/~siegelr/bhutan/penispage.html

http://www.galenfrysinger.com/bhutan_festival_penis_ceremony.htm

http://acidcow.com/pics/5947-penis-art-in-bhutan-15-pics.html

http://visboo.com/Penis-art-in-Bhutan.html

Humor: Would a penis ask for a raise?
cicerone imposter

Tue 19 Oct, 2010 03:17 pm
@talk72000,
Not only that, but the King of Bhutan's goal is happiness for all his citizens.
talk72000

Tue 19 Oct, 2010 03:20 pm
@cicerone imposter,
He should adopt the US constitution as "persuit of happiness" is part of the deal.
cicerone imposter

Tue 19 Oct, 2010 04:14 pm
@talk72000,
Two completely different mindsets of the two countries concerning "happiness." The majority in the US are not too happy even though our standard of living is high compared to Bhutan.

Besides, Bhutan has the penis to protect them.
Ionus

Tue 19 Oct, 2010 05:01 pm
@cicerone imposter,
Quote:
Pinhead Ionus.
Dickless fuckwit.
0 Replies

Ionus

Tue 19 Oct, 2010 05:03 pm
@cicerone imposter,
Quote:
Not only that, but the King of Bhutan's goal is happiness for all his citizens.
Gullible AND pathetically stupid.
0 Replies

Ionus

Tue 19 Oct, 2010 05:04 pm
@cicerone imposter,
Quote:
Besides, Bhutan has the penis to protect them.
When you eventually get one you might calm down a bit.
0 Replies